DuTeau Chevrolet

New 888-229-6723
Used 877-832-5243
Service 877-852-0358

Driven By You

Awesome service. Low pressure sale.

by from Lincoln, Ne |

Jeff Carrel was my salesman. I have him a price and he sent me multiple choices with price, model, year, mileage and color. When I was interested in one I requested pics and within minutes. I received pics of each car I inquired including interior. I was never pressured to buy and got a reasonable price for my trade in. If I could save everyone from going to another dealer I would.

Professional and personal service

by from Lincoln ne |

Jason Sparr was our salesman and was very diligent in finding the one vehicle that we wanted right down to the exact color that we requested. Then he worked with the financing department to get us the best payment. This is the 3rd vehicle that we have purchased through him and we have always been more than pleased with the whole process.

Duteau's is the only place to go!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I've purchased more vehicles than I'd care to admit in my life, and had grown quite familiar with the games that are played from most car dealers. I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped in to Duteau Chevrolet about 6 years ago for some service and met Jason Sparr. We discussed all of the new truck models coming out, but never once did he try to push me towards a sale. I could tell he was trustworthy, knowledgeable and genuinely loved his job. When it was time to get a different vehicle, he was honest and fair. His communication is 2nd to none, and he went above and beyond to ensure I received the exact vehicle and options I needed. My experience with Jason has led me to send my parents to him as well as several friends. Each of them have called me to thank me for the recommendation, saying they, for the first time ever, had a pleasant car buying experience. I recently worked my 7th vehicle deal with Jason, and received the same great service as I did on the first one. All of the Duteau personnel are great. David in service, Alan in finance and Glenn in the body shop - all are great at what they do and stop to chat every time I'm in there. Jason Sparr and Duteau Chevrolet have it figured out. They've built an excellent process, going against the grain to make the car buying experience enjoyable! Keep up the good work Sparr!

Great buying experience-its the people that matter

by from Lincoln, NE |

i had the plasure of meeting with Jason Sparr on my most recent purchase at Duteau. Lot's of new features on the 2014 Silverado and Jason was very knowledgeable on all of them. The buying process was quick and handled in a professional manner. I've purchased multiple vehicles from Jason and Duetau and that trend will continue. Great dealership.

Make's Car Buying Fun!

by from Lincoln, NE |

DuTeau is a great dealership! I've purchased several vehicles from Jason Sparr and the Duteau team and it's always been a great experience. I would definitely recommend them to all of my family and friends!

Would Recommend

by from Lincoln, NE |

I have purchased multiple cars from Jason Sparr and have had a great experience. I would recommend to anyone.

Best place in town to purchase a vehicle!

by from Lincoln, NE |

We have purchased 11 new vehicles from DuTuea Chevrolet as well as some used ones. Every time we have had a great experience and been treated with respect. It has always been a no hassle no pressure process. Our salesperson Jason Sparr has been wonderful to deal with and goes above and beyond to make sure you have a stress free buying experience and are completely happy. I would highly recommend Jason and DuTuea Chevrolet if you are looking for a new or used vehicle, you will not be disappointed!

Sold immediatlely by Jeff Carrel

by from Central City, NE |

Jeff Carrel did a great job of getting Mackenzie and I our vehicle. We were treated first class and our process in getting a car did not take very long at all. Easy to work with, personable, honest, and professional. Thanks to Jeff for getting us our new ride!

The Best Customer Care Team in the Business

by from Lincoln, NE |

The Duteau Chevrolet Team is definitely the best in the Business. I have dealt with the Duteau Chevrolet for many years, but they always amaze me on how they treat their customers. From the Sales Staff to the Sevice Department to the Body Shop they always treat you like part of their family. Jerry Bring has been the go to guy for me, he always keeps my best interest in mind and is always there in a pinch. I don't think that you can find a better buying experience anywhere else. I would highly recommend giving them a chance before you buy anywhere else.

April 17, 2014

Hi 1Targetchaser thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you use all the services that DuTeau has to offer. We look forward to continuing to be your service dealer.

Eastiest buying experience!!!

by from Lincoln |

I recently came into some extra money and decided to purchase a new truck for myself. I have bought 8 cars in my life and this was the easiest buying experience I have had. I emailed in and was contacted by Ron Gleason. He asked me some questions to find out what I was looking for. When I came in truck was washed and ready to go for me. While I was at the dealership I was treated like a friend by multiple Duteau employee's. I will always buy from Duteau in the future after this experience!!!

April 17, 2014

Chevy Fan thanks for taking the time to respond. We are so pleased that this was a great and easy buying experience. Enjoy the new truck and we hope to help you in the future.

Love my new Malibu

by from Lincoln, NE |

I recently purchased a new Malibu from Ron Gleason. I was impressed with his customer service & dedication to his job & customers. He made the buying process easy. I got a great deal on my trade-in also. I will return to DuTeau in the future. Thanks again Ron!

April 9, 2014

Chevrolet Gal we want to say thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you are enjoying your new Malibu and we look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy the warm weather in your new car!