Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

345 Merrick Rd, Amityville, NY 11701

New 877-204-8754
Used 888-441-2754
Service 888-272-5011

Take 110 to the End and Let the Savings Begin!

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Seaford, NY |

I'm not one to write reviews, but I felt compelled to share my experience with Security Dodge. Wow, what a breath of fresh air! From the moment I walked into the dealership everything was wonderful. The entire staff was so pleasant and helpful. They really listened to what I wanted and presented options of exactly what I was looking for. They dispelled all the myths of what the car buying experience is. They truly are a top notch dealership. I've sent many friends there and they all had great experiences. Thank you Rich and the entire Security Dodge Team! I absolutely love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee! Five stars across-the-board. Security Dodge has earned all of my future business!

Easiest car buying ever!

by from North Fork, Long Island |

We bought a used car for our daughter just last week. David was great,he worked with us to find a Jeep that is safe and was affordable. There was no pressure at all; he listened to what we needed and made the process easy and quick. This is the third car we have gotten from Security Dodge. The service and attention is what keeps us coming back. Thank you to David and the whole team--We'll be back!

August 21, 2015

You are very welcome! Thank you so much for your review and continued support! We're glad David was able to help you find a vehicle that is perfect for your daughter. We hope she is enjoying her new Jeep!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Floral Park, NY |

We had a great experience leasing our new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. The entire process was easy from start to finish. THe people are wonderful and we walked away with a great deal as well. I highly recommend Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep to anyone looking for a great ride.

Great pricing

by from New York |

Looked around and found best deal here at Security Jeep, Looked at many different SUVs and chose the grand Cherokee ( looking for a bang for the buck) never owned a jeep prior. Appears to be better built than its competition. Sales team was not pressurizing which I have experienced at other dealerships.

March 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback and congrats on your new Cherokee, Kevin! It was our pleasure finding the vehicle that was perfect for you. We hope you come back to see us for any of your future vehicle needs!

great customer service

by from Hempstead,NY |

Definitely not one to write reviews however,overall I had a very nice experience with the dealership. They worked with me and I never felt that I was being taken for a ride ,like you get with a lot of other dealerships, I would and will recommend my friends and family to security . From the salesman T.J to the finance representative Raj along with Alise Bitic the BDC/internal manager I received quality customer service.

February 20, 2015

We're happy you took the time to share your experience, Rohan! Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, our team will be happy to hear your great comments. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Amazing Service

by from Wantagh,NY |

The Service Department seems to actually care about getting getting my Grand Cherokee back up to snuff. Based on my experience at other dealers, I thought my Jeep's issue was going to take days to diagnose and repair, but these guys called me after having the car in the shop for only a couple of hours. The only thing that could make the experience better is if they had more loaner vehicles for the customers.

February 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we could offer you such a pleasant experience and we hope we can offer you an even better experience in the future!

A dream come true

by from Amityville NY |

So happy with my experience at security dodge. I am soon to be a first time uncle and definitely needed a new vehicle for my future niece or nephew. At first I didn't even think I would be able to afford anything on the lot let alone a car I desired. But that's when I was wrong, with the help of Amber doing everything possible to help me I walked away with the car of my dreams and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend any future car buyer to check out security dodge and their awesome staff. Thanks again Amber

February 11, 2015

You are very welcome and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We hope we can work with you on your future automotive needs!

best dealership on long Island

by from ronkonkoma, ny |

Don't bother wasting your time and money by going to any other dealership. Security was not only able to get me in the exact jeep I wanted when the other dealerships couldn't, but they also worked with me to get my monthly payments down to even less than I thought possible based on my credit score. I've bought many new cars and I have honestly never dealt with a more upfront, no nonsense sales person as Chris Pompeo, and I have never dealt with a finance department so eager to help me arrive at a payment that works for me. I would give more stars if I could. I've found my car dealership for life.

January 21, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We love being able to help our customers get behind the wheel of the perfect vehicle to fit their needs! Please come back to work with us again!

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Glen Cove, NY |

Glen and Alise were very helpful at this dealership. They were excellent sales personel and I felt very comfortable purchasing a vehicle from them. I am now leasing a Dodge Ram 1500 from Security Dodge and could not be happier with the truck. Great customer service here with very friendly employees. Definitely would recommend.

January 9, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Nick! We are so glad we could offer you such a wonderful experience and we hope to get the chance to work with you again!

Horrible customer service and repairs !

by from L.I., NY |

Horrible customer service - Takes 2 weeks to make a repair no matter how simple or complicated and when you finally get your vehicle back there is something completely unrelated to the original issue wrong with it. After transmission repair on a 3 year old Town & Country it was returned with a malfunctioning tailgate that nearly decapitated myself and 10 year old child. Service department is useless !

Awesome Customer Service

by from West Babylom |

I was taken care of by Bill Davolio and Nick Messina. I brought my car in for an unscheduled appointment, as over the recent snow storm my battery had died and leaked battery acid causing further difficulties. Bill arranged for me to come in immediately, even offering to help set me up with a tow truck if necessary. Luckily I was able to have my caliber jumped and I brought it right to Security. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Nick before I even got out of my car who showed tremendous customer service and care with my vehicle. Nick also took the time to listen to my problem and assured me that I would be taken care of immediately and be back on the road in no time. As promised by both Bill and Nick, I was seen immediately and was in and out in less than an hour! I am extremely satisfied with my experience here with Security and due to such customer service exhibited by both Bill and Nick, I would gladly come here again for any future services. A big thank you to both of these gentlemen!!!