Larson Motors

New 877-249-0701
Used 866-411-5077
Service 888-472-3149

Real People...Real Deals!

Customer service is amazing at Larson Motors!

by from Nebraska city, NE |

The people at Larson Motors are very down to earth and honest. I am very pleased with their customer service everytime I visit their dealership.

February 8, 2012

Glad we were able to figure your problem out, and get you back on the road.

NEW F1-50 FX4

by from Rock Port, MO |

BOBBY IS AWESOME!!! He was very energetic and easy to work with I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Ford Dealership

by from Nebraska City, Nebraska |

First time buying a vehicle at Larson's. Thanks Bobby.

No response from online inquiry

by from Huxley, IA |

Contacted them through cars.com inquiry form. They sent an email acknowledging my inquiry, but they never responded after that.

Bad sales reps

by from Ogden KS |

I contacted the dealer about a truck and they didn't really do much to tell they can't do anything for me.

Was lied to about the condition of the car!!!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I asked them to email me pictures of the car since they just got it in and didn't have pictures on there site yet. It was a 2012 camero. In one of the photos I noticed a scratch on the rim. So I asked about the condition of the rest of the car, if it had any dents or any other scratches on the other rims or on the paint. They told the car looks fantastic and the other rims don't have any scratches. But I when I went and looked at it the was horrible there were scratches up and down both sides of the car and little dents. Plus the other rims were scratched really bad. I was not happy driving up to go look at the car and being lied to since I live a hour away. I emailed the sales guy the next day because I went on Sunday to look at the car. And complain and said I was not interested in the cat and all he said was thanks for letting me know. No apology of any kind.

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Omaha NE |

I hate having to deal with car dealerships but Larson was a very nice place to buy a car. They were very laid back and did not try to pressure us. The entire experience was great and I will go back to them to buy another car.

April 29, 2012

Thanks Baseball Mom, hope the whole team fits.

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Omaha NE |

They were very laid back and did not pressure us at Larson Motors. Were helpful and nice and willing to deal. Would definately go there again to buy a car.

April 29, 2012

Thank you Baseball Mom, and welcome to the Larson Motors family.

Love my truck

by from Lincoln |

I just bought a new Ford f-150 Ecoboost from Larson Motors, and they were great. The sales staff so was friendly and helpful. They made the buying experience easy. I have bought vehicles in the "big cities" of Lincoln and Omaha, and have found the dealers to be arrogant, cocky, and rude. Down at Larson's they took the time to figure out what I needed, not what they had in stock. Thumbs up to them, finger up to "big city" boys.

February 7, 2012

Thanks Beeker, Hope you and Brobee enjoy your new Ecoboost. It was a pleasure to work with you on this purchase. Welcome to the Larson Motors Family.

Service

by from Lincoln |

I had to use Larson's to service my vehicle, recently and they were great. They gave me an estimate which I ok'd, then as they were doing the work, they didn't need to do all the work they thought so instead of charging me the whole amount they quoted they only did the work that was needed. Love to guys.

February 7, 2012

Thanks Wojo, We do appreciate your business and your kind words. Welcome to the Larson Motors Family.

Used Vehicle

by from Nebraska City NE |

Honest, no pressure, great experience. My sales person Jeff Weise went above and beyond what was expected in many ways, and in fact was suprised by this type of service. When I did my paperwork, Scott was very professional, and I purchased a great warranty, and best of all the payment was affordable. I will buy form them again.

February 8, 2012

Hi Tahoe, Yes it was a great experience dealing with you. Both Jeff,and Scott said they will remember you forever. Thanks again, and welcome to the Larson Motors Family.