Smythe Volvo

40-42 River Rd, Summit, NJ 07901

New 888-896-7734
Used 888-411-2945
Service 888-783-4112

2014 & 2013 NATIONAL DEALERRATER DEALER OF THE YEAR FOR VOLVO!!! #1 OUT OF 312 US VOLVO DEALERSHIPS!!

Smythe Volvo: as usual...

by from New Jersey |

Always great service. Doug MacAdam typifies what this dealership is about. No wonder they are expanding to a new building. Volvos are great cars, but a dealer like this rounds out the experience.

March 9, 2014

We appreciate the complimentary words about your experience here at Smythe Volvo. Doug Macadam exemplifies what Smythe Volvo Service is all about: whether we are at our current facility or our new facility, you will experience attentive, efficient and professional service upon every visit. We look forward to the opportunity of keeping your Volvo running smooth for many years to come! Safe Driving!

Fantastic Cars and Wonderful Service Department

by from Westfield, NJ |

Easy to buy. Tom is the most pleasant car sales person we have ever met! Got the right model and exact options I want. Very professional team in the service department. Courteous and always strive to do the best. Most importantly, my car is reliable and fun to drive. I almost welcome my longer commute to work after the recent work group move. ;)

Marie Bosslett

by from Millburn, N.J. |

Doug McAdam and staff are always courteous, professional, accommodating and competent. Mr. McAdam took my car on an emergent basis because I had to travel and did not have an appointment and I needed to know if I could drive my to Boston or not. My car was checked out and I appreciate same. Because he checked out my car on an emergent basis I did not have to get plane reservations the last minute. Thank you Mr. McAdam and Smythe Volvo for your continued excellent service.

August 23, 2014

Hi Marie, Glad to hear we were able to help you out when you were in a hurry. Doug MacAdam has been with us over 30 years. He truly cares as much about his customer's personal well being as he does their vehicles. Making sure your vehicle is fixed as efficiently as possible as well as being treated in a courteous, professional, competent and caring manner are part and parcel of who we are at Smythe Volvo. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Boston and we look forward to keeping your vehicle running well for many more trips to come. Safe Driving!

A pleasure, as always!

by from Chatham, NJ |

All the staff is courteous and caring, making all the aspects of car care as hassle free as possible! Truly concerned for our well being, things taken care of in timely manner! I love these guys!!!!

August 22, 2014

We appreciate the kind words about Smythe Volvo. Whether you interact with our Sales, Service or Parts Departments, you can always expect to be greeted by a courteous and caring employee who is truly concerned for your well being. We are here to make your experience with us a pleasant and hassle free endeavor. Thanks again for the appreciative sentiments and don't ever hesitate to reach out to us for any of your automotive needs or questions. Safe Driving!

Smythe Volvo rocks!

by from Wayne, NJ |

Both times I have brought my car in for service, I have dealt with Tom. He is nothing but friendly. This last time, my online-scheduled appt didn't go through properly, yet Tom made sure that my car was taken care of that day and still found me a loaner car. I am very happy with the service at Smythe Volvo!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience here at Smythe Volvo Service, we greatly appreciate it. Tom Coward has been with us over 20 years. During that time, his friendly demeanor, attention to customers' needs and experience have made him an invaluable asset to Smythe Volvo and customers alike. We look forward to the opportunity of keeping your vehicle running smoothly for many years to come. Safe Driving!

Mr. Randy Parmett

by from Berkeley Heights, new Jersey |

I have been a customer of Smythe Volvo for 30 years and have purchased 6 cars from them. They are professional, competitive, and courteous. I would recommend their dealership to anyone.

August 18, 2014

We deeply appreciate your 30 years of loyalty to Smythe Volvo and thank you for taking the time to post about us on here. It's our goal to be professional and courteous with all of our customers. Our customer service has always been our top priority over our 48 years in existence. It is what has allowed us to have so many loyal customers such as yourself. Thanks again for the complimentary words about Smythe Volvo and we look forward to providing you with top quality service for many years to come. Safe Driving!

They always exceed my expectations!

by from White Plains, NY |

Doug and his teammates are always great, upbeat and make getting my cars serviced a very pleasant experience! I will never go anywhere else to buy or to service. It should be noticed that I live 60 miles from this dealership and I drive by several other Volvo dealers to get there! Been a customer for a dozen cars over the last 20 years and will continue to be.

August 19, 2014

Thanks John for your complimentary words about Smythe Volvo and certainly for your loyalty. We greatly appreciate that for 20 years you have driven over 60 miles to only have your 12 vehicles serviced and bought here. Doug MacAdam is a major asset to his customers and to our dealership. A true professional who over his 30 years here always meets and exceeds his Service customer expectations. Again, thank you for your 20 year loyalty. We look forward to the opportunity of continuing to be your Volvo dealer of choice and keeping your vehicles running well for the next 20 years. Safe Driving!

The best service you will get .

by from Union NJ |

The best service at dealership I never have. They called to let I know what is going on with my car while my car getting service done and also easy with any step to bring the car to get service there. Even the things that I did't mention to them they will check and fix it. I am really appreciate that a lot. Thanks again for all service with smile and friendly I want to say Douglas MacAdam you are the best. sasithorn kunch

August 19, 2014

Thanks for your kind reply and Smythe Volvo Service is always here to help you out with your vehicle. Doug MacAdam has over 30 years experience here at Smythe Volvo Service. He has an enormously loyal customer base due to always being thorough, attentive and accommodating with all his customers. We look forward to the opportunity of keeping your vehicle running smoothly for many years to come. Safe Driving!

Our New Volvo

by from jersey city, nj |

we recently leased a 2013 s60 volvo from smythe in summit nj. we could not be happier.This was our second time getting a car from them and nothing has changed. They still give the best customer service and go out the way to help you with obtaining the car you want to buy and or lease. They are courteous, and know their product. I highly recommend anyone getting a car from them.

Smythe service is impeccable.

by from New Jersey |

Smythe service is impeccable. They always look out for the customers best interest.

Honest service,

by from New Jersey |

Honest service, reliable estimates and no pressure to perform suggested maintenance