Petersen Chevrolet

1006 W Oak St, Fairbury, IL 61739

New 855-892-6355
Used 855-460-0687
Service 866-506-7690

Visit Petersen Chevrolet Buick in Fairbury and experience what it means to be "Driving the Dream!"

PetersenReview

by from Eureka, IL |

The Petersen Dealership was easy to deal with and gave me a fair price on my new used car. They allowed me to have my mechanic look at the car and, when I brought it back after closing, answered the phone to take care of me. They were very friendly and courteous. I will look them up again next time I need a new car.

Fantastic Dealership!!

by from Bloomington IL |

I Just want to say thank you to all the staff at Petersen Chevrolet!! They made our buying process simple and stress free!! They were not pushy, just helpful in every way! I most definitely will refer there business to others. And I know when another vehicle is needed for our family this is the place I will return to! Thanks again to the Petersen's Team!!

Great Place!

by from Forrest, IL |

They were very good to work with. I was very happy to buy my new (used) van. I recommend the small town service. Thank you!

Great Place

by from Illinois |

Great place, small dealership with a lot of class. Very eager to help! Honest! So glad we made the drive to Petersens!