Van Buren Buick GMC

(4.0) 3 Reviews

2257 Jericho Tpke, Garden City Park, NY 11040

Service

by from West hempstead, NY |

Brought my car in for regular maintenance (oil change and tire rotation). I gave them a time when I needed the car ready and it was done 45 minutes earlier. They also had also had someone drive me back to my house right away. Great service and very friendly.

Service department needs improvements

by from Long Island, NY |

As posted to General Motors Facebook Page: Van Buren Dealership in Long Island NY needs to be reviewed for thier service departments inability to repair obvious issues with vehicles under warranty. I am so frustrated having owned a GM vehicle for approx. 20 yrs now on the level of service I am receiving with my 2009 Buick Enclave. We have had the same repeated issues with navigation/radio, front struts, whistling noise on passenger door, heat thermostat, pulling to the right side of road and many others. Some were repaired, but the list I just mentioned they continually send my car home with the statement "cannot recreate" as wel as "customer should not take hands off wheel to check alignment". It's clearly off and the other issues are clearly there. They seem to not want to repair my car under warranty and it's frustrating. It will be up in approx. 45 days, I think it's a game so I have to pay for it eventually. It's terrible customer service and a terrible experience making me look to other vehicles for my next purchase. Please, help me resolve this accrodingly! Thanks - concerned and frustrated customer.

Not Just Another Customer

by from Cedarhurst, NY |

Recently visited this dealership for a chronic problem with my GMC Terrain. I was impressed with how my concern was handled and the attention it received to resolve the issue. The Service Department listened to my concerns, thoroughly diagnosed the problem and corrected the problem in a reasonable amount of time. Even though I did not purchase my vehicle at this dealership, I was blown away by the customer service. Bottom line, my vehicle runs like a top and I will be back for future service.....