Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway, Easton, PA 18045

Used 888-219-2344

Mixed Reivews

by from Whitehall, PA |

I want to start off by saying I was brought to this dealership with the understanding that I needed a certain monthly payment and I was assured by the person that I spoke with, that it was possible. Even though I was very up front regarding not having any credit. I do not have bad credit, but I have no credit and no credit scores . I did not want to make the trip and waste my time or theirs. I read mixed reviews before I went and I was hoping they could help. I did my research and had some money to put down. I need a car to go from home to work, hoping for under 100,000 miles and under 8 to 10,000 dollars. I could afford a payment of around 200 per month. My only requirements were it needed to be a 4 door and good on gas. Color and everything else really did not bother me. I have to vent here, I was greeted as I exited my car before I even stepped foot on the pavement. I don't want to put the whole dealership down because a very good friend of mines father was a car salesman for years before retiring and I know he worked very hard at his job and was an honest person. The salesman who greeted me, Eric was instantly in my face. I told him what I told the internet person on the phone and he completely disregarded the information and proceeded to tell me that when they screen the calls things typically change when customers get there. He instantly took me in for my credit application which I did not want to do right away. I already told him I had no credit score and no credit history. I offered to show him my online report to back up what I said but it did not matter. My point being that if I did not find a car that fit my requirements none of this mattered and the person on the phone had already told me they could help me. We went outside and he then answered his cell phone while we were looking at cars, he excused himself and came back, flicking his cigarette about 3 feet from me. I'm not a smoker but I have a special needs child with CF, and although he was not with me, I always do what I can to avoid smoke and perfumes that may trigger something. Eric then began to show me SUVs that I did not want, but assuring me they are within my price range. When I reminded him I needed something good on gas he said OH, laughed and said that's right. It just got worse from there. Another phone call interruption, and a few minutes later as we were talking he began to text someone while he was talking to me. I gave two stars because my only highlight as I left was speaking with Andrew, he thanked me for coming in and seemed to be very caring but I felt as if I was trapped and was afraid to speak to him about my earlier experience because the other salesman was hovering around me. I hate to pick on the one person who I dealt with but I felt like I was totally ignored because I could not buy a car. I went today to another store and they got me approved at a credit union, it did take some time but I left in the 4 door car I wanted. I think that the owner should know who was good and who could have done better. I don't believe all the bad things that some people wrote in their reviews, I don't think I was lied to, just let down by the person I had help me.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feed back, we truly appreciate it. We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. It would mean a lot if you would please give us a call at your earliest convenience. Our Customer Relations Manager is eagerly awaiting your phone call. You can reach her directly at 610-816-0749.

WONDERFUL JOB GETTING ME A CAR!!!!!

by from Mertztown,Pa |

Thank you so much John (caveman). I came in there thinking negative about getting approved and John helped in everyway possible. He was respectful, and extremely polite to deal with. Also Jake in financing worked very hard to get me approved cause my credit was very bad. He got me a very nice vehicle and at the price I could afford. We will highly recommend you to all our friends. Believe this, my credit was terrible and JOHN (caveman) and JAKE got me in a car and the loan the same day!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our staff does a great job making sure that our customers needs are always met. Congratulations on your purchase and we hope to see you again! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Made my first car buying experience great!

by from My. Bethel, PA |

BIG thanks to Jessica Allen for making my first experience a fun one. She was very polite and easy to get along with and dealt with us for over the span of probably 6 hours and even stayed after closing to help me make my purchase. Everyone that I have met and dealt with at brown daub kia did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to this dealer.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for the five star rating! We are thrilled to hear of your successful experience! Our staff here at Brown Daub Kia do a wonderful job at building a relationship with every customer and we can see that with your overall review. We hope to see you in the near future! Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

great service

by from easton pa |

Called lori eckhart because i never received my registration and sticker. She was very efficient and was able to replace it for me the same day. I would definiately call her again if i have any other issues.

great job Craig

by from Easton PA |

friendly pleasant and help......thanks Craig,(service department)

mike helped to get new tires for my 2011 Sorento

by from Easton Pennsylvania |

I recently bought a 2011 kia sorento but two of the tires were badly worn..mike ok the change and I drove out with two brand new tires....thanks Mike for my early Christmas gift.

Jd sold me a beautiful new car n I love it

by from Easton pa |

Jd sold me a beautiful new car! He was very knowledge too and set everythin up for me

Shari hart helped me set up my appointment

by from Easton pa |

I'm trying to give the overall 5 stars but for some reason I can't click it! But Shari hart helped me set up my appointment and she was very helpful!

Review for JD@ Brown Daub in Easton

by from Effort, Pa |

JD helped me purchase my 2014 Sorrento on 11/9/13- I started out my week getting an oil change for my Sportage on 11/4/13, I decided to test drive the Sorrento & I loved it. JD was awesome- he showed me all the features of the car- after a long week and driving him & Andrew nuts- I sealed the deal an bought my Sorrento on Saturday. JD went over everything from top to bottom all the bells & whistles of the car. He set up the UVO in the car as well as the app on my phone. He is definitely an asset to Tom Ring KIA!!!

GREG LOPEZ IS BROWN-DAUB KIA FROM EASTON #1 REP

by from BETHLEHEM |

I WENT TO BROWN DAUB TO LOOK AT CARS. I HAD A WONDERFUL REP NAME GREG LOPEZ WHO MADE MY EXPEREINCE AS PLEASANT AS CAN BE. HE WAS SO EAGER TO HELP ME FEEL COMFORTABLE BY BEING HONEST AND REASONABLE. HE WAS DO DARN PLEASANT. WHAT A DELIGHT. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS VERY WARM AND EVERYONE WAS SO NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE. EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT GET A VEHICLE THERE. I WOULD DEFINATELY COME BACK WHEN I'M READY.