Kalmar Motor Sales

603 PA-66, Leechburg, PA 15656

New 888-406-6053 New 888-406-6053
Used 888-369-4717 Used 888-369-4717
Service 888-436-7579 Service 888-436-7579

KALMAR CHEVROLET -- DIFFERENT! --- UPFRONT, HONEST, & GRACIOUS SERVICE WITH A SMILE & A THANK YOU!

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Sarver, PA |

I've bought all of my vehicles at Kalmar's over the years because I've always enjoyed their friendly sales and service staff. That friendly attitude always keeps me coming back.

Our buying experience

by from West Leechburg Pa. |

My husband and I just bought a truck and an Equinox from Kalmars the service was very professional and thorough. Kevin our salesman, was efficient and knowledgeable with the paperwork, very prompt in getting all the information to and explaining all aspects to both of us. We had a very good experience and would recommend to others and return in the future.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Avonmore, Pa |

Great experience all the way around. We saw the car we wanted and within 45 minutes we were making a deal. Everyone we met there was very friendly. From the sales people the whole way through to the mechanics. This is the second car that we have purchased there and will continue to buy more in the future.

by from Greenville, SC |

We live in Greenville, SC a few years ago we purchased a Chevrolet truck from Kalmar Motors. They were extremely accomadating and friendly. This truck has been the best truck we have ever had the pleasure of owning. Any questions we have had, they are just a phone call away. It was worth the trip to buy from Kalmar Motors in Leachburg, PA.

The Best Around

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

A great place to buy a car! New and used! They have a wide selection to choose from and keeps their website up to date. Their staff is super friendly and so helpful. They showed me the features of my new car. Getting a spot for maintenance is easy ands they are quick and fair priced. Nothing like the big car companies.

Best Dealership

by from Apollo, PA |

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership. Most recently, a 2015 Colorado and I love it! As a woman, doing my own negotiating and purchasing, I have always been treated with respect, professionalism, and a "I've known you forever" feeling. There was no "go home and talk to your husband" attitude, like I experienced at another dealership some years back. Most recently, I had my truck in for it's first check-up, and once again, it was the best service. I got an appointment quickly and was given a loaner car for the day. Everyone is very pleasant and always willing to go above and beyond. Thanks KALMAR- Best Dealership around!

I tried to call about a Chevy Cruze

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

But the sales guy that keeps answering the phone thinks I am not a serious customer. I only wanted to set up an appointment to test drive with the internet manager, but after the 4th time calling and hanging up on me, I am no longer interested in buying a car from these guys.

Kalmar Motor Sales responded to this review

August 18, 2015

Mr. Judge Dredd, Our sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. Obviously, that is not how things are supposed to work. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Not as an excuse but, as a possible explanation: Just like most people we do not invite or want unsolicited sales calls, yet daily (even as a business) we get pounded by solicitors. To say the least these calls are annoying and interruptive to conducting our own business. Hence, because we have real people answering the phone (not an automated system), if someone calls and says they have been looking at some car in our inventory on-line and would like to speak to a sales person - the call quickly gets transferred to the right person. However, if someone calls and asks for a manager (consciously or subconsciously) there is a tendency to screen the call - because typically this is a red flag that another sales pitch is coming. All this said, as a family owned and operated dealership, we need and value every customer and certainly cannot afford to chase good business away. Therefore, we have already made changes to prevent an experience like yours from happening again. Hopefully, you will give us another chance to earn your business in the future. Sincerely, Scott Kalmar, Kalmar Motor Sales