Nick Crivelli Chevrolet

294 State Ave, Beaver, PA 15009

New 866-414-9711
Used 866-448-7982
Service 888-783-4501

"Buy it someplace else and we both lose money!"

Excellent Shopping Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

After trying to shop at several other dealerships, I found a great car online at Crivelli. Although I hate car shopping, they made the experience simple and painless. Their initial price was very fair, and they were still open to negotiate to a lower price. Every member of the dealership was very friendly and were not pushy at all. It is difficult to put all of the praise for them into words, but I could not be happier with my new truck or the overall experience that I had. I will definitely be going back next year when we look to replace our other vehicle. It was well worth the hour drive to this dealership!

Beautifu Car - great experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently purchased a 1992 Corvette convertible from Nick Crivelli Chevrolet and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It is the car of my dreams. A beautiful brilliant red Corvette with the hard and soft top intact and in great condition. This vehicle was perfectly maintained and preserved by Mr. Crivelli who, along with his used car manager, Harold Hawkey, and their salesman, Jim Hanshaw, couldn't have been more professional or nicer. Mr. Crivelli took the time to provide me with all of the original paperwork and authorized his staff to change the oil, etc. and to inspect the car prior to my taking possession. My experience with Crivelli Chevrolet only enhanced the buying experience and allowed me to drive and own a Corvette for the first time in my life. I couldn't be more satisfied and I will deal with Crivelli Chevrolet from now own. Did I mention that I love this car?