Mangold Ford

New 888-450-8341
Used 888-437-0610
Service 888-742-6127

A Family Tradition Of Service Since 1956

Best buying experience so far

by from Ivesdale, Il |

Drove 1 1/2 to see a truck, made the deal, got to drive it home for the weekend and then went back Monday and bought the truck. Everyone was wonderful. Dave Mitchell was great to work with. Easy and smooth transaction. Would buy from them again and recommend them to anyone! Wonderful buying experience.

Great Small Town Dealership

by from carlock,il |

We were looking to trade our 2012 Dodge Journey and trying to find a local dealership. This is the first Ford I have ever owned and it was a pleasure to deal with Mangold. Our salesman Dave was very friendly and answered all our needs. We are very pleased with our new Escape and look forward to many years of ownership. I would highly recommend Mangold's to our friends.

Very Positive Vehicle Purchase Transaction

by from Deer Creek, Illinois |

My wife and I set out looking to upgrade our current Taurus to a newer model with more features. We knew exactly what we wanted, color, options, even what option package number. We searched all around the Peoria metro area and was having difficulty finding what we wanted. We had purchased our last two vehicles from another dealer and we had contacted that dealer to purchase our third vehicle from them. That dealer dropped the ball and not only couldn't accommodate us, but quite frankly I don't feel their salesman even cared enough to try even after I told him we wanted to purchase from his dealership exclusively. Thus we ended up at Mangold Ford right before closing on a Saturday. We were greeted by J.R. Greeley and he was more than happy to help us regardless of the time. Long story short J.R. was very knowledgeable on the vehicle we purchased and was a joy to work. He didn't pressure us and courted us through the whole process in a way that was actually enjoyable. He has stayed in touch with us and is helping us iron out some details after our purchase was complete. We were quite nervous switching dealerships, but at this point I'm very glad we did. We have also had a few oil changes done at Mangold with our previous Taurus and we were happy with how things went with the service department as well.

Buick Rendevous

by from Morton, IL |

Gave a ride to a friend who has his vehicle's oil changed at Mangold. Drove through the lot, saw a vehicle that appealed to me and within a week bought the car. Very pleasant buying experience. No hassles. No problems.

Worth the drive!!

by from Dunlap, IL |

Rode into the dealership with my friend on his Harley. Nick Allen and others greeted us, did not pay one bit of attention to the leathers (come to find out he and others who work there have motorcycles so they are bikers too). Told Nick about the two cars I had seen online, but expressed I was looking for particular things in a car, such as the preference to go back to driving a 5-speed, good fuel economy and the particular payment range I was willing to max out at. He didn't flinch. Not only did I get a better car than the vehicles I had initially found online, but the down payment was lower, and so is the monthly payment. They contacted my insurance agent to inform him of my new purchase, and provided me not with temp tags but actual license plates. It was never assumed that I needed a co-signer, or suggested, as one might expect with being female .. they were upbeat, professional, and represented themselves extremely well both online and offline. Great buying experience, you really need to drive out of town and go see these guys. All best, E.H.

Friendly and easy to deal with sales staff!

by from Morton, IL |

I dealt with Sam Moser on a used (2010) F150 and I must say it was one of the best car buying experiences I have had. Sam is not pushy nor difficult to deal with when negotiating and it made it easy to get the deal done. They gave me a fair trade on my old pickup and overall I was very pleased with the buying experience. When I need my next car I will definitely look at Mangold first.

Excellent customer service

by from Bettendorf Iowa |

dealer was friendly and very knowledgable in answering my questions. This is a very professional dealership I was impressed!

Buying a F250 at Mangold Ford

by from Ipava, Ill |

Just ordered a new F250 Ford truck from Mangold Ford in Eureka, Illinois. This will be my third truck purchase from Mangold Ford and have always dealt with Sam Moser. Have had very good luck dealing with Sam and have found that the service after the sale is great. After this purchase, Sam called me and got me an additional 750.00 off this purchase. How many salesman would do this after he had already made the sale. I thank you very much Sam and you know I will be back to deal with you. Very nice to deal with a guy you can trust, Jim

Great Buying Experience!

by from Eureka, IL |

I'm so glad that I bought my first vehicle at Mangold Ford! The staff was friendly and helpful, making the buying experience stress-free and enjoyable. Whenever you make a large purchase, it's important to know that you're buying from a dealer you can trust. That is what you will find at Mangold Ford!

Ford Flex Purchase with Brad Ricketts

by from Eureka, IL |

Had a great experience @ Mangold Ford! The buying process was painless and the facility is "kid-friendly." Kids were able to play in the play area while we completed paperwork in the business office. Looking forward to driving our new Flex!!

New F-350 From Sam Moser

by from Deer Creek, IL |

Overall the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The salesman (Sam) went as far as going out in the pouring rain with me at night so I could see a certain type of wheel. Now that is Service!!