Moser Motor Sales

218 West Main Street, Berne, IN 46711

New 888-655-7974
Used 888-649-7655
Service 888-841-0358

4th Generation Family-Owned Since 1904! A+ BBB Rating. OneFordElite Dealer. President's Award Recipient.

Moser Motors

by from Cincinnati OH |

My family has bought vehicles from Moser Motors for years and know the staff on a personal level. When it came time for me to purchase a new vehicle for myself, Jim Eicher and Mike McGlaughlin made every possible effort to ease my buying process. They treat you like family and go above and beyond the call of duty to find you the best deal that suites your needs. Cannot recommend them enough.

Great Experience

by from Bluffton, IN |

Moser Motor Sales was recommended to me by a family member. We were looking to lease a new Ford Explorer. The experience with Moser's was nothing less than great. We dealt with Mike Besser (sales) and Mike McGaughlin for financing. Both were wonderful. Mike B. provided us all of the information we requested. We did everything through email, he willing provided all payment information in writing and was very helpful throughout the decision process. He was never the least bit pushy as most care salesmen are. We decided to order a '15 Explorer and we are so excited. My credit is not terrible but less than perfect and we thought that my husband would be needed as a signer to get a great lease rate. Mike M. was able to get me leased with a prime lease rate and my husband wasn't needed as a co-signer. I am very happy with our transaction with Moser's. Our '15 explorer is on order and we are more than excited for it's arrival!

Helpful...very clean

by from Marysville, Ohio |

The people were very friendly and helpful. I couldn't have asked for more from them. I will definitely be going back to them again. They have treated me and other family members very well. Thank You!

Fabulous!

by from Kokomo, IN |

I literally cannot say enough good about this dealership. I had a perfect experience on every level. I would strongly recommend them to anyone and everyone. They are worth going out of your way to deal with. I plan on buying as many of my future vehicles from them as possible. AWESOME!!!

Fair deal

by from Wabash IN |

Ran across Moser on cars.com. They had selection of used trucks I was looking for. Made the hour plus drive to dealership thinking I could stop in the furniture stores if nothing else. Ended up buying a truck. Probably my best experience buying used vehicle. Worked with good sales folks & owner I had trust in. I walked out feeling like I got a fair deal - unlike most of my past experiences.

Great dealership!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had never purchased a vehicle from Moser Motors. I live in FW so it just wasn't on my radar. But 7 months ago we bought our first car from Moser Motors. The experience was wonderful. No hassles; just honest conversation. There were no hidden costs; no rediculous haggling leaving us to feel like we were "taken". Mike McLaughlin and Jim Eicher were wonderful to work with. The whole dealership is friendly and helpful. The car we bought was actually purchased for my husband's car but I occassionally drive it to Berne for service. The service department staff are friendly and they do good work. Customer service is excellent. I brought the car to Berne last week for regular service. They were going to take me to work but when I got to the dealership they gave me a car to drive. It was a wonderful surprise and exemplifies the service they offer. I like my husband's car so much, I'm talking to Jim and Mike about buying a new car for myself. They are just fabulous in making the best deal possible.

V.R.Shive

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

No hustle. No false up charges to make you think you got a good deal, when you, as a customer, are just playing the dealer's game. The whole experience took me back fifty years. I was with my father in a small town dealership again, and I realized why he liked that so much. Even the Moser building looked like the dealerships my father preferred. We drove away with a new car and did not have "buyer's remorse". We felt like they had done all they could do for us. How often does that happen?

Outstanding service! A++++++

by from Covington, OH |

I drove over an hour to get there because they had the car with all the amenities that I was looking for. They were so friendly yet professional. They caught a recall that needed taken care of and did it in a flash before we picked up the vehicle. We didn't have to spend what seems like hours that you do in other dealerships signing your life away! The finance/paperwork was done quickly and efficiently. All the staff was very personable and made this the absolute BEST car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks so much! I sure hope we have a chance to buy from your dealership in the future! We'll recommend you to everyone! p.s. The salesman helped immensely in demonstrating how to use all the gadgets that came on this car!

Extremely great sales and service

by from Portland In |

I was amazed that my salesman was more interested in my needs rather than what he had for sale.Mike put the deal together offering us thousands more than any other dealer had offered!Mike even deliverd the car to our home after closing the deal.We could not believe salesmen still gave this type of service.We stopped by the dealership the other day with a tire pressure problem and the service manager went out in the pouring down rain,pulled the car inside imediately,fixed the problem and returned the car to us within minutes.I challenge any one to find the personel service we recieved at Moser Motors in beautiful downtown Berne Indiana anywhere.I believe that anyone looking to buy a new or used car should give this team a chance before buying any where else.Experiance what we did.

A no pressure dealership

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

After looking at several vehicles from different dealerships, I decided to take a look at the vehicle Moser had that met my criteria, and was so glad I did. Mike Besser is terrific; he's very informative and a no pressure salesman. I am glad I made the trip out to Berne last weekend, and I look forward to picking up my vehicle this Saturday. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mike and Moser Motors, and when I'm ready to trade this vehicle in, Moser will be the first place I look.

Excellent Dealership! helped me when no one would

by from Poneto, IN |

Moser Motor sales exceeded my expectations on customer service. My vehicle had a defect and the owner called me personally and helped me find a way to get it fixed. I have being purchasing my vehicles with Moser for over 11 years and they are very easy to work with! I have never had a dealership work so hard to help me. I will gladly purchase all vehicles in the future from Moser. I advice anyone who is looking for a car to consider them. My Ford Escape had a defect and they found a place to help me get it fixed, how many dealerships will call you and offer to take their time to help you after the sale? they are A+ all the way!