Wantagh Mazda

3180 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, NY 11793

Best Experience at a car dealership ever!

by from Albertson, NY |

We wanted to lease a CX-5 and chose Wantagh Mazda based on the great reviews online. We were not disappointed! Unlike other dealerships, the atmosphere when you walk in is calm and relaxed. There was no hard selling/pressure to buy. Phil and Jorge were friendly, professional and took the time to answer all our questions. Kenny was great as well. Every staff member we met was friendly. It definitely is the best dealership we've ever been to and we would recommend them to anyone!

December 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation, Mary, and congratulations on the purchase of your new CX-5! We are glad to hear Phil and Jorge were able to live up to our reputation of delivering a friendly, no-pressure car-buying experience, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your CX-5's routine maintenance!

Great overall experience

by from Kew Gardens, NY |

From the test drive (which I was able to take without the salesman) to the final delivery of my car Wantagh Mazda and the sales team made leasing my new CX-5 great. I look forward to leasing another car from this dealership!

December 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, and congratulations on the purchase of your new CX-5! We are glad to hear you enjoyed you car-buying experience with us, and we too look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Excellent

by from Centereach, L.I., NY |

I had a 10:00 a.m. appointment, which I assumed was just an estimate. To my surprise, the service (major, 15,000 mile) was finished on time, and at exactly the estimated price. With 105,000 miles, the car has been so well maintained, always at Wantagh Mazda, that I have had no costs beyond the standard service costs.

October 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear you continue to enjoy the prompt, dependable service we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Reall great buying experience

by from wantagh ny |

The best no hassle low pressure buying experience I have had to date. No hidden tricks or typical car salesman games. Worked with Joe. The cx5 is great also.

September 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review, and congratulations on the purchase of your new CX-5! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the no-pressure car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we hope to see you again for all your CX-5's routine maintenance!

Our New Mazda

by from Hicksville, NY |

This is our 4th Mazda purchased at Wantagh Mazda, and we would NEVER go anywhere else! We have also referred others who have made purchases there. Phil has always been amazing to deal with. No hassles, no hard sell, and absolutely no pressure to purchase higher end packages or extended warranties. Since Phil is now a sales manager, we worked with Joe who was wonderful, of course Phil was still very involved in the sale. Everyone who works there has been a pleasure to deal with. Our first Mazda was purchased in 2003 and it's just so nice to see that over a period of 12 years, many of the same staff are still working there! That certainly tells you something! I'll be driving a Mazda as long as Wantagh Mazda continues to be there! Wonderful buying experience - thanks to everyone involved!

September 3, 2015

You are so very welcome, and thank you for your kind review and continued loyalty! We are glad to hear Phil's commitment to providing the no-hassle and no-pressure car-buying experience we pride ourselves on delivering continues to bring you back to us! It is great to hear Joe was able to provide you with that same level of service as well, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Excellent Service! Excellent Cars!

by from Levittown, NY |

We came in looking for a car for my husband and ended up walking out with a car for both of us! I had a CX-9 that I purchased 6 years ago and quite frankly loved it so much that I had no intention of giving it up, until I saw the 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring with all of it's new features. My husband had the Mazda 6 and just got the Mazda 3 and we both love our new cars! We dealt with Victor Liantonio when we purchased our first Mazda's and did not want to deal with anyone else but him this time. He is one of the most professional, courteous, low pressure salesmen I have ever met and he is an absolute pleasure to deal with. The rest of the staff there is great as well, especially Kenny Davis. Fun-loving and full of energy with a great personality. Thank you to everyone at Wantagh Mazda for making our car buying experience a great one!

September 3, 2015

You are so very welcome, John and Wendy, and thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review! On behalf of the entire Wantagh Mazda family, congratulations to you and your husband on the purchase of your new CX-5 and Mazda3! We are glad to hear you once again enjoyed your car-buying experience with Victor and Kenny, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your new Mazdas' routine maintenance!

Go Here First

by from Long Island, NY |

Thank you David! From the first second I stepped on the property I felt welcomed! David was wonderful in helping me find what I was looking for. Everyone here listened to my preferences, questions and concerns and talked me through the best deal for me. I received everything I asked for and great great great customer service from every person I spoke with. Thank you David!

August 18, 2015

You are very welcome, Marisa, and thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed car-buying experience with David, as well as the rest of our friendly staff, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

THIS DEALERSHIP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from WANTAGH,NY |

THIS IS OUR 4TH MAZDA FROM THIS DEALERSHIP ....WE WOULD NOT CONSIDER ANY OTHERS...THESE GUYS COME THROUGH FOR US EVERY TIME!!! THIS DEALERSHIP REALLY DOES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your glowing review and continued loyalty! We are glad to hear our commitment to delivering unrivaled customer service continues to bring you back to us, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Great Service

by from Bellmore, NY |

I bought in my 2010 CX-7 for service because of a few maintenance lights on my dash. The service department quickly and efficiently diagnosed the two issues and the service manager, Gary contacted me to discuss the work required and the estimated cost. They ordered the parts and had my car ready before the end of the day and even fixed one of my tires that had a nail in it for no charge. Very happy with the continued service my car has received any time I have bought it to the Dealership.

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review, Scott! We are glad to hear you continue to enjoy the unrivaled service experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your CX-7's future maintenance needs!

Great buying experience !

by from Plainview, NY |

I purchased a 2016 CX-5 at the end of March. I dealt with David Chiari, my sales associate. He was very polite and professional. Answered all questions correctly and adequately. Very helpful and accommodating in all aspects. It was a very relaxed experience with no pressure. Also dealt with Phil Puleo, who was also equally helpful. Subsequent to my purchase I found out that my son, who owns a 2011 Mazda3, purchased it at Wantagh and also dealt with David, whom he had nothing but rave reviews for. Keep up the good work !

July 18, 2015

We certainly will, and thank you for your review! On behalf of the entire Wantagh Mazda family, we would like to again congratulate you on the purchase of your new CX-5! We are glad to hear both you and your son enjoyed your car-buying experiences with us, and we look forward to seeing you both again for all your future automotive needs!