Wantagh Mazda

(3.7) 6 Reviews

3180 Sunrise Hwy, Wantagh, NY 11793

THIS DEALERSHIP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from WANTAGH,NY |

THIS IS OUR 4TH MAZDA FROM THIS DEALERSHIP ....WE WOULD NOT CONSIDER ANY OTHERS...THESE GUYS COME THROUGH FOR US EVERY TIME!!! THIS DEALERSHIP REALLY DOES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your glowing review and continued loyalty! We are glad to hear our commitment to delivering unrivaled customer service continues to bring you back to us, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Great Service

by from Bellmore, NY |

I bought in my 2010 CX-7 for service because of a few maintenance lights on my dash. The service department quickly and efficiently diagnosed the two issues and the service manager, Gary contacted me to discuss the work required and the estimated cost. They ordered the parts and had my car ready before the end of the day and even fixed one of my tires that had a nail in it for no charge. Very happy with the continued service my car has received any time I have bought it to the Dealership.

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review, Scott! We are glad to hear you continue to enjoy the unrivaled service experience we pride ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your CX-7's future maintenance needs!

Great buying experience !

by from Plainview, NY |

I purchased a 2016 CX-5 at the end of March. I dealt with David Chiari, my sales associate. He was very polite and professional. Answered all questions correctly and adequately. Very helpful and accommodating in all aspects. It was a very relaxed experience with no pressure. Also dealt with Phil Puleo, who was also equally helpful. Subsequent to my purchase I found out that my son, who owns a 2011 Mazda3, purchased it at Wantagh and also dealt with David, whom he had nothing but rave reviews for. Keep up the good work !

July 18, 2015

We certainly will, and thank you for your review! On behalf of the entire Wantagh Mazda family, we would like to again congratulate you on the purchase of your new CX-5! We are glad to hear both you and your son enjoyed your car-buying experiences with us, and we look forward to seeing you both again for all your future automotive needs!

Excellent Service

by from Hicksville NY |

I just leased a 2016 Mazda 6 from David at Wantagh Mazda. He was fantastic and went out of his way for me! He got me the exact car I wanted and the price was perfect! He is so friendly and helpful and made the whole experience easy! I would recommend Wantagh Mazda to anyone looking for a Mazda. I have been getting cars here for years and will continue to do so.

July 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, recommendation, and years of loyal business, Jaime! On behalf of the entire Wantagh Mazda family, congratulations on the purchase of your new Mazda6! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your car-buying experience with David, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your Mazda6's routine maintenance!

Two salesmen are dishonest - GREAT SERVICE DEPT.

by from Lattingtown, N.Y. |

Be careful!! Bought a car from Wantagh (my 2nd Mazda- the first one purchased from Garden City). The Wantagh salesman lied, over and over, about a feature I needed in car. BEFORE buying the car he and his manager promised me the car they had in stock included this feature. It did not. They BOTH denied, many times over, that they told me the feature was in this car. The salesmen (one a manager) both lied to me- over and over. I pushed and pushed until they had to get an outside contractor to install this feature. The manager was trying to do his best and also protect the salesman- yet he was less than honest as well. I was promised by the salesman that installation of feature would cost me nothing. Not true. The manager then said they would pay for half of the installation. I suppose he knew they had mislead me from the start. Even so, it was still another falsehood. After the installation the electrical system began to malfunction- engine light lit up, battery light, etc.... Costing me time and money to bring the car back to fix this problem. Still, it was not a permanent fix. I was told this problem was "not serious, and probably meant nothing". Who buys a brand new car and drives it with the electrical system not functioning properly and just ignore it? If lights are going on by error how would one know when a light indicated a TRUE problem? The salesmen, trying desperately to avoid me speaking with the sales manager, (what a guy) also told me he would and did "with my own two hands" mail me a pen to cover scratches. I followed up with him for 3 months after not receiving the pen. He still insisted that he sent the pen. I ended up buying one from their service dept. as he clearly never mailed it. However, their service dept, is EXCELLENT- FLAWLESS. If you do own a mazda I suggest you use only Wantagh's SERVICE DEPT.. These salesmen are simply dishonest- bottom line. But the SERVICE DEPT. IS EXCELLENT. On the whole, this was a terrible interaction.

didnt even have to go

by from levittown, ny |

wanted to test a new mazdaspeed 3 and the guy said i had to buy the car so that they could let me try, r u serious!!!!!