Mike Murphy Ford

565 West Jackson St., Morton, IL 61550

New 888-547-6646
Used 888-543-2961
Service 888-457-6381

WHERE PRICE SELLS CARS !!!

Exceptional Dealership and Salesman

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

My wife wanted a Gotta Have It Green Mustang with a manual transmission and 6 cylinder. I found the exact car she was looking for at Mike Murphy Ford. Did I mention that this was a used car. We are in Virginia and I called and spoke with Paul Ekstam and he was an amazing salesman. He answered all my questions and even pulled the car into the shop and took highly detailed pictures of everything I requested. We got a great deal on the car and then had the car shipped to Virginia. Paul was very easy to reach and was quick to answer any questions we had. I have purchased many cars from out of state dealers and this was by far one of my top experiences. When the car arrived, we were blown away at how clean this car is. I would highly recommend this dealership and Paul Ekstam to anyone. Thanks again for the quick and hassle free experience.

Great all around dealership

by from Peoria, IL |

I have dealt with their service department by taking my 96 ford ranger there. I knew my transmission was going and the bent over backwards to satisfy me. They tried getting used transmissions but they were bad. It turned out they could not get any parts for that year since they stopped making them. Well it was time to bite the bullet and look for another car. The owner Mike Murphy met with me and explained the situation and set me up wit Nathan Noyes a sales person. I wasn't sure what I wanted so I had him show me a number of vehicles. I felt bad having him get these different cars because I wasn't sure what I wanted. He was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Long story short, ended up buying a 2014 fusion and couldn't be happier. The process was smooth and easy with the rest of their staff.

Wow! Great Dealership!!!

by from Bloomfield, MI |

For many days, I looked online for my wife's pre-owned vehicle. Found exactly what we wanted at Mike Murphy Ford in Morton, IL. We live in Michigan, 400 miles from Morton. Given that distance, we had to buy this vehicle sight unseen. I'm a retired automotive engineer and an extremely critical car buyer. Our vehicles have no blemishes and I expect that of any we pre-owned. So, I mentioned that to salesman Nathan Noyes, and while we were on the phone, he gave me a live report while walking around the vehilce. Nathan found only two very minor liftgate paint chips and sent pics. There was a duplicate vehilce in VA, at a somewhat lower price and Mike Murphy Ford agreed to match that price, to which we agreed on a deal. I flew to Peoria, and Lenny from the dealership transported me. Was introduced to Nathan without any waiting. He showed me the vehicle, which was immaculate. He had the two paint chips repaired the prior day and gave me the keys for a test drive, which revealed no issues. Perfect! Completed the business end of the deal with Mike Allison, who was very clear, direct, and presented all service/finance options without undue pressure. The dealership had found us an excellent bank loan rate. All three of these gentlemen, were, indeed, just that. All gentlemen! Very good folks with whom to discuss and do business. Couldn't have expected more from any seller or dealership. Am thoroughly impressed and have stated so to family and friends here at home. My brother-in-law asked if I'd fly again to Morton to buy from Mike Murphy Ford, to which I replied "For the right vehicle, absolutely!"

Great experience

by from Deer Creek, il |

Nathan Noyes was great to work with. We have bought two cars from Nathan and couldn't be happier with our experience..highly recommended.

Great dealership!

by from Peoria, IL |

I was very pleased with my experience at Mike Murphy Ford! Their website was very helpful, and I already had a car in mind when I first visited the dealership. Nathan Noyes is an excellent salesman! He was very kind and straightforward. He even got me a much lower interest rate than the bank had previously offered. Before I left with my new car, he took the time to help me connect my phone to the Ford SYNC. I now know where I will be going for future car purchases, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Overall very nice purchase experience

by from Morton, IL |

Purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion SE. I don't really care for the negotiating part of buying a car, but I stuck to my guns and they came around to what I felt was a good deal, without too much haggling. Once we struck a deal, the process of getting paperwork done was very efficient and quick. Really happy with the purchase, and the sales consultant Nathan was great to work with.

Professional and Courteous

by from Urbana, Illinois |

Paul Ekstam was a professional and courteous salesman. He answered all my question quickly and fully. My experience shopping and buying from Mike Murphy Ford was gret. I would recommend them as a reputable dealer.

Great Dealership

by from Peoria, IL |

My fiance and I were looking for a used car that was not too big or small and got good mileage. We ended up falling in the love with a used 2013 Ford C-MAX that we had seen online at Mike Murphy Ford's website. When we went in to see the car in person they did not have the exact one but another one that was similar but more expensive for us to test drive. The one we had seen online had been out on lease but Anthony Davis who we had worked with said he could get us the one we had seen online that was a little nicer, less miles, had navigation and seemed perfect for us in the store as soon as we needed. When we called him on Monday around 1:30 PM (we had been in to test drive on Saturday) he told us he would get the car in that night for us to go see it in person and be able purchase it. Sure enough around 3:30 PM we got a call that the car was in the store and ready to go. Upon arrival Anthony Davis gave us great attention and was very patient with us and answered all of our questions. Because of him and the Mike Murphy Ford staff the purchase was smooth and a breeze. My fiance's mom bought her ford here a couple years ago and we just purchased this car from Mike Murphy Ford. I don't think this will be our last purchase here as every time has been an unforgettable and pleasant experience. If you want down to earth people who respect you and understand buying a car is a big decision, go to Mike Murphy. They don't pressure you and are very well educated and can answer any questions you need. Thanks Mike Murphy Ford and special thanks to Anthony Davis!

great service.

by from Normal il |

Great place to buy a car. I have bought 2 cars there in the past year. very good service.

amazing

by from Washington il |

Nathan Noyes was who I dealt with while purchasing my first vehicle today.. (I'm not mechanically inclined what so ever) he was very easy to get along with and explained everything in detail that I did not understand fully.. I'm very pleased and really enjoyed my time working with nathan, he made my dream car or as I call it my baby mine ! I strongly recommend working with nathan! ! Thank you so much (:

Great Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

I bought a used 2012 Nissan Rogue today and Nathan Noyes was my salesperson. He did an incredible job!! I was in and out of there in about 3 hours which is a record for me considering I also traded in a vehicle. He was very well-mannered and polite and made my experience buying a vehicle very pleasant. I would definitely recommend buying from them again.