Gus Paulos Chevrolet

4050 3500 S, West Valley City, UT 84120

Best experience ever, can recommend to everyone.

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Best dealer in Utah to buy your car. Everything was excellent and all the personal treat us like family. The treatment they gave to my family was the best. Recommend to everyone.

Great sales staff

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

First time in ten years buying a new vehicle and it was an awesome experience, the staff was great and wouldn't have changed anything about the experience. Thanks again to JT and his son CJ for the get car buying experience.

Great service

by from salt lake City UT |

They were very helpful and very welcoming gave us great advice we are going there for sure to get another car love the experience there

Great Service

by from West Jordan, Utah |

It was easy, I had a pre-qualification letter. I walked in, filled out the paperwork and drove away in the car I asked for. No Hassle, No Fuss.

Fantastic dealership

by from West Jordan, UT |

Gene was an excellent salesman. There was no pressure to buy. Our financial conversation was very frank and honest. I felt like I was treated with respect.

A Dealership with Integrity!

by from Riverton, UT |

Bert Savage and JT Mageras are absolutely fabulous. Both gentlemen worked seamlessly with me in the purchase of my vehicle. Extremely accommodating and laid back - no pressure. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and always willing to offer a beverage; even a juice box for my son. It was like hanging out with family...your favorite Uncles joking with each other. Ross Sharples kept my son engaged with conversation the whole time we worked on the paperwork. The whole process was actually painless and I did not spend the entire day needing to "work a deal." I did not take home my vehicle the day of the purchase for it had not arrived to the dealership but we closed in advance so I could take advantage of the 0% finance offer. While waiting for my vehicle to arrive, the dealership accommodated me with a vehicle; not a small car but a SUV similar to what I had purchased - it was great especially with kids. Another impressive note: it has to make one feel secure when both your Sales Rep's tell you to "personally call them should you need any service on your vehicle" for they want to continue to make sure you are being taken care of! To me, the buck did not stop after the sale was final! A dealership with INTEGRITY! Not many of them around anymore! THANK YOU!!

Best Car-Buying Expereince, Hands Down!

by from Sandy, UT |

After 35 years of car buying experience, I can honestly say that I received the absolute best customer service of any dealership I have encountered! Specifically, our sales professional, CJ proved to be the primary reason I purchased through Gus Paulos Chevrolet. Courteous, approachable, friendly and professional, CJ made the entire buying experience enjoyable. Lastly, Lisa in Finance also helped make the process seamless. Both even went as far as to educate my 19 year-old son in the car buying process... helping to nurture the next generation of Chevy owners. I am excited to own and drive my new Camaro SS 1LE and am just as eager to let folks know where I purchased this amazing vehicle! Thank you for the outstanding (pressure-free) service provided by your entire staff!

Greatest place to buy a car

by from West valley city utah |

This was the best experience we have had when buying a car! Rich the salesmen was great and very helpful! I would tell anyone that asked me I would recommend Gus paulso and Rich when buying a car oh and damion the financial guy worked his butt off for us and I'm great full for him he got we a wonderful deal! I was really sad to trade in my car cause it was my baby but now I love my new car! I would like to thank Gus paulso and the team that helped us get our new car we will be very happy for a long time with our new car! Thank you so much team!!!

Great Service

by from South Jordan, Utah |

My husband and I have bought several cars from Gus Paulos. Service is always great and employees are extremely friendly and helpful. Have recommended many friends to Gus Paulos.

Great Experience

by from Herriman, Utah |

Mike Mageras was great to work with! He was honest through the entire process! I will definitely buy through him again and send my friends and family to him. I was totally impressed with him and the Gus Paulos dealership. Thank you!