R & R Auto Group

Service 888-470-2013

Time for some R&R!

2nd Car Purchase

by from Minersville, PA |

This is the second car purchased from Mike Hummel at R&R. It was an excellent experience and I would not hesitate to make another car purchase because Mike made it easy & fast. It is nice to know the old fashioned care for the customer has not gone out of style. Thanks Mike

Best Dealership Around

by from Mount Carmel, PA |

Between my husband and I, we have purchased 3 vehicles from Mike Hummel at this dealership and had an excellent experience. I have also had car repairs done here and I wouldn't trust my cars to anyone else. I will continue to use this dealership for all my vehicle needs due to such great quality and friendly service.

love the new cruze

by from orwigsburg |

just picked up a new chevy cruze....stop and see Mike in sales. You wont be sorry.

Excellent Dealer

by from Tamaqua PA |

Mike, John, Bob Jr are great people to deal with they make car purchasing easy, they don't haggle you like most dealer. RJ in tthe service department is also great I call to get my vehicles serviced he gets me in ASAP and gets the job done. I purchased one vehicle and lease 2 vehicle from them over the past few years. I also had two of my freinds purchase vehicles from them also.

Always a Pleasure!

by from Orwigsburg |

Mike at R&R has been my car sales guy for years now. We have purchased our last 4 or 5 vehicles from him and as long as I am living here I will continue to purchase from him and R&R. Everyone there has always been great. The sale is nice and easy, no hassles no bull. I can say that from sale to service and trading in for new has always been a pleasant experience. We love the new building!

Promised as Delivered

by from Frackville Pa |

They worked with me to help get my vehicle that I have been wanting years!!! All I can say is thank you Mike!!!!

Professional, courteous sales and service

by from Ashland, PA |

Bought my last few vehicles here because of the professional sales and service I received.

Happy Customer

by from Pottsville Pa |

Love the new Building, Tony was Awesome he took the time to show us around and find are new vehicle. Service is top notchand I would highly recommend Tony and R&R to all my friends and family they truly care and that is why they will have us as customers for a very long time