Crandall Ford

Service 866-221-7346 Service 866-221-7346

"Keeping it Simple"

Crandall Ford Park City, Utah Excellent Sales and

by from Park City, Utah |

I have been a customer of Crandall Ford, Park City, Utah since 1985. I have purchased five Ford Thunderbird, LX Sports models over that period including the current, which has 319,000 trouble-free miles. That is because the Service Manager, Blaine Ercanbrack - who has been in the service department of Crandall Ford for 38 years - and his team of experienced service-writers and Ford factory-trained mechanics, are very precise in following all of the Ford factory recommended service - in the owner's manual for the first 120,000 miles - and, far beyond. Robert Crandall is the General Manager and he has been wonderful and very helpful to deal with over the years in the purchase of each of our Thunderbirds. Robert has a staff of sales personnel for both new and previously owned Ford vehicles... cars, SUV's and trucks of all sizes.

My kind of dealership!

by from Park City, UT |

We have bought 2 cars from Crandal Ford in the last 7 years and have always used their service shop for repairs. The 2 cars have been for my office manager, she always raves about how nice they treat her. After buying this 2nd car last week I'd have to agree! It was so simple and low pressure, just my kind of environment for car buying. Their service dept is great too as I've dealt with them for years. Robert Crandal is a real gentleman and super nice guy! Thanks!!

Why I buy from Crandall Ford

by from Park City, UT |

I always buy my cars and trucks from Crandall Ford because I always get the best no hassle deals and the best on time service and that's why I've been a Crandall Ford satisfied customer continuously since 1998.

Honest, fast, no hassle quote.

by from Park City, UT |

I asked Stan for a no haggle, final quote right up front. I got just what I asked for and we had a deal in very short order. Very quick and easy deal. Would recommend to others.

Fantastic Service

by from Evanston, Wyoming |

We bought our superduty a year and a half ago. We bring the truck to Crandall Ford for the service. Dave Yokum, Kyle, Dallas and the rest of the crew are fantastic. Recently I needed a new driver side mirror. I did some research to find out what it would cost to replace the mirror. I called Dave up and asked him what he could do for us. Dave came through for us with the part at a price we could manage. Overall the people that work at this dealership are a class act. From the buying to service you can't go wrong with this dealership.

Bob Olsen made is so easy!

by from Park City, UT |

I have bought 2 vehicles through Crandall Ford now. This last one was a rush purchase and Bob made it happen in less than 2 days. He made the drive up to Idaho to pick up the car and had it ready for me the next morning. Thanks again!

Awesome service department

by from Kamas, Ut. |

My review is about Kyle Kunder in particular. I had my ford towed to the dealership in the middle of the night, and dropped of with a note and no key. He never once came across as put out and got done what I needed at a price I could afford. He was by far the most attentative service tech I have ever dealt with. Thanks Kyle.

Always a great experience

by from Ogden, UT |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Crandalls and will continue to go back. They have a very friendly staff and always deliver when it comes to the car and the price. I drive 50+ miles to have my car serviced by them and pass other Ford dealers on the way. I trust their service department so it is worth the drive!

Wonder Dealer

by from Park City, Utah |

I have purchased 12 cars from this dealership, both new and used. The customer service is outstanding, if it hadn't I would have walked another 50 feet to the Chevy dealership. I love a dealership where I walk in and everyone knows my name. I have never had a negative experience with them.