Karp Volvo Buick Saab Kia

Service 866-439-4257 Service 866-439-4257

The Auto Authority Since 1957

Amazing service

by from Bellmore, NY |

To anyone who reads this post I highly highly recommend I highly recommend . karp Volvo in Rockville center Because of the respect and experience that I was treated with when I walked into the dealership . Especially in particular this saleswoman Marianne Murphy highly highly recommend doing business with her very honest very trustworthy Very pleasant experience and transaction with her and the dealership .. And I am not just writing this . This is the truth Ladies and gentlemen . If you don't believe my words people go to the dealership and experience it firsthand for yourself Thank you

Outstanding Lease Experience!

by from Bellerose NY |

My wife and I were in the market for a 7 passenger SUV and instantly fell in love with the Volvo XC90. Luckily we went to Karp Volvo first and connected with Frank Manzo, who was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout the process. He knew the vehicle and all options inside and out, was patient with me as this was my first my lease, and never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable while working with him. Buying a car from Frank Manzo at Karp Volvo was a first class experience all the way. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about my experience with another Volvo dealership in NW Nassau county, if you are in the market for a Volvo do yourself a favor and stop into Karp Volvo!

Service Appt.

by from Rockaway Park, NY |

It was a pleasure dealing with a very professional staff. Michael in service could not have been more helpful. A very positive experience.

great service

by from Rockville Centre |

Frankie was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was able to help me select a car that was right for me.

All around fantastic experience!

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

Our sales professional Mark Taub was extremely helpful and extremely accommodating. My husband and I were extremely pleased with our sales experience, Mark made us feel very comfortable and helped us with all our questions and concerns. I am definitely recommending anyone who is looking for a car to your dealership. Thank you again!

Great service, clean facilities

by from Rockville Center, NY |

Courteous service staff and professional service. Work completed in a timely manner and progress was communicated to me. Overall pleasant experience.

great service

by from rockville center ny |

they were friendly and prompt fixed my problem and notified me of a recall fixed it and sent me on my way within 2 hours

Great service,clean facilities,professional staff

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

My Sales Rep - Michael Rosenberg - was professional throughout my whole experience and very informed about the products. It is why I came back to him and why I am a repeat customer for the Optima.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Rockville Center NY |

My recent experience at Karp was an absolute excellent one. From initial greeting from Mr. David Wells to Jonathan Hernandez to Ms. Peggy; they all provided me with thorough as well as exceptional customer service. Being 6 months pregnant, they took their time with me and I didn't feel pressured. Thank you all for such a great experience, your good works have not gone unnoticed :-)

Great Service

by from St Albans, NY |

I like that the process was easy. I also liked that the sales person (Mark Taub) I dealt with wasn't pushy or aggressive, and was very honest and approachable.