Mike Murphy Ford

565 West Jackson St., Morton, IL 61550

New 888-547-6646
Used 888-543-2961
Service 888-457-6381

WHERE PRICE SELLS CARS !!!

Great Experience with this Dealership

by from Downs, IL. |

My wife and I went to Mike Murphy Ford after finding a 2012 Lincoln MKS on Cars.Com. We were greeted at the door and asked how we could be helped. I can't remember any other dealership having someone at the door doing this! I really don't look forward to car shopping, however, our sales person, Paul Ekstam, made the whole process a pleasant and hassle free experience. He was very personable and knowledgeable and you could tell he cared about his customers. They had to order a license plate bracket for the front and when we came back to the dealership to have it installed, it was completed in a very short time while we waited and the service staff was very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Mike Murphy Ford for my next vehicle purchase! Thanks Paul!

Mike Murphy Ford responded to this review

October 24, 2013

Thank You Richard It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife during your Lincoln MKS purchase . Hope to see you in 2 to 3 years for your next Lincoln !! Paul

Great Experience-Best car buying experience yet

by from Washington, IL |

Great experience-Friendly sales people. Nathan Noyes was exceptional in my buying experience. Best car buying experience I have had in my 69 years of life. No pressure or games just good customer service. Will shop there again in the future and would suggest others enjoy the same experience.

PC12312011

by from Morton IL |

I have purchased two vehicles from Nathan and was pleased both times! I have referred friends and will do so again!

Great dealership!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great dealership! Friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure salesmanship. Nathan was straightforward and detailed- he worked to get us a competitive deal on a Ford Explorer. Great experience overall! Also- Mike Murphy donated several services to our family last year when we needed to travel out of state for hospital care. Mike Murphy Ford gives back to the community, we will definitely buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Great dealership to do business with

by from Springfield, IL |

Just traded in my old vehicle and purchased a new (to me) car from Mike Murphy Ford. Everyone I worked with was extremely professional and made the purchasing process extremely easy. Everyone is very laid back and I really appreciated how they gave you personal space/time to browse, test drive, etc without being shadowed the whole time, yet were readily available if you had questions/comments. I would highly suggest purchasing a vehicle from Mike Murphy Ford. Thanks!

PC12312011

by from Decatur, Illinois |

Nathan Noyes worked with us as if we were his only customers to be satisfied. On completion of the sale Todd Brekke was equally professional. Nice selection of good clean cars to select from.

We will be back!!

by from Broadlands,Illinois |

My husband and I were truly amazed at how smoothly our day at Mike Murphy Ford was. I pray they realize that they have a couple of GEMS working for them. We had such a pleasant time with Nathan Noyes (salesman) and Levi Smith (finance manager). They were very personable, helpful, and had very positive attitudes. They made the process stress free for us. We felt like we had known them a long time!! I have already talked to many family and friends and told them how pleased we were with this dealership and their employees. By the way, the girl at the front desk was very pleasant too! Also, so happy with the Ford Edge we bought. It's everthing we wanted. When it's time to buy another vehicle, we will be back!! Thanks again Nathan and Levi!!

Great Experience With Mike Murphy Ford

by from East Peoria,Il 61611 |

Nathan Noyes at Mike Murphy made it easy for us to buy our new Ford Fusion. He held the car for us for almost a week while we were waiting on an insurance check.( This was important to us because Ford had several rebates that we wanted to use. The actual buying process was easy and relatively fast with no pressure. Thanks Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford, you guys rock.

Ford Explorer Purchase

by from Metamora IL |

We had been researching vehicles to seat 7 passengers for 2-3 months. Narrowed it down to 2-3. We checked them all out at the car show then started searching dealer inventory online. We found several close to our price range, one being in Morton and one 2 hours away. So we were extremely happy that Nathan was able to match prices with the more distant dealer. Nathan was always prompt to reply to my husbands numerous inquiries and gave us a heads up the day we were to go test drive it to check back with him before we left because someone else was test driving it. We got there later in the day and were quite pleased with the whole experience. And everyone was helpful and made the whole process quick and painless. I appreciated Nathans sincerity and honesty. He held to the figures that we had agreed to via email and we drove away quite happy with our 2014 Ford Explorer. Thanks for making this purchase so easy! PC12312011

Easy to work with Dealership!

by from Wonder Lake, IL |

We live near Wisconsin and drove 3 hours to use this dealership because of a few reasons, first the had the car we were looking for, second, Nathan responded quickly to e-mails and text messages and finally the price was right! They made purchasing a car a pleasure! promo code: PC12312011

Easy to work with Dealership!

by from Wonder Lake, IL |