Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway, Easton, PA 18045

Used 888-219-2344

Made my first car buying experience great!

by from My. Bethel, PA |

BIG thanks to Jessica Allen for making my first experience a fun one. She was very polite and easy to get along with and dealt with us for over the span of probably 6 hours and even stayed after closing to help me make my purchase. Everyone that I have met and dealt with at brown daub kia did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to this dealer.

great service

by from easton pa |

Called lori eckhart because i never received my registration and sticker. She was very efficient and was able to replace it for me the same day. I would definiately call her again if i have any other issues.

great job Craig

by from Easton PA |

friendly pleasant and help......thanks Craig,(service department)

mike helped to get new tires for my 2011 Sorento

by from Easton Pennsylvania |

I recently bought a 2011 kia sorento but two of the tires were badly worn..mike ok the change and I drove out with two brand new tires....thanks Mike for my early Christmas gift.

Shari hart helped me set up my appointment

by from Easton pa |

I'm trying to give the overall 5 stars but for some reason I can't click it! But Shari hart helped me set up my appointment and she was very helpful!

Jd sold me a beautiful new car n I love it

by from Easton pa |

Jd sold me a beautiful new car! He was very knowledge too and set everythin up for me

Review for JD@ Brown Daub in Easton

by from Effort, Pa |

JD helped me purchase my 2014 Sorrento on 11/9/13- I started out my week getting an oil change for my Sportage on 11/4/13, I decided to test drive the Sorrento & I loved it. JD was awesome- he showed me all the features of the car- after a long week and driving him & Andrew nuts- I sealed the deal an bought my Sorrento on Saturday. JD went over everything from top to bottom all the bells & whistles of the car. He set up the UVO in the car as well as the app on my phone. He is definitely an asset to Tom Ring KIA!!!

Best experience with Greg Lopez

by from Allentown, PA |

Just wanted to say he was the best Rep. Very informative and made it such an easy and wonderful experience in buying a car. Would recommend him to everyone!

GREG LOPEZ IS BROWN-DAUB KIA FROM EASTON #1 REP

by from BETHLEHEM |

I WENT TO BROWN DAUB TO LOOK AT CARS. I HAD A WONDERFUL REP NAME GREG LOPEZ WHO MADE MY EXPEREINCE AS PLEASANT AS CAN BE. HE WAS SO EAGER TO HELP ME FEEL COMFORTABLE BY BEING HONEST AND REASONABLE. HE WAS DO DARN PLEASANT. WHAT A DELIGHT. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS VERY WARM AND EVERYONE WAS SO NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE. EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT GET A VEHICLE THERE. I WOULD DEFINATELY COME BACK WHEN I'M READY.

Wonderful Experience

by from Allentown, PA |

Overall, I had a wonderful experience. My sales rep Greg Lopez was awesome. He was very helpful and extremely patient with me. He provided me with exceptional customer service and because of that I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Great staff and friendly environment.