Sands Ford of Pottsville

440 N. Claude A. Lord Blvd., Pottsville, PA 17901

New 877-295-4017
Used 888-633-2136
Service 866-669-8435

Home of The Sands Value Price and Guaranteed Credit Approval!!! At Sands Your Next Car is Just a Click Away!!

Fantastic Service

by from Frackville, PA |

I went to see about the Ford model of the car I wanted (theirs was the Escape) with hatch. I went in, and after a test drive, 2 hours of paperwork, several huge rebates, and getting more for our trade-in than we thought, we didn't even consider another dealership. We took the car, and I don't regret that decision

Great Sales Staff

by from Schuylkill Haven |

The staff at Sands Ford are really nice and easy to deal with. They took the time to show me all the cars that were in my price range. The sales staff took their time and answered any questions I had, After purchasing my car, they spend extra time going over all the features. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Great Sales Experiecne

by from kutztown, pa |

I have purchased many vehicles in my days. I must state that I had my best experience with the Ford Focus I recently bought at Sands Ford of Pottsville. I traveled 45 miles and found the treatment there was above the others. Their Finance Manager went to bat for me and my family where others just seemed to drop the ball. Thank you Sands for the way you treated my family and I will be sharing my great experience with my Friends.

A Comfortable Experience

by from Pottsville, PA |

The staff at Sand's was attentive and patient, without being overly aggressive. At the onset, that convinced me I wanted to do business with the Sand's group. They went the "extra mile" by getting me better interest rates than I had arranged on my own. Though used, the vehicle is clean and in exceptional condition; and the price was very reasonable. I will recommend Sand's Auto Group to any who ask, and even to those who don't.

Sub-par service

by from Reading, Pa |

After the hail storm in Reading, Pa my car was totaled... While searching for a new car I found the car I had wanted for a very long time at this lot, and bonus it was in my budget. I had a nice size down payment, and was told I was guaranteed a loan. I put money down to hold the car until I was officially approved for a loan, under the assumption that they would hold the check until I was approved. Day after I out down payment on car, I didn't hear from anyone, later in the evening I had to call to check on the status of the car... Turns out finance guy went home sick.. Day two.. Found out my check was cashed, and I still wasn't approved for a loan... I was told that I couldn't get the car that I wanted, but I needed to get a more expensive car... That I didn't want... Long story short I was promised things and they weren't delivered... My sales guy was nice but talked around a bush.. Felt very taken advantage of... And belittled... In the end I borrowed money from a friend to buy the car and didn't get a loan through them. Grateful to be done with the company.

Horrible experience with sales manager

by from Tamaqua, PA |

The experience started out great, I found the car I was interested in took it for a ride and was ready to buy. The sales associate (ken) was great we started the process for everything. When it came to my trade in I told him I thought the offer was too low according to Kelly blue book, he then had his sales manager come in and that's when the car buying experience took a turn for the worse. The sales manager said that KBB wasn't accurate and "they don't write us a check". I was also told there was another customer looking to buy the vehicle. He wasn't willing to work with me at all and seemed more interested in the other customer even though I was very interested in buying the vehicle. I don't recommend going here unless you like to be belittled. I know that I will never consider returning to this dealership

Exactly What I was Looking For

by from Mahanoy City, PA |

I was in the market for a Used Car. I did some online research and decided on the vehicle I was interested in. During a random search found that Sands Ford had two one the lot. I contacted them both online and over the phone. I was contacted back promptly and within a week I am driving my 2011 Nissan Rouge. My salesman was knowledgeable and my finance manger explained the warranty options and the best finance options to fit my needs. Despite not being a FORD it was still a perfect fit. Very professional.

Sands Ford of Pottsville responded to this review

April 25, 2014

Dear Excited to be driving my new (used) car, Thank you for the kind words. We try very hard to make your experience a good one. Thankfully, we have very good employees that car about customers from our community and beyond! Please enjoy your new (used) car.

Not worth the time.

by from Lehighton, PA |

Multiple emails to the sales dept. Made AND confirmed an appointment for 6:30PM. Left work 30 minutes early, spent $12 to wash the car, $8 in gas to drive to Pottsville only to find the car had been sold in the afternoon. What a waste of three hours of my time. Would have been nice to get an email letting me know the car was not available, obviously customer service is not a Sands Ford priority. Then Jim hands me a sheet with three other Fusions that were thousands more, bait and switch maybe? Oddly enough there was a 2012 silver Fusion (supposedly sold) sitting at the side of the building????Guess I am lucky I didn?t buy from Sands Ford.

Sands Ford of Pottsville responded to this review

April 26, 2014

Dear The Borg, I am sorry you did not have a good experience. Rest assured customer service is a priority and bait and switch is not acceptable at my dealership. I would like to hear more about your experience so I can fix any process issue that may exist. However, you did not supply us with your phone number for your appointment or this review. Would you mind calling me at 570-622-1991 ext. 36. Jarod Sands: General Manager

Great Experience

by from Drums, PA |

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. If they didn't have an answer they found it for me right away. Financing was quick, painless, and very easy even with less than perfect credit. The vehicle is great! They even had a play room for my kids so we could do business with the kids with us. Would suggest anyone check them out!

Great Experience!!!

by from Quakertown |

I have shopped a few Ford dealerships in the past, but I have never been treated so fairly and honestly. The price I was offered on my trade in was fair, and the price on the used Escape I bought was less than most I had found on the Internet. I would definately reccomend Sands Ford to anyone. See you again in a few years!!