Moser Motor Sales

218 West Main Street, Berne, IN 46711

New 888-286-9612 New 888-286-9612
Used 888-286-9175 Used 888-286-9175
Service 888-287-0617 Service 888-287-0617

4th Generation Family-Owned Since 1904! A+ BBB Rating. OneFordElite Dealer. President's Award Recipient.

Exemplary service exceeding expectations

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I can see why this dealership has customers for life. Their honesty and integrity went above and beyond my expectations. Mike Besser and Mike McGlaughlin made our buying process easy and stress-free. They only bring high quality vehicles to their lot for resale and therefore deciding on the spot to purchase the MKZ was easy for me. I made the drive from Indy to Berne on a Wednesday to test drive and returned that Saturday to pick up the car. They informed that they discovered a recall and had a mechanic coming in bright and early that Saturday to handle that before we arrived. After this no pressure buying experience, I would not hesitate to use them again and will definitely refer them to all of our friends and colleagues. They showed me what car buying is supposed to be like. Give them a call and they will find you the perfect car or maybe you'll find a new one on their lot. And while you're up there, try the Back 40 in Decatur for lunch!

Incredible experience! !

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

I have never had a car buying experience like this one! have been searching for a month and worked with other dealers and they in no way compared to this dealership in quality or integrity. Helpful, patient, honest, friendly and overall great folks! The owner answered my call, he got me a fantastic sales person, who had the financial person contact me for information (often they keep you from talking to the financial person ). We got it figured out quick on the phone so I could determine if it was worth the drive. It was totally worth the 1 1/2 hour drive and I will probably even make the drive for my service. Cute town, Berne, Indiana, not far from Fort Wayne. If you want a great car buying experience with no hidden fees, from people with integrity, go to Moser Ford, the oldest Ford Dealership in the state of Indiana and ask for Mike Besser. Be sure to meet the owner, too. His name is Jim. They do it the old fashioned way. They Rock!!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

A dealership beyond my expectations

by from East Troy, Wisconsin |

I found a 2015 Ford F150 on Cars.com that jumped out at me. I have been reluctant to even shop at a dealership because of poor treatment in the past. I called the dealership and they answered all of my questions and left me with a positive impression. We discussed my possible trade, and based on the discussion, I drove the 300 plus miles to Berne. I was treated courteously and honestly by Mike Besser, Mike McGlaughlin, and Jim Eicher. We agreed on the deal, (there were no add on fees) and they worked through their lunch so that I could get back on the road with my new truck. I have spoken with Mike Besser a few times since the purchase, and he has gone well beyond my expectations to take care of my requests. I definitely will contact them when I am ready for another vehicle.

Outstanding Above and Beyond Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan. That's 3 1/2 hours away from Berne, Indiana where Moser Motor Sales is located. When I found the perfect car at Moser first I talked with Mike B who told me everything about the car, and made me feel comfortable about making a sight unseen purchase. He then connected me with Mike M who is the finance manager. He quickly approved me and made that part a breeze. But here's the best part...how was I going to get to Indiana? They sent a driver up to Grand Rapids, Mike W...to pick me up and drive me to Indiana. I asked, "what if, when I get there I decide not to buy the car." Mike B said, "well, I guess my driver would have to take you back home." Of course I bought the car. It was perfect. As I understand it, there are people who work at Moser not named Mike, I just didn't meet them. Thanks for a great, friendly, fun, buying experience.

Friendly, helpful service

by from Monroe, IN |

Great experience!! Felt like they really cared about what I wanted!

Great People

by from Martinez, GA |

Came all the way from Georgia because of the price and no fees. Wonderful old dealership and building. Jim and Mike were great and I am very pleased with their service after the sale. Thanks for a great experience. Many dealers could learn allot by following your model.

Customer is number one!

by from Greenville, OH |

The family at Moser Motors goes the extra yard to help you find the vehicle you are dreaming of owning. Even if they do not have it in stock, they will gladly assist you in finding the perfect vehicle for you. Thanks, Guys! Vrooom! See ya at the track!

Like buying a vehicle from your best friend!

by from McCordsville, IN |

Mike Besser and Jim Eicher took the time to discuss and show all the features of our new 2015 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid. My wife was very impressed about how well Mike explained things and that he was quite knowledgeable of the vehicle. Our business has bought so many vehicles from Moser Ford over the years that I have lost track. As I have told Jim on several occasions, we make the nearly 100 mile trip because we are always treated with respect, honesty and great home-town hospitality. Yes, we pass by many dealers on the way up to Berne from Indy but it is because we will always be treated fairly on sales and service. There is never any hype or sales gimmicks, just good friends working out a mutually beneficial deal. I have always felt comfortable with Jim during sales talks but Mike has gained a level of trust with me today that is not easily given. Now if only my wife will let me drive it. Ed Rishel

ford fiesta

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

This is a great place to do buy a car. We have been doing business with this dealership for over 40 years and have always been treated in a courteous, kind, professional manner. The integrity of the people and straightforwardness of their dealing promotes repeat business.

Honest, no pressure purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Count me among the family of satisfied Moser customers. During my recent purchase of a pre-owned Ford F250 diesel, they definitely demonstrated the ?old-fashioned values of personal service and integrity? promoted on their website. Having never owned a diesel truck before and having seen a bunch during my shopping process, I was very cautious and detail-oriented. They stayed after-hours to let me drive / inspect the truck and were very straight-forward and prompt in answering all of my questions. I never felt ?pressure? to buy; in fact, they made a specific effort to reassure me that this is not their style. They were very professional and very reasonable during the price negotiation and I am confident that I bought a great pre-owned truck at a very fair price. Special thanks to Mike Besser (sales) and Jim Eicher (owner); I very much appreciated their style and efforts to make me a satisfied customer. I wouldn?t hesitate to recommend a family member to Moser.