Twin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

650 Sagamore Pkwy. South, Lafayette, IN 47905

New 866-827-2343
Used 866-822-6306
Service 888-789-4769

Best car buying experience of my life!

by from Lafayette, indiana |

These reviews are real. I am 43 years old and I have bought a lot of cars. Rick Bills is the best salesman! He went above and beyond to make this the best experience. The rest of the staff was just as professional and helpful. No pressure at all and they treat you like a VIP. I will buy all my cars from Rick.

Luxury Experience

by from Lafayette. IN |

Beyond please with the service at Twin City Dodge. Left for the weekend with a 2015 Jeep Cherokee, and returning on Monday to finalize purchase. There was nothing better that I could have asked for as far as customer service, pricing, and over all quality. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Great People To Deal With!

by from Hoopeston, IL |

We love the low mileage used car that we got from Twin City. Nice car and at good price. We were 50 miles away and they stayed until we could get there and actually stayed several hours after closing time so we could complete the buying process. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend Twin City Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep to anyone looking to buy a vehicle new or used. The salesman Rick was a pleasure to deal with. A great place to buy a car!

Pretty Darn Painless !!! Thanks Rick.

by from Remington, IN |

Rick is probably the best car salesman I've dealt with. Very knowledgeable and makes a person feel at ease throughout the buying process. The Dealership overall gets high marks for the way they treat customers. Nice facility, nice people, will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks Rick your the best.

Rick is the best car salesman ever!

by from Lafayette IN |

Rick walked me through the entire sales process for my new Dodge Charger. Very nice and trustworthy. I plan on doing business again with Rick and so should you ;)

Rick Bills was the best salesman! Excellent Guy!!!

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

Rick Bills was my salesman. I was a little bit leary when I came in because I knew I didn't have the best credit and not alot of money to put down. I went in on a Thursday eve after I gave him all of my information over the phone. He set me up with a car within my budget. While the car was very nice I just did not have the money to put down. Rick asked me "What kind of car are you looking for"? I told him I really wanted a 300M or something like it. With a smile he said "I can do that, give me a week or so...WE WILL GET YOU INTO SOMETHING YOU LIKE"! The following Friday he contacted me and said "Ive got something you may like". Rick found me a 2011 200M with only 27K miles and it is in "mint" condition. The best part is I got it with NO MONEY DOWN! I could not believe it. I love this car and it came with a lifetime warranty. Rick and all the guys at Twin City Dodge where awesome, friendly and very courteous. Ive never been to a dealership where I felt the salesman had MY best interest in mind. I will be buying all of my cars from Twin City Dodge from now on. There's no other dealership like it!

Great friendly service!

by from Lafayette, IN |

I worked with Rick Bills and he made my first buying experience enjoyable. I bought a 2006 Jeep Wrangler this past week and it runs great! He is extremely friendly and cares about putting good people, in good vehicles. Highly recommended!! Thank You, Mason M.

Great experience - no pressure, no BS

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Worked with Rick Bills when buying a 300C a few weeks ago. I'm not fond of used car dealers overall, but would welcome the opportunity to work with Rick again. Rick is a true no-BS professional and did not waste my time during the process. I'd recommend this dealership - and Rick Bills in particular- to anyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Rick!

Wonderful Experience!!!!!

by from Lafayette, IN |

Rick made the purchase of my 2012 Nissan a comparatively stress-free experience. Everyone was wonderful and I will be back in the future!

Great Dealership So Far

by from Lafayette Indiana |

I am currently negotiating to buy a used such from Twin City Dodge. So far the experience has been great helpful and friendly staff. I hope we can get the deal done. Will update after this weekend.

Great Service, Nice Ammenities

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

The service staff was great with getting my car in and fixed! They have a convenient night drop box and a wifi bar to stay connected while waiting on your car. I will definitely be coming back for all of my future car needs!