Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton

Service 866-413-3703

" Get More in Morton"

Very Happy!!!

by from West Peoria |

These guys are wonderful! They raise the bar for car dealers. I came in with little hope, and they brought me a miracle. Joe Ocon was incredibly friendly and sweet. He went above and beyond to make sure I got something that I could afford and use for a long time. After I had signed the documents for the car, Joe offered advice on how to maintain the health of the car, and let me know about their mechanic deals. All in all I would highly suggest this dealer to anyone who is looking for a car. I will surely be returning. Thank you Very much!

Chrysler 200

by from Washington, IL |

I recently purchased a new chrysler 200 from Sam Leman Morton. I had looked at 200s at several local dealers and found the one exactly like I wanted at Sam Leman Morton. I contacted Josh Cox and got a great price right away. When I arrived at the dealer the car was ready and waiting for me. I drove the car and had all the paperwork done in less than an hour. Their finance guy was able to get me great financing as well. I will definitely be visiting this dealer for all of my future car needs.

2013 Town & Country

by from joliet |

I shopped several dealers before buying my new van. When I started looking I had every intention to purchase from my local dealer.The dealer I ended up purchasing from is over 100 miles away from me. Josh did a fantastic job finding the color combination and price i needed. He was not pushy and did everything he said he would from getting me the best interest rate to getting me a great deal on my trade in. When I showed up at the dealer my new van was in front of the building clean and had a full tank of gas. Absolutely the best experience I ever had buying a new car. Very easy Thank you..

Why you don't like car dealerships...

by from Morton, IL |

I found the car I was looking for in their lot and was really excited. The price was overall fair, salesperson was friendly and flexible (Michelle H.), and the offer for my trade in was good as well. However, when it came to finalizing the purchase details, it went beyond frustrating. First of all, after agreeing on a price over the phone, I came in to the facility to sign papers. Unfortunately, I was told "the management" wouldn't approve the price we had agreed to, but if I'd go up $250 more they'd seal the deal. I should've walked out right then. My guess is that was just the salesperson adding $250 to their commission. The worst part of the process was working with their finance manager, Dennis. We didn't purchase a warranty or finance the car through the dealership (we paid with cash... gasp!). I don't know whether that bugged him or something, but I can honestly say he was the most rude customer representative I've ever met. Both to myself, my family, and especially to his co-workers. I feel bad for people that had to work with him. I can't change the hiring at a place like that, but I can promise I'll never buy a car from that place again. And I'm spreading the word about my experience. I'd heard Sam Leman was a pretty shady place to buy a car in Morton. Especially when compared to a place like Lighthouse. But I really wanted the car I found there. That was a mistake. I won't make it again. If you're looking for an honest dealership with really great customer service... this is not the place for you.

overall unhappy

by from MORTON IL |

Will not go back to this dealer. Used car price went up $400.00 on purchase contract then list price, with no explanation. Brought in my own bank approval, and was told they could get me a better intrest rate, so went with them on it. Intrest rate was higher then mine,costing me more then I realy wanted to spend. I did purchase the car and will refinance later with a better rate. READ ALL PAPER WORK LINE FOR LINE BEFORE YOU SIGN.

Used car

by from Peoria il |

Van was very clean and they worked with me on trade in and price of van. Very helpful and not pushy

2008 LaCross

by from Burlington Iowa |

Very happy with the car. The car was clean and nicely detailed

Fast Response. Thank you Cars.com & Sam Leman

by from Creve Coeur,IL |

Fast response. I emailed Josh Isonhart (salesman) of my intrest in a '09 Lancer through cars.com; moments later my phone alerted me of an email a few email exchanges later I was scheduled for a test drive. I was very pessimistic about driving the Lancer home I had no down payment or trade in. He told me none of that matters they found a bank, dropped the price to my range and put me in my car a '09 Lancer!

Best car buying experience EVER!!

by from Carthage IL |

I saw the car I'd been looking for on cars.com, and after talking with Josh Isonhart I made the 2 hour drive to check it out in person. Josh had told me I wouldn't be disappointed if I made the trip and I wasn't! The car was even better than I had hoped for. He had the car all ready for me to test drive when I arrived, we got straight to talking numbers, and we made a deal I was happy with. No games, no runarounds--they really worked with me to get me a deal I could live with for the car I wanted. Great customer service and very friendly employees.

Very accommodating; great experience

by from Fresno, CA |

I flew out from CA to buy an SUV that was listed on cars.com. Jason held the car for me for a small deposit and even had someone pick me up from a nearby city to take me to the dealership. The car was in great condition just as described/shown on the website. Very helpful. Pleasure doing business.