Power GM

16070 State Route 170, Calcutta, OH 43920

New 888-238-8641 New888-238-8641
Used 877-329-2386 Used877-329-2386
Service 888-621-4021 Service 888-621-4021

"Power up your savings today"

Above and beyond customer service!

by from Salem, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox from this dealership. Tommy was great to deal with and went above and beyond to help me find what I was looking for. I had many questions and specifics I was looking for in a vehicle, he was patient and helped me sort out what would work best. The process was painless. He took the time to explain in detail what options were available and exactly what the bottom dollar was going to be, no surprises! He was a pleasure to deal with and handled all my questions professionally and quickly! I will definitely do business with this dealership again and refer my friends! Thank you again Power GM for being so helpful and patient! I love my new Equinox and all its features!

March 25, 2015

Thanks your an awesome customer.

BEWARE

by from Youngstown OH |

I had the absolute worst time in this establishment of you could call it that. The salesmen and gm were grouped up talking didn't even a knowledge me until I interrupted them to speak to me. Then I explained we have been given the run around by Jason a salesman and Kathy the office person for almost an entire month regarding a refund. I cancelled my warranty and gap insurance when I got out of my cruze. The companies issued the money back to this place on 2-29 and I still haven't seen a dime. All of their stories didn't even make sense but since I'm a girl the GM thought he could talk to me in a manner of disrespect. I am not welcome back (no sleep loss there) but because of my relentless questioning on where the check is all I got was insulted on my way out! Beware

Great Service

by from Lisbon, Ohio |

They fixed my tires and patched one, my car felt a lot safer when they were finished.

Thanks for choosing us!

Great group of guys!!

by from East Liverpool |

Great group of easy going guys, No pressure and great deals.. Thanks Power GM!!

Thank you!

Happy Happy Happy

by from Lisbon, Oh |

I leased a new Z71 Silverado, best deal I ever made.....the salesman and team were easy to deal with. I got everything I wanted for the payment I wanted!

Thank you!

Do not buy a used car from here!

by from Scottdale, Pa |

Bought a used expedition a little over a month ago thinking that being a bigger dealership and not no side dealer or car lot that I wouldnt end up with a problem used car. I had 6 weeks as of today and so far replaced the tps and now replacing the imrc valve which cost from ford to replace is between 700 and 1500. Not satisfied at all with purchasing from a "bigger" dealership

No ethics in service anymore

by from Wellsville Ohio |

My Wife had her Impala overheat and took it to Power GM and the first thing they want to know is if you purchased the car there..if not then you drop to last on the list for service. Next they say they need to do a diagnostic that costs $100 without anything done.. and then they say their wonderful diagnositc indicates that she needed to have hoses replaced rotted and the cost would be $400..after pressure check and flushing out the old radiator we are now out $500 dollars. A week later after they "fixed" the problem her car is overheating and they say she needs a water pump and her valve seals are leaking and they now want $2000 to fix that..what a crock...is there such a thing as an honest and reputable service department anywhere..Well we just tried them as a local dealer but will not go there ever again..so be careful if you choose them for service..

April 29, 2014

Typically service asks that to see if your in our system to make it convenient for customers. We do ask the customer before any work is done, and sometimes when you have one problem fixed it seems to make other parts go bad as well. Im sorry you feel this way and im sorry we could make you happy.

A dealership I really like.

by from Salem, Ohio |

Recently I made a inquiry to this dealership about a new Chevy Spark. After talking to the salesman he advised me that my credit wasnt the best but felt confidence in him being able to get me financed. After 30 min. The salesman called me back advised me I was approved and I could come pick up my vehicle. After arriving at the dealership I was greeted my Matt. He was like so excited to see me. He introduced me to the salesmanager I believe his name was Roger. They then introduced me to the service manager and explained how to service my new car and made my first oil change appointment. Then I met the finance manager ohboy I thought but again was pleasantly supprised not only did he get me approved, he got me a interest rate of 4.25% my credit I know was pretty bad I had a previous reposesion and a lot of collections due to being off work for 5 months. My payment was even less than what I had budgeted. When I got ready to leave I must have had 10 employees from the dealership come up and thank me for my purchase. This was truly a WOW experience. I will tell everyone I know to go to this dealership in the future. Thanks Power GM for restoring my credit and my faith in the purchase of a vehicle.

May 9, 2013

Thanks very much for your Honesty !

not an honest dealership at all

by from steubenville, ohio |

When first doing business we seen a Trailblazer we wanted. Shawn Baker put our application through 2 banks but it was a week-end so had to wait til Monday, Pres. Day. Well did not hear from them, we called, Shawn finally called back, and was telling me a bank will not finance had to many miles but he would put application in for Ford Focus or Impala. Next day did not hear from him, we emailed called and still never heard from anyone. A year ago, filed bankruptcy, the car we have was not suppose to be in it, along with our home but the car was without our knowledge until looking for new car. But as long as car is paid in full, the bank would have given them the car without a problem. I talked to bank myself once I knew what was happening. Another car dealer was the one who told us what was going on. Never once did we hear from Power or Shawn Baker.

February 6, 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience, We were going through a change in management! We would love the chance to prove ourselves again!

A diffrent experience

by from Chester, WV |

These days you dont expect to go to a autodealership and be supprised with great service. But I can tell you I did at Power and was pleasantly supprised at how I was treated and how easy it was to buy a vehicle. These guys are even like me and you. There great. All I can say is WOW!!

April 29, 2014