D Dahle Mazda

New 866-280-8004
Used 866-415-1230
Service 888-264-2955

D Dahle Mazda - Home of the Real Deal

Matt, Richard, Nadeem are fantastic!!

by from Murray, UTAH |

Matt, Richard, Nadeem are fantastic!! We bought 2 new cars today. Thanks for taking care of us!

high quality service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I have never been so impressed with the speed of financing and quotes provided. It's one thing to sell great vehicles, it's another to have fast, high quality service. This location clearly has both.

I will gladly recommend D. Dahle in Murray.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Over the last year and a half I've researched, called, and visited dozens of cars and dealerships. Most of the other places justify the stereotypical image of the aggressive and unctuous salesman. However, D. Dahle Mazda was a refreshing change. Instead of the car search becoming a dreaded chore, it was shockingly pleasant. Not once did anyone suggest another model, another option, or a simple upgrade. That doesn't mean the salesmen were passive or indifferent. They were highly concerned with fulfilling every part of the buying experience. Even after the sale was completed, they spent extra time going over the new features on our car. I never felt like I was pressured or rushed in the slightest. Every person we interacted with was warm and obliging. If any of my friends or family mention buying a car, I will gladly recommend D. Dahle in Murray.

Best new car buying experience ever!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Best new car buying experience ever! Everything they told me was right on. I had previously leased a 2014 Mazda CX-5 from them and after a bit over two years into my four year lease John McCarter called me and asked me if I was interested in upgrading to a newer model CX-5 and at a great deal for me. I said yes since I would have been crazy to say no. (It was a great deal!) Everything he told that would happen did and the numbers were all exactly what he said they would be. I told him exactly what I wanted and that is what he gave me. I am now a life time customer. The service department rocks also. When they say they will be done in an hour they are done in an hour. They do auto service with integrity. The fact that the sales people are on salary and not on commission really helps since that takes away all high pressure. There is not a better auto dealer anywhere!

Best new car buying experience ever!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Pleasant, easy to work with folks.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Pleasant, easy to work with folks. Good prices, no hype. Efficient painless experience purchasing a new Mazda 6.

My new 2015 mazda sport 3 second time around7

by from Salt Lake City Ut. |

I went to D.Dahle Sept 24 2014 and bought my car. A crystal blue mazda 3 sport sedan 2015, was very happy with their service but there is more to this story. Friday Feb. 20, 2015 I had a bad car accident a jeep turned in front of me on van Winkle road I did not see him until he was about 8 yds. away ,hit him right smack on the passenger door .His jeep rolled my car crumpled but the airbags and seat belt saved my life I walked away after at least hitting him doing 40 . At this point when every thing was cleaned up from accident I called my son to ask him what I should do about getting another car since I was leasing car. My son told me to have someone take me to D.Dahle to rent a car so after telling Jon a Salesman at D.Dahleabout what had happened with my car he said well let's just have u lease another car so in less then two hours I drove out of there with a brand new Mazda 3 Sport Red hatchback . I am really happy that the day ended so well with the help of Jon.

Employees were very helpful.

by from Murray, UT |

Great Service, no surprises. Employees were very helpful.

They had my service done in a timely matter.

by from Murray, UT |

They had my service done in a timely matter. My service writer was very friendly and to the point. The only down fall is that tgey told me they would call me when my part arrived, and I hadn't heard from them in over a week so I had to call and ask if it had came in yet. They were shocked to find that no one had called to let me know. It was handled either way though.

Great service team. I will tell all my friends.

by from Murray, UT |

Great service team. I will tell all my friends and family.

Top notch service department!

by from Murray, UT |

Top notch service department! Excellent staff and service!