Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton

Service 866-413-3703

" Get More in Morton"

New Jeep purchase

by from Rock Island, IL |

Thanks to Josh Cox at Sam Leman Morton, I had one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences ever! It started with vehicle inquiry via email, and three days later I was driving home in my new Jeep. Josh quoted a great price and gave me a fair amount for my trade that no local dealer could/would match. I decided to drive down and Josh came in on his day off to finalize the deal. No surprises as everyhting was in line with what we discussed. The finance manager Dennis got me a great rate (better than my local bank I was dealing with), he explained all the options available to us, and wasn't pushy with the extras. The vehicle was clean and ready to go. I would definately recommend this dealership to others. It was worth the 2 hr drive for me!

The Only Place to Go!

by from Glasford, il |

My husband and I just recently purchased our 2nd Town and Counrty, but our 6th vehicle from Sam Leman. Tom Schupp is wonderful and has a great group of guys!! Errol Halverson was so fantastic to work with. He was fun, very helpful, and no pressure! Tom Bauer is the best! He made sure our van was spottless before we drove it off the lot and he even sat and helped me program my phone to Bluetooth!! Jon in financing was awesome! He worked hard to find us the best deal and make our payments work! He was honest with us and answered all our questions! It means a lot that you can trust these guys and they make the car buying experience enjoyable!! Our kids even enjoyed the car buying experience since they got to watch a movie in the showroom van while we signed the papers. Oh, and the popcorn helped too!! We wouldn't purchase a vehicle anywhere else!! Thanks again guys!!

Errol Halverson!!!!

by from Germanatown Hills, Il |

Thanks to Errol Halverson we had a great experience buying my boyfriend's Ram. He was very helpful, professional and kind. He went above and beyond while helping us with the process. He even cleaned the license plate himself before transferring it to the new truck! If you are looking for a down to earth salesman that is knowledgeable, no pressure, but works to get you the best deal ask for Errol! We are very happy with the purchase.

Great Service and clean facility

by from Washington, IL. |

we have purchased two new vehicles from Sam Leman's in Morton and Harold Whitaker is our special salesman. He is very helpful and courteous and goes beyond the limits to help us with every detail and answers all our questions. When we decide to purchase another car we will most likely look for Harold and see what he has to offer. Jim & Joyce Ward in Washington, IL.

The "Pipeliner"

by from Niantic, Connecticut |

I just recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 from Chad Bordner at Sam Lemans in Morton. My salesman has excellent people skills and very knowledgeable with the trucks. I am a pipeline weldor from Connecticut and in the area for short time. My 2009 with 107000 miles has been true and tested and withstood the challenge. I also had a very pleasant experience with Greg in service on my 2009 Ram 3500 dually. Due to my experience at Sam Lemans with Chad, I am and will refer many people his way!!!

A Great Experience

by from Morton, Illinois |

Thank you Allen Davis for the great service that we received when purchasing our new Dodge Ram. Not only are we very satisfied with the truck, we appreciate the exceptional customer service that we received. We have shared your name with our friends as well as the details of our overall good experience at Sam Leman. Thank you Allen!

Thank you "A.J." for my Jeep Cherokee

by from Washington, IL |

AJ was a great help in finding me a new vehicle that had all the options I wanted without all the extra expense I didn't want. He found me a jeep cherokee with heated seats, 4x4, automatic start from inside my house and lots of storage space. I traded in 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix and they gave me a fair price for it, was able to keep my payments close to the same I had already been paying. I was actually looking at three different vehicles and AJ helped me narrow down my decision without pushing one or another on me. All three were great vehicles with everything I was looking for in a newer vehicle, but I am very PLEASED with my decision on the Cherokee it is an awesome vehicle, smooth ride, easy to handle, I'm not typically a car person, but I am in love with this ride. AJ searched for the perfect vehicle for me and I believe he found it. Was able to bring it down over night from the Chicago area and had it cleaned up and brand new again when I came to pick it up. AJ took the time to show me all of the extras XM radio, hands free phone, programming of vehicle controls like heated seats. Thank you so much for all of your help in finding me the perfect ride A.J., Nate and the finance guy-sorry I didn't catch your name- you were quick we were in and out in about an hour maybe less other dealerships have taken hours to do the financing so thank you for being so quick. There is a good team working over there at Leman's in Morton.

My First Car!

by from Creve Coeur, Illinois |

This was my first time buying a car and everyone was very helpful! I bought a 2010 Dodge Avenger and I love it! Joe helped me find a car that would be in my monthly payment budget and something that was very reliable. He did everything he could to find the perfect car for me! I am very pleased with the car Joe found for me and I will definitely be coming back to Joe when it is time for a new car!

Great Service, New Car

by from Morton, IL |

Last year I came in to get my car appraised and walked out with a new Challenger thanks to Joe. Joe got me a great deal on my new Challenger and provided great service. The entire car buying process was painless and enjoyable. I will be back to get my next car from Joe and Sam Leman Morton.

New Car !

by from Illinois |

I recently purchased a new Dodge Avenger from Joe at Sam Leman Morton. Joe and the entire staff in Morton went out of their way to put me in the right vehicle at the right price. Not only did I end up with a new car, but they found the perfect car for my son and his girlfriend also. Sam Leman in Morton is my new favorite place to buy a car !!

2014 RED VETTE/SRT8/300

by from pekin, ill. |

In 2011/2012, I spent 13 months trying to buy a SRT8 CHARGER/RED/RED. A friend told me to go to Leman, Morton. I did and meet salesman, Norm, I told him exactly what I wanted----Norm delivered the SRT8 to me in 24 hours !!!!!----at a better price than at dealer where I had ordered it. Oct. 1,2013, I called Norm and told him I wanted to buy a new 2014 CORVETTE/RED/RED,----two weeks later, Norm called and said all dealer stock around country wanted $5000/$6000 over invoice, BUT, he could order me a new one from factory to my exact specs. thru their Leman Chevy dealership-----price was GREAT and DEC. 19, 2013, I DROVE VETTE home !!!!!! Also, on March 21, 2012, while doing paperwork on SRT8 in showroom in Morton, I saw beautiful new Chrysler 300, loaded, in showroom,---- I asked Norm about working on price for me----I bought that 300 for my girlfriend as a surprise birthday gift---and she was really surprised and really loves the 300.