Power GM

16070 State Route 170, Calcutta, OH 43920

New 877-659-8636
Used 877-329-2386
Service 888-621-4021

"Power up your savings today"

Above and beyond customer service!

by from Salem, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox from this dealership. Tommy was great to deal with and went above and beyond to help me find what I was looking for. I had many questions and specifics I was looking for in a vehicle, he was patient and helped me sort out what would work best. The process was painless. He took the time to explain in detail what options were available and exactly what the bottom dollar was going to be, no surprises! He was a pleasure to deal with and handled all my questions professionally and quickly! I will definitely do business with this dealership again and refer my friends! Thank you again Power GM for being so helpful and patient! I love my new Equinox and all its features!

March 24, 2015

Thanks your an awesome customer.

No ethics in service anymore

by from Wellsville Ohio |

My Wife had her Impala overheat and took it to Power GM and the first thing they want to know is if you purchased the car there..if not then you drop to last on the list for service. Next they say they need to do a diagnostic that costs $100 without anything done.. and then they say their wonderful diagnositc indicates that she needed to have hoses replaced rotted and the cost would be $400..after pressure check and flushing out the old radiator we are now out $500 dollars. A week later after they "fixed" the problem her car is overheating and they say she needs a water pump and her valve seals are leaking and they now want $2000 to fix that..what a crock...is there such a thing as an honest and reputable service department anywhere..Well we just tried them as a local dealer but will not go there ever again..so be careful if you choose them for service..

April 29, 2014

Typically service asks that to see if your in our system to make it convenient for customers. We do ask the customer before any work is done, and sometimes when you have one problem fixed it seems to make other parts go bad as well. Im sorry you feel this way and im sorry we could make you happy.

A dealership I really like.

by from Salem, Ohio |

Recently I made a inquiry to this dealership about a new Chevy Spark. After talking to the salesman he advised me that my credit wasnt the best but felt confidence in him being able to get me financed. After 30 min. The salesman called me back advised me I was approved and I could come pick up my vehicle. After arriving at the dealership I was greeted my Matt. He was like so excited to see me. He introduced me to the salesmanager I believe his name was Roger. They then introduced me to the service manager and explained how to service my new car and made my first oil change appointment. Then I met the finance manager ohboy I thought but again was pleasantly supprised not only did he get me approved, he got me a interest rate of 4.25% my credit I know was pretty bad I had a previous reposesion and a lot of collections due to being off work for 5 months. My payment was even less than what I had budgeted. When I got ready to leave I must have had 10 employees from the dealership come up and thank me for my purchase. This was truly a WOW experience. I will tell everyone I know to go to this dealership in the future. Thanks Power GM for restoring my credit and my faith in the purchase of a vehicle.

May 9, 2013

Thanks very much for your Honesty !

not an honest dealership at all

by from steubenville, ohio |

When first doing business we seen a Trailblazer we wanted. Shawn Baker put our application through 2 banks but it was a week-end so had to wait til Monday, Pres. Day. Well did not hear from them, we called, Shawn finally called back, and was telling me a bank will not finance had to many miles but he would put application in for Ford Focus or Impala. Next day did not hear from him, we emailed called and still never heard from anyone. A year ago, filed bankruptcy, the car we have was not suppose to be in it, along with our home but the car was without our knowledge until looking for new car. But as long as car is paid in full, the bank would have given them the car without a problem. I talked to bank myself once I knew what was happening. Another car dealer was the one who told us what was going on. Never once did we hear from Power or Shawn Baker.

February 6, 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience, We were going through a change in management! We would love the chance to prove ourselves again!

A diffrent experience

by from Chester, WV |

These days you dont expect to go to a autodealership and be supprised with great service. But I can tell you I did at Power and was pleasantly supprised at how I was treated and how easy it was to buy a vehicle. These guys are even like me and you. There great. All I can say is WOW!!

We try a different aspect of selling.. Thank You

Awesome place

by from East Palestine, Ohio |

Recently I purchased a jeep from Power GM. I found the salesman Tommy very friendly. He helped explain the options on the vehicle and gave me the price that was awesome. This is one dealership that I will be back to including my friends and family to purchase more vehicles. Thanks Power GM.

Your more than a customer to us. Your family here at Power GM

Great and fun buying experience

by from Columbiana, Ohio |

Recently I purchased a used 2008 Chevy 1500 ext. 4x4 from this dealership. The salesman "Shawn" was awesome. He helped me find what I was looking for quickly. When it came down to the price it was a breeze. Im not a lay down by any means but found it very easy to deal with him. The Manager Roger was great to. Prior to buying I used my smart phone to search other dealerships in the area but none could beat Powers price. Everyone that I talked there was great and they didnt make me feel like I was under dressed like most dealerships. They all wear jeans just like me. This is what buying a vehicle should be like. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle there and will also tell all my friends. Thanks again Power!!

May 9, 2013

Thanks for your input !

They Rocked

by from Canfield ohio |

Needed a car and they got me a 2005 Silverado. Much more car then I thought I could buy. My salesman Matt treated my like gold. Right price easy to deal with.

Strike gold here at Power GM, Thanks For the positive comment

Can you say sheisters?

by from Columbiana, OH |

Bought a used vehicle from this dealer. Price seemed good, trade-in offer was good, vehicle seemed to be in pretty good shape, no leaks, drove very well. Two days after taking delivery of the vehicle I noticed the transmission was leaking, a lot (2' radius puddle overnight). Called the salesman about their joke of a 30 day warranty and was informed that they only cover 25% of the parts and 25% of the labor cost, no thanks I'll fix it myself. Upon dis-assembly I come to find out that someone knew about this leak because there was at least half a tube of black RTV silicone squeezed in through the weep hole into the housing where the transmission meets the transfer case in order to attempt to hide the leak. The silicone was still wet (I began the repair two weeks after I picked up the vehicle). This type of "covering up of vehicle defects" is not acceptable in my book. I will not be making any future vehicle purchases from this dealership.

Streesful

by from Local |

I purchased a used vehicle from Power. The sales person was great and the buying process went good. Unfortunately after that is where the problems began. They did not process the title timely, gave them a month so I could be sure to process the registration timely. Was unable to have the vehicle registered prior to the temporary tag expiring. Had to drive on their dealer tag until I was able to register it. I was told that when I purchased the vehicle that it would pass inspection. When I went to have it inspected, they failed the inspection. This may be a random issue that we had. Although it may have been, it the vehicle should have been looked over better or at least documented that there were changes made to the vehicle preventing it from passing inspection. More so being within 10 miles of two states that have state inspection. I hope that this improves, I was considering doing more business with them in the near future, unfortunately with careless over sights I will more than go to another dealership.

Purchase of new vehicle

by from Midland, Pa |

This is the 3rd new vehicle I have purchased from Powers. They are very helpful in locating the perfect vehicle for you even if it is not in there inventory. My last one came from another dealership and was not exactly as they had listed on their website but Powers made all the corrections and We are very happy with our choice. Would go no were else to buy a truck.

April 29, 2014

Try to make everything right for everyone!