Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy, Freeport, NY 11520

New 888-286-1401
Used 866-896-3486
Service 888-379-9021

"Life Liberty and the Pursuit"

Respectful/Sophisticated

by from Freeport, New York |

Easy/Pleasant/Honest My husband and I recently leased a car from CHRIS ABBATIELLO. Not only did we walk out of the showroom after only 30 minutes (knowing we were going back to purchase the car) but our conversation in the car was how pleasant and friendly Chris was. He spoke to not only my husband but he directed his conversation to me also (I didn't feel like a third wheel!). He was very personable and told us up front exactly what we should expect and want in a Paul Conte Cadillac. He sold us on the first day. On our second trip to Paul Conte sealed the deal. His knowledge of the car and the "mechanics" of the vehicle were spot on. Upon delivery his explanation of the workings of the car (radio, phone, etc. were extremely helpful) It was our first time at Paul Conte but I feel it won't be our last. Thank you Chris for making this a smooth transition. Your energy and friendliness will take you to success.

Wonderful experience

by from Levittown NY |

We had a wonderful experience in obtaining our new beautiful Cadillac at Paul Conte. Our salesman, Chris Abbatiello, was very courteous, knowledgeable and happy to do all he could for us. John Mignone, the Sales Manager, did all he could for us to put us behind the wheel our our new vehicle. Both my husband and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to be treated first class when pursuing a Cadillac lease or purchase.

Best service people

by from N. Y. |

The service people are very professional. I will always service at Paul Conte ...

UNHAPPY SERVICE PROBLEMS

by from NASSAU COUNTY, NY |

I PURCHASED A CAR IN 2013 AND THE HEADACHE BEGINS. IT WASN'T A GM PRODUCT SO EVERYTIME I TOOK MY CAR TO GET IT SERVICED THERE WHICH WAS ABOUT 4 TIMES IN ONE YEAR, I FOUND MY CAR AT A LOCAL GARAGE IN MY AREA, INSTEAD OF AT THE DEALERSHIP (WHERE THEY TOLD ME IT WAS). I'M THINKING MY CAR IS GETTING SERVICED AT PAUL CONTE SERVICE AREA WHICH IS WHERE I PURCHASED MY WARRANTY FROM AND IT'S SOMEWHERE ELSE. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TAKE IT TO THE MANUFACTURER OF THE CAR WHICH IS IN THE SAME AREA. THEY TOOK MY CAR TO A SHOP THATS NOT FULLY EQUIPPED TO HANDLE ALL ASPECTS OF FIXING MY CAR...SMH. BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR WARRANTY AND CAR THERE, MAKE SURE ITS A GM PRODUCT AND NOTHING ELSE OR ITS GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET FIXED THAT'S FOR SURE AND THAT'S NO LAUGHING MATTER!!!!

Best experience buying a car

by from Freeport NY |

I only have wonderful things to say about this two great salespersons and beautiful human beings in all my years buying cars,this has to be the best experience ever.David Colotti and Sharon McKeon not only took their time to please me and my wife with their knowledge and experience in car sales, meeting our expectations .we really appreciate you both for making us feel as a valuable costumer.we even got a delicious cake from them at the time we picked our new car.Thank you both.from Martin and Anita Forero.

New Car Purchase Experience

by from Jericho, New York |

Purchase Experience Upon entering the dealership, I was politely greeted by David and Mike. These representatives took the hassle out of purchasing a new car and made it a pleasurable experience. They were accommodating, considerate and most importantly, gave me the very best price for my trade-in vehicle and the price for my new ELR! Without reservation, I would highly recommend David and Mike to anyone considering the purchase of a Cadillac on Long Island. These salesmen personify the definition of professionalism and represent what it means to be a Paul Conte Cadillac customer.

DREAMS COME TRUE AT PAUL CONTI CADILLAC

by from BALDWIN,NY |

I walked into the Paul Conte Dealership extremely doubtful that I would be able to purchase a new car. From beginning to end the courtesy and the care that was shown to me was amazing. My mom and I were greeted at the front desk in a cheerful manner and directed to Steve the Specialist who listened intently to my situation and my financial circumstances. Afterwards he informed me of my options and showed me the available vehicles on the lot. He was very informative and patient with me, I had lots of questions and he answered them all thoroughly. Steve then introduced us to Ron the Business Manager who would be handling the financing. Ron has an awesome personality, he made me feel positive about the possibility of obtaining the vehicle I've been praying for, he assured me that he would do his absolute best for me. He remained optimistic and kept me informed at every stage of the process. It takes a while so of course I started feeling doomed, however, Ron kept me laughing and distracted from my worries. At this point I met Dave the Sales Manager who made sure that mom and I were comfortable and brought mom a cup of tea which made her smile-she said it was real good. Dave completely handled my trade-in, to my surprise he was willing to go offsite and appraise the value of my trade-in. With his smile he made sure I had no worries during my experience there and kept me in high hopes. Dave did his best to make sure that everything was in order and that I would be leaving with a car TODAY! Ron is truly amazing at what does because I now own a new Cadillac SRX!!!!! This was truly an Amazingly Awesome car buying experience! Thanx to everyone at the Paul Conti Cadillac Dealership!!!!! PATRICIA JENKINS ECSTATIC SRX OWNER

used car buying experience

by from Marlboro, NJ |

David and Pat were a great team. From when I first spoke with David on the phone, he wanted to help. When I got to the dealership, we spent a lot of time looking at many cars and they were helpful every step of the way making the car buying experience as pleasant as possible. When we saw something we didn't like or understand they were quick to change it or provide me with an explanation and all the while ensuring my satisfaction. They truly provided us a top shelf experience in trading in our old car and coming home with a new (used) one. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Service Department

by from Garden City |

Was generally satisfied with service dept. during my factory warranty period. My 2008 CTS-AWD had run into problems with the transfer casing and front differential late last year. First time they under-diagnosed the extent of the problem by replacing some bolts on the casing (which was not covered by the extended warranty) while the car still made sounds. A month or two later I had to go back as they said the front differential now had to be replaced. 30 days later the car was finally repaired. While the delay was not entirely their fault as the warranty company process is slow, the service manager at Paul Conte Cadillac showed indifference during the process by doing virtually nothing to expedite arrangements with the warranty company. This resulted in a large car rental expense which was only partially covered by warranty company. Two months later the front differential blew out yet again and had to be taken to a specialist. It was again replaced but noises from differential continue to persist and indicate a more pervasive problem remains suggesting it had not been fully diagnosed.

Great Service

by from Valley Stream, NY |

Not only is the service great I purchase too...it was a pleasure doing business with them.

Paul Conte Cadillac-Evan Bouchard

by from Wantagh NY |

I was so comfortable with Evan Bouchard I brought my new SRX on the spot. He was professional and courteous and gave us a fantastic deal. I would not hesitate to buy another car from him as I felt very trusting in him. Overall he was absolutely fantastic and i recommend him and his dealership highly. He is extremely knowledgeable and really tries hard to get you a great deal.My new Cadillac was delivered exactly as I hoped and I could not be happier I stopped in there. I wouldnt hesitate for a second to send family and friends to him for a lease or purchase.