Moser Motor Sales

218 West Main Street, Berne, IN 46711

New 888-286-9612
Used 888-286-9175
Service 888-287-0617

4th Generation Family-Owned Since 1904! A+ BBB Rating. OneFordElite Dealer. President's Award Recipient.

Like buying a vehicle from your best friend!

by from McCordsville, IN |

Mike Besser and Jim Eicher took the time to discuss and show all the features of our new 2015 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid. My wife was very impressed about how well Mike explained things and that he was quite knowledgeable of the vehicle. Our business has bought so many vehicles from Moser Ford over the years that I have lost track. As I have told Jim on several occasions, we make the nearly 100 mile trip because we are always treated with respect, honesty and great home-town hospitality. Yes, we pass by many dealers on the way up to Berne from Indy but it is because we will always be treated fairly on sales and service. There is never any hype or sales gimmicks, just good friends working out a mutually beneficial deal. I have always felt comfortable with Jim during sales talks but Mike has gained a level of trust with me today that is not easily given. Now if only my wife will let me drive it. Ed Rishel

Customer is number one!

by from Greenville, OH |

The family at Moser Motors goes the extra yard to help you find the vehicle you are dreaming of owning. Even if they do not have it in stock, they will gladly assist you in finding the perfect vehicle for you. Thanks, Guys! Vrooom! See ya at the track!

ford fiesta

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This is a great place to do buy a car. We have been doing business with this dealership for over 40 years and have always been treated in a courteous, kind, professional manner. The integrity of the people and straightforwardness of their dealing promotes repeat business.

Honest, no pressure purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Count me among the family of satisfied Moser customers. During my recent purchase of a pre-owned Ford F250 diesel, they definitely demonstrated the ?old-fashioned values of personal service and integrity? promoted on their website. Having never owned a diesel truck before and having seen a bunch during my shopping process, I was very cautious and detail-oriented. They stayed after-hours to let me drive / inspect the truck and were very straight-forward and prompt in answering all of my questions. I never felt ?pressure? to buy; in fact, they made a specific effort to reassure me that this is not their style. They were very professional and very reasonable during the price negotiation and I am confident that I bought a great pre-owned truck at a very fair price. Special thanks to Mike Besser (sales) and Jim Eicher (owner); I very much appreciated their style and efforts to make me a satisfied customer. I wouldn?t hesitate to recommend a family member to Moser.

No surpises

by from montpelier |

I arrived at the Dealership to complete the sale and there were no surprises. The vehicle was ready to go. They completed everything they said they would do.

Delivered a Great Experience!

by from Berne, IN |

I gave Jim my wish list and budget. He found what I was looking for within the budget. He told me up front what I could expect and when the car was delivered, everything worked just the way he had promised. They found the car I was looking for, arranged financing, and there were no surprises along the way!

Moser Motors

by from Cincinnati OH |

My family has bought vehicles from Moser Motors for years and know the staff on a personal level. When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle for myself, Jim Eicher and Mike McGlaughlin made every possible effort to ease my buying process. They treat you like family and go above and beyond the call of duty to find you the best deal that suites your needs. Cannot recommend them enough.

Great Experience

by from Bluffton, IN |

Moser Motor Sales was recommended to me by a family member. We were looking to lease a new Ford Explorer. The experience with Moser's was nothing less than great. We dealt with Mike Besser (sales) and Mike McGaughlin for financing. Both were wonderful. Mike B. provided us all of the information we requested. We did everything through email, he willing provided all payment information in writing and was very helpful throughout the decision process. He was never the least bit pushy as most care salesmen are. We decided to order a '15 Explorer and we are so excited. My credit is not terrible but less than perfect and we thought that my husband would be needed as a signer to get a great lease rate. Mike M. was able to get me leased with a prime lease rate and my husband wasn't needed as a co-signer. I am very happy with our transaction with Moser's. Our '15 explorer is on order and we are more than excited for it's arrival!

Helpful...very clean

by from Marysville, Ohio |

The people were very friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for more from them. I will definitely be going back to them again. They have treated me and other family members very well. Thank You!

Fabulous!

by from Kokomo, IN |

I literally cannot say enough good about this dealership. I had a perfect experience on every level. I would strongly recommend them to anyone and everyone. They are worth going out of your way to deal with. I plan on buying as many of my future vehicles from them as possible. AWESOME!!!

Fair deal

by from Wabash IN |

Ran across Moser on cars.com. They had selection of used trucks I was looking for. Made the hour plus drive to dealership thinking I could stop in the furniture stores if nothing else. Ended up buying a truck. Probably my best experience buying used vehicle. Worked with good sales folks & owner I had trust in. I walked out feeling like I got a fair deal - unlike most of my past experiences.