Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

345 Merrick Rd, Amityville, NY 11701

New 877-204-8754 New877-204-8754
Used 888-441-2754 Used888-441-2754
Service 888-272-5011 Service 888-272-5011

Take 110 to the End and Let the Savings Begin!

COMPLIMENT not a complaint!!

by from Long Island (NY) |

GREAT experience with Rich Governanti the GM, Glenn Behrens (sales), Anthony Macca (finance) & John Guggliemetti!! Very accommodating & no pressure whatsoever! I hate going to dealerships because the impression is "who's going to scam me today & for how much" - but not with Security Dodge. They made me feel like I was a little sister being watched over! I purchased a Chrysler 200 on 2/29 & recently had an issue with the headlight. I spoke to Rich & he got me right into Service - set me up with a loaner & took care of everything quick & easy. Security Dodge is the BEST dealership I have ever purchased a car from & now they have a customer for life. Chrysler is lucky to have all of these guys affiliated with them & they should serve as a role model for other dealerships. Thank you!!!

crabman

by from babylon n.y. |

they have my 2015 ram ecodiesel 2 months and still cant figure it out.

Why is Chrysler treating me this way?

by from Copiague, NY |

I own a Chrysler 2008 Town & Country, which I regularly service at Security Dodge Chrysler GEM. This vehicle has both a lifetime powertrain warranty and a maximum care lifetime wrap (added to the lifetime powertrain). On Saturday, April 30th I had the vehicle serviced for its NYS inspection. It passed the inspection, but the service representative noticed that my lifetime powertrain warranty was expired. I spoke with Bill Davolio (the service Director) to find out how a lifetime powertrain warrantee could expire. He explained that this warranty requires an inspection to be performed every 5 years in order to be maintained. I explained that I had never been told this before, and I would gladly have the inspection done right now. I also explained that at the point of sale I was told that my maximum care lifetime wrap superseded my lifetime powertrain warranty. He instructed me to contact Chrysler at 1-800-992-1997, and have them agree to reinstate the warranty if he performs the inspection. He said that I should insist on speaking to a supervisor. He gave me his card and said to call him back after that point in the process. I did this on 4/30/16 as soon as I left the dealership. At 11:26 AM I spoke with Aleshia, who told me that my warranty could not be reinstated, and I could not speak to a supervisor at that time. She assigned a case number to my call (case #29201612). Chrysler?s policy is to request a supervisor call-back which is fulfilled in 1 business day. Since that was a Saturday, 1 business day would be by Monday, May 2nd. I never received that call back on Monday. Other representatives advised me to call again on Tuesday, May 3rd (at 9:30) and demand to speak with the supervisor assigned to the case. I did this, and was met with a lie. While on the phone with Kristin at 9:35 AM on 5/3/16, I was told that the supervisor had called me back and left a voicemail at 9:32 that morning. After getting off the phone with Kristin, I checked both my cell and home voicemails, and found no message. After calling back to discuss this with the supervisor, a representative named Daniel (at 12:05 PM on 5/3/16) told me that he worked in a different office and would have to transfer me. He transferred me instead to an office in Canada, who had to transfer me back to the US. I finally spoke to a different supervisor named John, who said that they would not agree to reinstating the warranty. He said that I am a regular customer of Security Dodge Chrysler GEM, and that I should speak further with Bill Davolio since that service center that did not remind/suggest this necessary service. I had Bill Davolio?s card, and he had mentioned calling him back after I had started the process, so that was what I did. I left him a voicemail at 1:10 on 5/3/16, and another one later in the day. I called again on 5/4/16, and left another voicemail. I tried calling the regular service counter on 5/5/16, and requesting to speak with him. I was told that he was in a meeting, but they took my name and number to have him call me back. I still have not received a return phone call from Bill Davolio. My 5-year powertrain inspection should have been done on within 60 days of October 30, 2013. I have my service receipt from my 2013 NYS inspection performed at Security Dodge Chrysler GEM. On this receipt there is an area that says, ?NEXT RECOMMENDED SERVICE: 30000 MILE SERVICE.? Why didn?t Security Dodge Chrysler GEM list my powertrain inspection in this area of the receipt? Why did I never receive the 1 business day supervisor call back that is Chrysler?s policy? Why has Bill Davolio still not called me back? I am a loyal Chrysler customer. Beside this vehicle, I own a 2005 Jeep Liberty. I regularly service my vehicles at Chrysler service centers, and have the receipts to prove it. Why is Chrysler treating me this way?

Repeat customer

by from Long Island, New York |

My third visit to Security, and TJ Thomas set me up with exactly the Jeep I was looking for. He listened carefully for what I was looking for, and led me directly to the Jeep I wanted! John helped correct some minor financial issues after the sale. As always, Security excels in good people providing quality products and services.

October 28, 2015

We're so pleased to hear that TJ provided you with the thorough, no pressure car buying experience that we pride ourselves on delivering to our customers, Bob. Congratulations on your new Jeep and we hope you keep us in mind for any future automotive needs you may have!

Very Happy!

by from Bellmore, New York |

I had a great experience today at Security Dodge! Anthony was very attentive and knowledgeable. He walked us through the entire process and made the trade in and transition seamless. Based on my experience I would recommend this dealership and Anthony to anyone who was looking to purchase a new car!

October 23, 2015

Thank you for your great review and recommendation, Alexa! We're happy to hear that Anthony and the rest of our team provided you with the smooth and pleasant car buying experience that we pride ourselves on delivering to our customers. We hope to see you again sometime!

purchasing 2015 Jeep Grand SUV

by from North Babylon, NY |

My husbandand I just purchased our dream car and are very happy. Big Rich and Anthony took good care of us and were very helpful. They explained all the new gadgets in the truck and took their time and did not rush us. We highly recommend these men and this Dealership.

October 2, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation, Edith! We're so glad our team worked hard to ensure you and your husband left with your dream car. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again sometime!

My Experience with Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep

by from West Babylon, New York |

I have had the pleasure of buying a new Dodge Journey Crossroad! I can't thank the team enough for the warm welcome into their family. The experience was awesome. From management to salesman they couldn't do enough for us. No hassle over price. Easy smooth transaction. No stress. Rich Governanti made sure we were happy. Giuseppe Molinaro bent over backwards to please us. Fritz Francois was the man to see. Special thanks to Tom Neuendorf. Thanks guys for making us smile.

September 9, 2015

We're glad our entire team worked together for you to ensure you had a pleasant experience! Everyone will definitely appreciate the kind things you have to say about your recent visit. Congratulations on your new Dodge Journey Crossroad and we hope you come back to see us sometime!

Great Sales People

by from West Babylon, NY |

Went to another dealer, tried to lease a car. I felt salesman and dealership was not giving me the best deal and I told them going to Security Dodge. When they heard that all they kept saying is you will get ripped-off their no good and a lot more. When I arrived at Security Dodge spoke with Mr. Giuseppe Molinaro . He worked out a great deal (he was the best) and asked Salesman T.J. to show and let me test drive the truck I bought. Salesman T. J. the best. Thank You Security Dodge

September 5, 2015

It was our pleasure! We continue to strive to be transparent and friendly during the car buying process as customer satisfaction is highly important to us. Congratulations on your new truck and we hope to have another opportunity to assist you with any of your vehicle needs!

Easiest car buying ever!

by from North Fork, Long Island |

We bought a used car for our daughter just last week. David was great,he worked with us to find a Jeep that is safe and was affordable. There was no pressure at all; he listened to what we needed and made the process easy and quick. This is the third car we have gotten from Security Dodge. The service and attention is what keeps us coming back. Thank you to David and the whole team--We'll be back!

August 21, 2015

You are very welcome! Thank you so much for your review and continued support! We're glad David was able to help you find a vehicle that is perfect for your daughter. We hope she is enjoying her new Jeep!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Floral Park, NY |

We had a great experience leasing our new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. The entire process was easy from start to finish. THe people are wonderful and we walked away with a great deal as well. I highly recommend Security Dodge Chrysler Jeep to anyone looking for a great ride.