Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton

Service 866-413-3703

" Get More in Morton"

Great Service, New Car

by from Morton, IL |

Last year I came in to get my car appraised and walked out with a new Challenger thanks to Joe. Joe got me a great deal on my new Challenger and provided great service. The entire car buying process was painless and enjoyable. I will be back to get my next car from Joe and Sam Leman Morton.

New Car !

by from Illinois |

I recently purchased a new Dodge Avenger from Joe at Sam Leman Morton. Joe and the entire staff in Morton went out of their way to put me in the right vehicle at the right price. Not only did I end up with a new car, but they found the perfect car for my son and his girlfriend also. Sam Leman in Morton is my new favorite place to buy a car !!

2014 RED VETTE/SRT8/300

by from pekin, ill. |

In 2011/2012, I spent 13 months trying to buy a SRT8 CHARGER/RED/RED. A friend told me to go to Leman, Morton. I did and meet salesman, Norm, I told him exactly what I wanted----Norm delivered the SRT8 to me in 24 hours !!!!!----at a better price than at dealer where I had ordered it. Oct. 1,2013, I called Norm and told him I wanted to buy a new 2014 CORVETTE/RED/RED,----two weeks later, Norm called and said all dealer stock around country wanted $5000/$6000 over invoice, BUT, he could order me a new one from factory to my exact specs. thru their Leman Chevy dealership-----price was GREAT and DEC. 19, 2013, I DROVE VETTE home !!!!!! Also, on March 21, 2012, while doing paperwork on SRT8 in showroom in Morton, I saw beautiful new Chrysler 300, loaded, in showroom,---- I asked Norm about working on price for me----I bought that 300 for my girlfriend as a surprise birthday gift---and she was really surprised and really loves the 300.

New Ram purchase

by from East Peoria |

This is the fourth vehicle I've purchased from Sam Leman's in Morton. Josh Cox has made each time effortless. He is very knowledgable of the vehicles and caring of his customers! Tom Bauer makes you feel like a family member knowing he has your best interest at heart. I can walk away knowing that I've gotten a good deal. I would and have highly recommend Leman's in Morton!

Painless

by from Washington, IL |

Knowledgeable sales staff, good deal. Mr. Allen Davis handled the transaction as I prefer to do business. Painless as it gets.

Great experience

by from Washington IL |

Great experience. Big H and Tom were great to work with and got us a great deal. Would come back again any time!

2014 Van

by from Pekin, IL |

Everything was great! Our van is so new and I can not wait to drive it! The sales staff, our dealer, Errol Halverson, and Tom the Sales Mgr. were GREAT to work with! My family and I will be coming back FOR SURE.

2014 Van

2007 BMW

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a used 2007 BMW from the folks at the Morton Sam Leman dealership and the whole experience was a great one. I could not have asked for better service and our dealer Errol Halverson and all of the staff were very friendly and easy to do business with. I walked (or drove) away with the feeling of having received a good deal and was treated with kindness and respect through the whole process. I will be recommending that all of my friends purchase vehicles from Sam Leman and Errol in the future. A huge thank you to my new friends at Sam Leman!

Used Truck - Chevy S10

by from Pekin, IL |

We purchased a 2002 Chevy S-10 from the Morton Sam Leman Dodge Jeep Ram dealership and the experience was great. Our sales rep, Errol Halverson, was great, he showed us all of the truck's features in detail, negotiated very kindly, and treated us like old friends the whole time. We will be recommending the dealership and working with Errol to friends and family and look forward to doing business with Sam Leman and Errol many times in the future.