Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton

Service 866-413-3703

" Get More in Morton"

My Jeep Wrangler experience

by from Peoria, illinois |

Thanks to Josh Cox, our last last two vehicles were quick and easy to buy. I actually bought my last Jeep a lot cheaper than I thought coming in! Plus the finance manager Dennis found me a great rate too! We love our experience and our Jeep Unlimited Wrangler!

Richard Henderson

by from Northwest FL |

I had been looking for a hard to find 5.9 used diesel truck for month's. I found the truck I wanted at Sam Leman in Morton IL, they made me an outstanding deal. The deal was good enough for me to fly up from northwest Fl about 1000k trip. The salesmen Anthony Jenkin's I was dealing with is a veteran out of the navy, a chief and was a outstanding individual, and went above and beyond in making sure the truck was everything the dealership advertised and more. The dealership is also a outstanding operation, they picked me up at the airport, drove back to dealership did deal and I was on the road in 1hour or less. I would recommend the dealership for outstanding service, and pricing to everyone but especially veteran's. Vet's look up the chief Jenkin's.

Great Experience

by from Pekin, Il |

Had a good experience buying from Sam Leman in Morton. Salesman Harold Whitaker was patient with me and very knowledgeable about the Jeeps. He helped me choose the Cherokee which I love. Will buy from here again and recommend.

Great Experience

by from Washington, Il |

Harold Whitaker my Salesman was very Knowledgeable and helped me pick the right Jeep for me. I am very happy with my Cherokee and will return to buy from Harold.

First vehicle purchase

by from Normal, IL |

I just purchased my first vehicle from here a few days ago and had a great experience! Joe Ocon was very helpful in explaining the process for my first time through and helping me get a vehicle that was above my own expectations and at a price low enough for my budget. Joe was also very helpful in explaining the features of the vehicle and the maintenance package. I would recommend anyone to go here and will definitely be returning when it's time for my next vehicle.

Good service

by from Oak run |

Josh Cox was very helpful and knowledgeable when I purchased my new Chrysler 200. The car was cleaned up and ready to go when I arrived. It was a great experience from beginning to end and the finance manager Jon was also very helpful. Will definitely be back to Sam Lemans in Morton

Purchasing a vehicle with AJ

by from Poulsbo, WA |

Thank you to our salesman AJ for making our vehicle buying experience the best I have ever dealt with at any car dealership. Earlier this month, my wife and I went to Sam Leman Morton after going to 4 other car dealerships with no help and no luck on finding the vehicle we wanted. AJ sat down with us for at least an hour and a half trying to find us the exact vehicle we wanted with all the extras. After all that time he spent listening to us and looking for the exact car we thought would be best, he wanted to show us a car that had all the bells and whistles plus the space we needed. We are so grateful for AJ showing us this car and are beyond happy with our new car. He also was able to get us an amazing price on the vehicle with all the rebates and other reductions he could get us. Thank you for everything AJ we will be back to you in the future to buy another vehicle.

Thank you Allen Davis!

by from Tremont |

Allen Davis did great helping me find my new to me Jeep! He was awesome on the test drive and through the whole experience. Thank you everyone at Sam Leman!

Salesman and overall experience

by from Metamora, Il 61548 |

Our sales person was Paul Draper. He made the entire process from start to finish very easy and comfortable for us. My husband purchased a used jeep and we love it!! Tank you Paul!

Best Buying experience ever!

by from St Louis |

I drove all the way from St. Louis to see 3 cars at three different dealers in the area. I came back to Josh Isonhart at Sam Leman in Morton because Josh Isonhart was very professional and was not pushy at all he made me feel at ease and showed me all the features of my Charger seems like he just went the extra mile for me! I would recommend Josh to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Great Deal we love our new car!

by from East Peoria |

We bought our Charger from Josh Isonhart he was very professional and knowledgeable! Josh made the whole process a breeze!