Gus Paulos Chevrolet

(4.4) 7 Reviews

4050 W 3500 S, West Valley, UT 84120

Great experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

My wife and I had been at a larger Chevy dealer in the area but didn't like the "pushing and shoving " type of sales experience we were getting there. We would try to leave but we where told that a sales manager had to talk to us first. This is not what happened at Gus Paulos. When we pulled onto the lot we parked and started to look at the tracks we wanted. After a few minutes a salesman did approach us and asked if we had any questions about the truck. He answered our questions gave us his card and told us to keep looking that he would just be around if we needed anything. We later asked him if we could test drive the truck and all he needed was a copy of our DL. He allowed us to test drive the truck and he pointed out some feature we did not know about. After about 30 minutes we were talking price and that too was made very easy. In the Finance office it took us about 45 minutes. We were quoted an interest rate of 2.3% that?s what we got. A day or 2 later we received a phone call from the finance office asking if we could come back in to sign some additional paperwork. My wife and I know fully knowing what was going on went back I the night only to find out that the finance team did not stop working for us and got a better rate of 0% interest and the loan was now longer at 72 months. All of this lowered my payment almost $300. Great place, Great employees. Only wish I had gone there years ago.

Best service

by from West Valley, Utah |

Warranty work. My thermostat went bad. James, the service person who helped was very friendly and very helpful. I felt that he told me exactly what was wrong and explained it. He was very helpful. I will definitely be coming back.

Nice service department

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

It all started when I called to make an appointment. I called and talked to Lynn and he asked for the VIN on the truck so he could make sure that this issue was the only one needed before I got there. When I came in I explained that I would need to wait on the work. The waiting room has lots of room and two TV's. In the waiting room there were Doughnuts coffee juice and bottled water. The service was done on time and complete. I want to thank everyone in the Service Dept.

Part of the family

by from West Valley, Utah |

This is the 5th vehicle we have purchased from Gus Paulos in 4 years. We have had a great expeience in all areas of this dealership. We have purchased new and used cars, used the BodyShop and Service departments and even the parts department. All employees really value your time and treat you as one of the family.

Amazing service

by from Mapleton, UT |

Jeremy and I have recently claimed bankruptcy. We knew that it would be tough to get into a car but needed something a little bit more economical. We contacted Terry Pulli after getting a mailer. He was extremely helpful and never stopped working to get us the best deal for us! I cannot say how much we appreciate all of the time and effort he put into helping us not only get into a newer, economical vehicle but a brand new 2014 Malibu. With the help of Max we were able to get an amazing interest rate. One that we never would have expected. I have already told everyone we have talked to about the car that they should only work with your dealership in the future.

Gus Paulos tried to shove a car down my throat

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I was looking to purchase a new Chevrolet Cruze from this dealership, I told them what I was looking for and what I had to work with they told me not a problem let us first run your credit, after waiting for what seemed to be an eternity they came and took me to the credit department. Well we can't get you in the Cruze but we can get you into an Impala, A much more expensive car with a lot larger car payment. I too have bought a lot of cars from Gus Paulos but never again, I went else where got what I wanted and it was four thousand dollars less than Gus, shame on you.

Very happy with Gus

by from Herriman, ut |

My family has been buying from Gus Paulos for years. They have always been very easy to deal and dont try to shove you in to a deal just to get another car off the lot. We will be going back again.