Leman's Chevy City

Service 877-411-4609

"Your 1st Place Dealer"

Love this place

by from Normal illinois |

I always have a great experience. They always Do a good job repairing my car. The new building is very nice since it was opened.

Tom Beutow

by from normal, il |

Tom is a great guy, I bought my car from him a few yrs ago, when my daughter's were in need of a car I called Tom and he was right there to help find a good reliable car that fit their needs and budget. I hope to purchase a new car in the future and will call Tom, as i know he will be a great in helping me find a great car. Thanks Tom for the great customer service you have provided me in the past and also in the future.

Ask for Tom!

by from Bloomington, IL |

Sam Leman's Chevy City has the best customer service in the Bloomington-Normal area. They genuinely care about the customers, which is nice to see especially in the car selling business. Tom was able to get me what I wanted and what I could afford. Shout-out to Daniel (sales manager) and George (finance manager), along with Tom these three will definitely take care of you. Also the free muffins and coffee aren't too bad. And as far as service goes Mike is the man you need to talk to. He is very polite and helpful. Chevy City repair department has variety of technicians who are very knowledgeable about Chevy's and other car brands also. I like that they don't try to gouge customers with prices and they are very upfront with the cost (so no surprises)!

Tom Beutow is the best

by from Bloomington, IL |

Went in there shopping for a car that fit my needs and Tom the extra mile to find the prefect car for me. Highly recommended.

great customer service

by from Bloomington Il |

As a family we have purchased 3 cars from this dealership and now are in the process of looking for another car for my mother. From the moment we walk through the door we feel very welcome with no pressure to buy. Thanks Tom Beutow You're the best.

Tom Beutow has always been a great!

by from Lexington IL |

Tom Beutow has been a great resource for me over many years. He has always provided exceptional customer service when I have purchased vehicles. But what impresses me even more is how he has provided that same level of service when I didn't purchase a vehicle and was just researching and asking questions and gathering information!! I want to thank Tom for many years of great service!!!

Tom Beutow has given us fabulous customer service.

by from Bloomington, Il |

My brother and I have been buying cars from Tom for years at Sam Lemans. it been a great experience. Tom gives us great service and treat us like Friends it's been a wonderful experience

Great folks to work with

by from Sherman |

This was starting to look like a deal wasn't going to happen, but my salesperson (Tom) hung in there and worked with us to make this a very good buying experience. I am so very happy with my truck purchase. Thanks for everything.

Tom Beutow is number 1

by from leroy,il |

I have never been treated as honest as Tom did yo me and my family. He took the time to find the perfect van for me and my family. I will always buy my future vehicles from him!!

Ask for Tom Beutow

by from Bloomington, IL |

Our family has purchased 5 vehicles from Tom Beutow int he last 5 years. He has always treated my family and I with respect and will be the person I continue to go see as I need new vehicles!

Tom Beutow is the best salesman!!

by from Bloomington Illinois |

Seriously!! I wouldn't go to anyone else. He made buying my first car a great experience. He took that extra step to really make me feel like he's looking out for my best interest and finding the best car for me. I look forward to working with him in the future when looking to buy my second car!