Leman's Chevy City

Service 877-411-4609

"Your 1st Place Dealer"

Awesome customer service

by from Normal, IL |

I went in to see if I could trade in my car for a 4 cylinder and just had the best salesman, Tom B, who actually listen to me. He found me a perfect car and I couldn't be happier. I think this is the first and only time someone actually cared about my comfort and ease of getting in and out of a car and was able to find the perfect option.

Would not recommend

by from Ottawa,IL |

Contacted dealer via e-mail to find out more information on a vehicle. Dealer did reply with some info but no price. Asked about the price of vehicle and was given the retail price. Tried to get the price to where it would be worth my time to travel to see car and dealer completely blew me off. No response to emails. I would not recommend buying anything from this dealer.

Customer service

by from Springfield, IL |

I was recently in the market for a new vehicle and couldn't decide what I wanted. I normally dislike going to dealerships because I feel like most salesmen are extremely fake and pushy. George Vanos at Lemans Chevy has completely changed my perspective. He made the experience extremely friendly and carefree. You can tell he clearly has the customers best interest in mind. I will definitely be coming back to Lemans Chevy as long as Mr. Vanos is there.

Great Service always, super Buying experience

by from Bloomington,il |

Always a super buying experience. Me and my wife have purchased over a dozen vehicles from lemans and have always had great service. We deal with Tom Buetow he's a super sales man! I would send anyone there to get a new car!

Great Customer Service

by from Normal, IL |

Thank you! I wasn't sure how all this was going end up, but in the end I think we both got what we wanted. I know I did. This truck is awesome! As for your (Andy Van Houghton) service, I really appreciate your help through this entire sale. If I could give you a bonus or raise I would. :) Seriously, you represent Sam Leman very well and you show a lot of pride in your customer service. The situation got a little heated but you maintained your commitment to me and ultimately the reputation of your store. Moving forward...I'll be recommending you to anyone looking for someone who will do whatever it takes, and who will go above and beyond the expectations of a car dealership.

2014 chevy silverado

by from Dwight, IL |

purchased 2 brand new Chevys in 2013 - 2013 Exuinox and 2014 Silverado - Great Dealership...

by from Le Roy, IL |

Mark Lister at Leman's Chevy was kind and helpful through out the whole process and Leman Chevy worked with any issues we had. All while getting us through the paper work process faster than any other vehicle purchase we have done and I have worked with about 5 other dealerships in the past.

JOHN LANE/ Buying process

by from danvers iil |

jphn did a fantastic job. he worked hard to earn our business from the moment we walked into the showroom.

MARK LISTER/LEMAN CHEVY CITY

by from Downs illinois |

I had a very good buying experience--my sales consultant did a fine job and took the time to find the vehicle I was looking for and had it brought in. I have bought multiple Silverados and other vehicles at this dealership and see no reason for that to change

by from Bloomington, Ill |

Mark Lister was our salesman and he did an awesome job. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. We would definitely use Mark again.

by from Bloomington,Ill. |

Mark did a great job of finding an Equinox for my wife. I will be back very shortly to get a vehicle for myself.