Maxon Hyundai Mazda

2329 Us Highway 22 W, Union, NJ 07083

clean n great facility

by from newark, nj |

I always had a good experience....however it was not good this time like I expected to be....I got a not complete service on my vehicle...n I understand is not the dealership...is the unresponsible people dat don't do what they r suppose to do...

Fantastic shopping & buying experience

by from Union, NJ |

Our salesman, Davidson Louis, was very knowledgeable about the different models, personable & friendly. He put us at ease and made the shopping & buying experience very easy. Dino was also very good at what he worked with us on. He got us in and out effortlessly. He got us in & out effortlessly.

Great service and shopping experience

by from Union, New Jersey |

Davidson was friendly and very knowledgeable salesperson during our car purchasing experience. He made us feel extremely comfortable (unlike our previous experience from the day before at a different dealer, where we were treated as if we were an inconvenience to the dealer). We left the Maxon dealership happy with our purchase and with no feelings of regret. Thanks to Davidson's professional approach, wit and humor, you've gained a customer for life...or at least until my next car purchase. Thanks!

Great Service Rep, excellent experience!

by from Union, NJ |

I set my appointment the night before. When Dwight greeted me. He took my info, explained to me what was wrong with my car, explained the price and why. And gave me an estimate of how long the repairs would take. He gave me a coupon that saved me a few dollars on an oil change that was needed. After my repairs and oil change were completed, he gave me a complimentary and unexpected car wash. He was very professional and respectful of my time.

No worries about bringing your car in for service

by from Clark, NJ |

The service representatives are courteous, knowledgeable and try to help as much as possible to answer any questions you might have. All work done on my vehicle rates A+. My vehicle is returned in perfect working order and it was washed and soooo shiny.

Scheduled Car service

by from Union, NJ |

The service advisor accepting the coupon I get from Hyundai, the car wash and a cold bottled water inside my car. Most of all the attentiveness of the service advisor.

Service

by from Union, NJ |

Quick and efficient. I have owned my car for 4 1/2 years and always bring it back to the dealership for service.

First service @ Maxon

by from Union, NJ |

The service tech who assisted me was very pleasant & he took the time to explain each step thru the entire process.

Great service

by from union, nj |

It was extremely informative and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Omar helped us with the process and I was very happy to have him as my salesman.

Great service department

by from Jersey city, nj |

I have been using this dealerships service department since 2005, I have absolutely no complaints.