Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton

Service 866-413-3703

" Get More in Morton"

Great overall experience!

by from Canton, il |

I have been buying cars from Norm Barberis for many years and it has always been a very positive experience. With both Norm and Tom Bauer they always make sure we get what we need and leave as a satisfied customer. Anytime I have found a vehicle I want to buy they have made sure it is available for me to view. For this reason I will continue to purchase vehicles through Sam Leman in Morton.

Great Customer Service

by from Tremont, IL |

Thanks Tom McAvoy for the test drive in the 2015 RAM truck. I see why you are number one in RAM trucks. you take great care of your customers.

by from Pekin,il |

Thanks to Tom Mcavoy at Sam Leman Morton I am Now driving a 2013 jeep patriot. It's perfect for my driving needs & my kids love it! I had wonderful service & Tom answered all of my questions. For the last 10 years I have bought all of my cars from Tom Mcavo. I would definitely recommend Sam Lemans to anyone shopping for a new car.

Excellent service from Tom Bauer and lot crew

by from Seneca, IIlinois |

I am very happy with customer service. Very helpful lot crew and mechanics. Purchase all my vehicles from sam lehman and will continue to buy from them. Thank you

Great service

by from Eureka,il |

I have bought numerous vehicles from Sam Lemans Morton. Price is good, service has always been great. The paper work end of buying the vehicle have always been fast and efficient. The service department has always been great about scheduling and service of our vehicles.

Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton responded to this review

January 23, 2015

Travis, Thank you for taking the time to review Sam Leman in Morton. We are happy to find that your experiences with our dealership have been positive, and that you continue to trust us with finding the right vehicles for you. Thank you for your continued business and have a great day!

Not worth dealing with the finance guy.

by from Washington, IL |

Saw the car we wanted on line. Actually it's a great little car - dodge dart 6 speed manual and gets awesome mileage. Our sales person was Harold who was attentive, helpful answered our questions, and not pushy at all. He was actually a pleasure to work with. Then we move to the finance guy. Dennis is why I will never set foot in dealership again. First he comes across as really aggressive. We were not trading in a vehicle so we decided not to transfer the plates. He works you really hard to upsell all the extras, the scotch guarding and gap insurance, and he WILL NOT take no for an answer. I finally told him I'm here to buy a car from you not insurance and stuff. He became very condescending at that point like I was too stupid to realize I needed to buy the extras. They did not want to issue us a temporary plate and went on to explain they don't get many from the state and if they issue them the have to pay the state sales tax to the state faster, not my problem. My husband is in the military and we always get military plates on our vehicles. I don't think Dennis understood how to order those so that created more bad attitude since he had to call and figure out if he could do that. Also felt like he was trying to talk us out of the military plates so he didn't have to mess with it. He went on to complain the rest of the time about how the state wants a direct bank withdraw from the dealership for the sales tax amount when they issue the temp plate and how they prefer to hold it for ten days prior to mailing the check. NOT my problem. So the sales person Harold was wonderful. I will never go there for another car, and I will never go there for service. Next time I need something from Dodge I will drive to Bloomington, or Springfield.

Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Morton responded to this review

December 13, 2014

At Sam Leman in Morton it is our goal for each and every customer to be completely satisfied with their experience at our dealership. We are sorry to find that your experience with us did not meet this goal. We wanted to take the time and apologize for the finance portion of the sale that you found to be a negative experience. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our dealership, and making us aware of your situation. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to email our General Manager Tom Bauer at tbauer@lemanauto.com. Thank you and have a great weekend!

New 2014 Jeep Buying Experiance

by from Mapleton, IL. |

My wife & I would like to thank Joe Ocon for our best experiences in selecting and buying our new Jeep Cherokee, After deciding what we were wanting on this new vehicle, he would keep an eye open when one came into the dealership and he gave us a call, we came out and took it out for a drive, went over details and settled on a price both of us could do. All the folks that we dealt with were very pleasant to work with, not pushy, I am one that tries to get all that I can with this purchase, My experience with Joe was a plus.

Good guys, honest

by from Washington, IL |

I recently sold my truck out right, and I had planned on putting the money down on a new vehicle for the first time. I had to make a decision on what dealership to go to. I typically only drive a Chevrolet silverado. I pulled into sam leman in Morton because they had a 2003 silverado with low miles sitting on their lot as a trade in. I was greeted by Ryan Livengood, who was a very helpful and honest guy who was simply trying to make the experience there the best it could have been, which he did just that. Ryan not only did what normal dealers do, but also did whatever he could AND worked around my tight schedule to get me the vehicle I wanted. I definitely will remember this place when I look for a new vehicle in the future, and I would definitely recommend Ryan to anyone looking for an honest car dealer.

Women shopping for an Auto!

by from Princeton, IL |

My mother and I had a very enjoyable experience at Sam Leman in Morton, IL. We are both very savvy business women and we knew to play it cool to see how the Sale Person would conduct himself. We where very impressed with Anthony and his no pressure selling philosophy. Took us for a test drive that I had set up previously via email to Anthony and told us as much as he knew about the vehicle. It was a used car he had in that was a vehicle he does not sell/A KIA not a Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep or RAM! He assisted with all of our questions and if he didn't know the answer he find the answer. He was great help and so was John the FNI man...

The Only Place to Go!

by from Glasford, il |

My husband and I just recently purchased our 2nd Town and Counrty, but our 6th vehicle from Sam Leman. Tom Schupp is wonderful and has a great group of guys!! Errol Halverson was so fantastic to work with. He was fun, very helpful, and no pressure! Tom Bauer is the best! He made sure our van was spottless before we drove it off the lot and he even sat and helped me program my phone to Bluetooth!! Jon in financing was awesome! He worked hard to find us the best deal and make our payments work! He was honest with us and answered all our questions! It means a lot that you can trust these guys and they make the car buying experience enjoyable!! Our kids even enjoyed the car buying experience since they got to watch a movie in the showroom van while we signed the papers. Oh, and the popcorn helped too!! We wouldn't purchase a vehicle anywhere else!! Thanks again guys!!