Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

345 Merrick Rd, Amityville, NY 11701

New 877-204-8754
Used 888-441-2754
Service 888-272-5011

Take 110 to the End and Let the Savings Begin!

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Seaford, NY |

I'm not one to write reviews, but I felt compelled to share my experience with Security Dodge. Wow, what a breath of fresh air! From the moment I walked into the dealership everything was wonderful. The entire staff was so pleasant and helpful. They really listened to what I wanted and presented options of exactly what I was looking for. They dispelled all the myths of what the car buying experience is. They truly are a top notch dealership. I've sent many friends there and they all had great experiences. Thank you Rich and the entire Security Dodge Team! I absolutely love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee! Five stars across-the-board. Security Dodge has earned all of my future business!

Horrible customer service and repairs !

by from L.I., NY |

Horrible customer service - Takes 2 weeks to make a repair no matter how simple or complicated and when you finally get your vehicle back there is something completely unrelated to the original issue wrong with it. After transmission repair on a 3 year old Town & Country it was returned with a malfunctioning tailgate that nearly decapitated myself and 10 year old child. Service department is useless !

Awesome Customer Service

by from West Babylom |

I was taken care of by Bill Davolio and Nick Messina. I brought my car in for an unscheduled appointment, as over the recent snow storm my battery had died and leaked battery acid causing further difficulties. Bill arranged for me to come in immediately, even offering to help set me up with a tow truck if necessary. Luckily I was able to have my caliber jumped and I brought it right to Security. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Nick before I even got out of my car who showed tremendous customer service and care with my vehicle. Nick also took the time to listen to my problem and assured me that I would be taken care of immediately and be back on the road in no time. As promised by both Bill and Nick, I was seen immediately and was in and out in less than an hour! I am extremely satisfied with my experience here with Security and due to such customer service exhibited by both Bill and Nick, I would gladly come here again for any future services. A big thank you to both of these gentlemen!!!

It's available, no it's not. Well maybe it is.

by from Long Island, NY |

This is meant to be a positive critique and not a bash. I saw a vehicle on their web site that I thought I would be interested in, and I also wanted to trade-in another vehicle. I called to check availability and it was available so I set an appointment and drove 30 miles. I met the saleswoman originally I spoke with, who quickly "T.O.'d" (turned me over) to another salesman who showed me the vehicle. He also said it was available, and I did really like it, so the negotiations began. After one 1 1/2 hours of negotiations for the vehicle and my trade-in, I was all set and ready to purchase. Where do I sign? Then the fun began. The manager comes over to my wife and myself and says the vehicle is not available. huh? Two salespeople said it was. Maybe the deal they offered was not good enough for them and too good for me? They took my number and said they will call me if the original person who left a deposit changes their mind. Low and behold, I did get a call 3 days later, that the truck was available. TOO LATE, TOO MANY GAMES. I decided to buy a vehicle and trade my vehicle at another dealer that treated me with respect and behaved like they truly wanted to earn my business. When a dealer offers me TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE, I won't buy from them. I am glad that I did not buy from them. The series of events piqued my curiosity to check this business' Better Business Bureau complaint history. You should definitely check their BBB record first.

Phenomenal Experience!

by from Long Beach NY |

Great people, very knowledgable in all aspects of the car business. I definitely recommend Security Dodge Chrysler jeep and ram, they have made a customer for life and will be seeing me soon for my daughters first car. Thanks for all your help, Greatly Appreciated

Beware of hidden costs

by from copiague ny |

I bought a dodge journey from here. Its perfect. On the sales end I went in because of the price on internet. They eventually honored the price . Luckly the missed a paper to be signed because when I got home there was a extra 1500 on the price. For a towing service, pre paid car wash and remote start. The remote start was supposed to be included and car wash free. Did not need towing. Well I got the money back and the car wash for two yrs was still supposed to be good. Turns out the cancelled the card. They tell everyone u get free car wash for two yrs but your paying for it unknowingly. Just be careful

Don't waste your time here!

by from Long Island, NY |

Just like the other negative reviews, I was jerked around with pricing after a deposit was left. The only reason I followed through was because no other dealer had this limited production car- and they knew it. When I went to pick the car up I sat for 4 hours waiting to see the finance manager, which didn't seem so bad after speaking with a few other waiting customers. Only out of convenience I asked them for pricing on a new Ram and they gave me their best number. This time I called to another local dealer and on the exact same optioned truck, and the other dealer was $80 cheaper per month. Apples to apples comparison. They must do something right as the dealership is always crowded, but do your homework with other dealers before committing here, and be prepared to wait.

Great Dealership

by from New Hyde Park, NY |

Went to 6-7 Dealerships to buy a Jeep Liberty. Finally landed up @ Security today (July 4th) and was very impressed with the sales staff and management. Wound up buying the Liberty

horrrible place

by from East islip ny |

Once we made a deal on the car price and trade in price they asked for a deposit once they had the deposit they told me the deal had to be looked by the manager once again. Once he looked at it again they added more money to the price we agreed so I told them I did not want to do business with them and I'm still waiting on my deposit. Horrible place never will waste my time here

Stay away!!!!!!!!

by from Long Island, NY |

Totally unprofessional. Went to pick up my new car the deal negotiated had changed by thousands! Classic bait & switch. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Great Place!

by from Plainview, NY |

Normally can't stand car dealers, with this exception. Place is great and Kevin helped us a lot! Great person!