Van Buren Buick GMC

(3.6) 5 Reviews

2257 Jericho Tpke, Garden City Park, NY 11040

Bunch of Hacks

by from East Meadow, NY |

The service department is a bunch of hacks. My wife brought my Acadia in a few months back because the driver side window would not go down. That day it worked and they sent her on her way without even fixing it. lo and behold....the window hasn't work for the last month and the radio keeps shorting out. I made an appointment online and brought my truck in today. Of course they have no record of it. After sitting in the waiting room for 10 minutes they tell me that I will probably be there all day because I didn't have an appointment. They then lie to me to say that a Cassandra had spoken to me the other day. Bi told them that I never spoke to anyone from Van Buren service. I left without having it repaired. I Will NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM VAN BUREN!!

Spectacular Service

by from Roslyn Heights |

We needed our first service for our new Verano. We had an appointment, but my wife called back to ask if they could fit us in a couple of days early, so we could have it serviced before driving to Pennsylvania for my daughter's graduation. The service department took our call and found a way to fit us in a couple of days early, to give us piece of mind on our trip. We dropped it off early in the morning, they took my wife to work on the courtesy shuttle, and had her car ready by lunchtime. Great job!

Service

by from West hempstead, NY |

Brought my car in for regular maintenance (oil change and tire rotation). I gave them a time when I needed the car ready and it was done 45 minutes earlier. They also had also had someone drive me back to my house right away. Great service and very friendly.

Service department needs improvements

by from Long Island, NY |

As posted to General Motors Facebook Page: Van Buren Dealership in Long Island NY needs to be reviewed for thier service departments inability to repair obvious issues with vehicles under warranty. I am so frustrated having owned a GM vehicle for approx. 20 yrs now on the level of service I am receiving with my 2009 Buick Enclave. We have had the same repeated issues with navigation/radio, front struts, whistling noise on passenger door, heat thermostat, pulling to the right side of road and many others. Some were repaired, but the list I just mentioned they continually send my car home with the statement "cannot recreate" as wel as "customer should not take hands off wheel to check alignment". It's clearly off and the other issues are clearly there. They seem to not want to repair my car under warranty and it's frustrating. It will be up in approx. 45 days, I think it's a game so I have to pay for it eventually. It's terrible customer service and a terrible experience making me look to other vehicles for my next purchase. Please, help me resolve this accrodingly! Thanks - concerned and frustrated customer.

Not Just Another Customer

by from Cedarhurst, NY |

Recently visited this dealership for a chronic problem with my GMC Terrain. I was impressed with how my concern was handled and the attention it received to resolve the issue. The Service Department listened to my concerns, thoroughly diagnosed the problem and corrected the problem in a reasonable amount of time. Even though I did not purchase my vehicle at this dealership, I was blown away by the customer service. Bottom line, my vehicle runs like a top and I will be back for future service.....