DuTeau Chevrolet

New 888-229-6723
Used 877-832-5243
Service 877-852-0358

Driven By You

Awesome service. Low pressure sale.

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Jeff Carrel was my salesman. I have him a price and he sent me multiple choices with price, model, year, mileage and color. When I was interested in one I requested pics and within minutes. I received pics of each car I inquired including interior. I was never pressured to buy and got a reasonable price for my trade in. If I could save everyone from going to another dealer I would.

Great Service, Great Price, & Great CAR!!!!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I bought a new car at Duteau's this month and the service was incredible. I was working on a budget and wanted a an SUV with AWD/4WD for the snow but wasn't sure if I could afford it. Ron Gleason was so helpful! He helped me pick out a great car within my budget. I love my new Equinox. Ron also spent the extra time helping me look for the perfect vehicle and then explaining all the features of it until I was comfortable. I will definitely be coming back to Duteau's, and to Ron, for my next great car!

2005 Dodge Ram. Easy to do business with!

by from Gainesville, ga |

I purchased a 2005 Dodge Ram. I live in Georgia so I had my sales person ( Ron Gleason ) take extra pics and drive the truck for me and tell me if he would buy this truck. He did and said it was one if the nicest 05 he has seen. He helped with shipping coordination. He beat my credit unions interest rates. It all went over without a hitch. Would do business with again in a second. Thanks, Ron

Simple Process with great Customer Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

Jeff Carrel was also my Sales Associate to help me. I called Jeff earlier in the day to enquire about a vehicle I saw on Cars.com. Jeff was at Duteau's Chevy dealer and the car was at Subaru. He got it moved over to the Chevy dealer so that I could come by and see the vehicle. We talked a bit about the vehicle and he was very personable and we talked about every day life. Which was nice. I test drove the vehicle and he was able to make the price I could manage work for me. By the time I left Duteau I felt like I bought from family. I have already recommended Duteau to a few of my friends who are looking to buy vehicles recently. If you're looking for a vehicle, check out Duteau first and ask for Jeff! You won't regret either decision.

Jason Sparr and my new Silverado

by from Lincoln NE. |

Jason helped me with options that i did and did not need, I have the right truck at a fair price thanks to him.

June 4, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you.

Great Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

Purchased a new Chevy Mailbu. Ron Gleason was great to work with! Went above and beyond explaining all the details and features of the car before I left. Would highly recommend him and Duteau!

May 1, 2014

We thank you so much for the recommendation! We are so glad that you are enjoying your new Mailbu. Thank you as well for taking the time to write a review.

Easy to work with

by from Lincoln, NE |

I purchased my vehicle from Ron. Sales process was easy and smooth. Working with him after the sale has been great. He continues to go out of his way to assist me with any help I need.

May 1, 2014

We are glad that we can be of service to you. We look forward to continuing to helping you with whatever comes up. We hope you are enjoying the new car.

great place

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

Great place no pressure to buy. We were help buy Ron Gleason when we bought our new Cruze he was very helpful answered all our questions and made sure we were happy well after leaving the lot

May 1, 2014

JeanAnn thanks for writing the review. We are glad that you pick DuTeau to purchase your Cruze. We hope you are enjoying the new car and look forward to helping with you any future needs.

new 2013 Silverado A+++

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

Ron Gleason helped me out and was amazing to work with. I bought a 2013 Silverado and they put a lot kit new rims and tires, Bed liner and everything I wanted great place to work with

May 1, 2014

Larry we hope you are enjoying your Silverado, sure sounds like it:) We are glad you had a a great experience with Ron. Enjoy!

Great Experience!!!!

by from Lincoln, NE |

My wife and I worked with Ron, he was very polite, no pressure sales and very helpful! Would recommend anyone looking for a care to go see Ron and his team at DuTeau Chevrolet!

May 1, 2014

Thanks JC84 for the review. We are glad that you had such a good experience with Ron and DuTeau team. We look forward to helping you with any future needs.

Friendly, Professional Service! No Pressure Sale!

by from Lincoln, Nebraska |

Jason Sparr was our salesperson. We have purchased 3 vehicles through Jason at Duteaus and have always had a pleasant buying experience. Jason is very personable and always professional. He really put us at ease, never any selling pressure and actually made the buying process enjoyable. He is very knowledgeable about all the models, always taking the time to determine our needs, then giving us vehicle options to match. And the service doesn't stop after the sale as Jason is always assessible with any follow-up required no matter how insignificant it might be. The same goes for the other Duteau personnel - just always friendly, helpful and ready to assist. Highly recommend. Keep up the good work!!

April 29, 2014

Kim & Barb thanks so much for being repeat customers. We are pleased that you continue to trust Jason and DuTeau with your car needs. We look forward to helping you in the future.