Mike Murphy Ford

565 West Jackson St., Morton, IL 61550

New 888-547-6646
Used 888-543-2961
Service 888-457-6381

WHERE PRICE SELLS CARS !!!

Great Experience with this Dealership

by from Downs, IL. |

My wife and I went to Mike Murphy Ford after finding a 2012 Lincoln MKS on Cars.Com. We were greeted at the door and asked how we could be helped. I can't remember any other dealership having someone at the door doing this! I really don't look forward to car shopping, however, our sales person, Paul Ekstam, made the whole process a pleasant and hassle free experience. He was very personable and knowledgeable and you could tell he cared about his customers. They had to order a license plate bracket for the front and when we came back to the dealership to have it installed, it was completed in a very short time while we waited and the service staff was very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Mike Murphy Ford for my next vehicle purchase! Thanks Paul!

October 24, 2013

Thank You Richard It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife during your Lincoln MKS purchase . Hope to see you in 2 to 3 years for your next Lincoln !! Paul

Wish I lived closer so I could refer more people!

by from Illinois |

I really enjoyed working with Nathan at Mike Murphy Ford. I contacted him via the internet to verify a vehicle I saw on their website was as described and still available, then drove to the dealership (about an hour-and-a-half away) to see it in person and we worked out a deal very quickly that I was happy with so I bought it. Nathan is a Christian car salesman, I admit I wasn't sure that existed, no offense, but it was comforting. As a single woman, I did not feel intimidated or taken advantage of in any way. I felt the two staff members I dealt with were both honest with me and didn't pressure me at all. They took the time to make sure I was informed about my choices and decisions. I tell my friends positive things about the experience and will recommend this dealership if my friends are willing to drive there!

by from Bartonville |

Over the years and through my many travels with work I have purchased several vehicles from various dealers. The family at Mike Murphy Ford and especially my sales person Nathan Noyes are tops in my experiences. They care about the buyer and do all that they can to make it a pleasant experience. The entire experience from the initial contact to walking out the door with a set of keys to a new Ford Super Duty Ford truck was as uneventful as it could possibly have been. Thank you Nathan and the entire staff at Mike Murphy Ford for all of your service and help.

the best buying experience!

by from morton, il |

amazing customer service. unparalleled knowledge to ensure the highest customer satisfaction possible. will never buy a car anywhere else.

March 27, 2014

Brandon, Thank you for your purchase and the review!! Nathan

Wonderful experience with this dealership

by from Morton, Il |

I just bought my first vehicle from this local dealership and had the most pleasurable experience I've ever had at any dealership. My salesman Nate Noyes was great. Kind, not pushy, patient (very patient) and most of he seemed very honest. Their finance manager Levi Smith was the best finance manager we've also ever dealt with. Very good at his job. I haven't had any service done yet but I'm sure they will be just as great. After having a bad experience at the previous dealership I had bought the car I traded in, I left there very happy and pleased with how the entire experience was. Can't say enough positive about Mike Murphy in Morton, Il.

March 27, 2014

Rhonda, Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement!!! I appreciate your business and just wanted to say thank you. Nathan Noyes :)

Unprofessional

by from Peoria, IL |

The salesman who made an appointment with me was not there, he was out of town on vacation. The receptionist called the salesman and he told her who he left to help me. She told me to take a seat and this other salesman would be with me shortly but she failed to tell this person so I sat there for a long time before someone asked who I was waiting for and helped me. The salesman came out of his office and apologized, he was not aware I was waiting on him. The Finance Lady was dressed grossly inappropriate and was very unprofessional. She talked extremely loud and did not take me back to her office she conducted everything right on the Show Room floor. I have bought several New and Used Vehicles and this was the worst experience I have ever had. I would not recommend anyone to do business at this delaership.

March 11, 2014

We are very sorry about your poor experience. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. All our employees that were involved in your situation have reviewed our processes and strive to do better next time. I would personally would like to extend an invitation for you to contact me and see if there is anything we could do to make amends. Paul Ekstam cars.com manager. best contact pekstam79@gmail.com

Great service, no pressure

by from Galesburg, IL |

We purchased a 2012 pre-owned Ford Edge from Nathan at Mike Murphy Ford in Morton. Our buying experience very pleasant. We told Nathan exactly what we wanted and he found several good options for us. There was no pressure to buy. I will deal with Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford again. Everyone we dealt at the dealership with was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford.

Very Impressed!!!

by from Oswego, IL. |

Let me just start out by saying I LOATH buying cars. However my purchase at Mike Murphy Ford was AWESOME! Yesterday I drove 2 hours to Mike murphy Ford to finish a deal I had set up over the phone with Paul Ekstam. I purchased a barely used (2,900mi.) 2013 F-150 XLT that I saw on Cars.com. I was initially looking for a 2011 model year thinking there was no way financially I would be able to get into a 2013, but on a whim I called just to see how far of a difference their bottom dollar was from mine. I had a bottom line out the door (after tax, title, plates, doc fee) figure that I needed to be at, and he came extremely close to that number. When I entered the dealership I was greeted with smiles and VERY pleasant people. Mike Murphy himself even stopped into Paul's office to introduce himself and say hi. That in itself speaks volumes about this dealership. The deal was quick, easy, and smooth. I was never pressured at all for anything! Thank you Paul for making my truck purchase a terrific experience! I would also like to add that I know when things run smoothly it also has a lot to do with the people behind the scenes from the finance guys to the porters and everyone in between. Thanks to you all!

October 7, 2013

greatly appreciate the glowing review Chris !! Even though you are 2 hours away just want you to know if you ever need assistance I am just a phone call away and will still continue to assist you even after the sale ! Drive that truck with Pride !!

Clean and bright store. Friendly staff.

by from Willowbrook, IL |

Made the deal Mike Murphy Ford in Morton Illinois finding the truck I wanted through Cars.com with follow up emails because my sale included a trade. Staff there got me in and out as fast as possible knowing I was from out of town. I will probably make my next vehicle purchase from them because of the great treatment I received. See Paul Ekstam in sales for a smooth and honest transaction.

Nice guys

by from Peoria, IL |

I recently purchased a used Lexus from Mike Murphy Ford. Evidently the car wasa trade in from another sale. I was helped by Nathan Noyes who was very nice. We worked out a good deal for us both and I got a really great car. I recommend this dealer.

First class professional sales team

by from Princeton, IA |

Salesman, Nathan Noyes was most helpful. No pressure, worked hard to make deal happen, and sped things along to get us on our way after deal was made. Would drive the 115 miles again to do business with Nathan.