Donley Ford - Galion

New 877-739-9176
Used 866-691-5087
Service 866-454-1605

Discover the Donley Difference in the HEART OF OHIO

Sewrvice Department could be better.

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

Was quoted $425.57, for eight spark plugs, tune-up and balancing. After spark plugs were replaced, they said they did not need to tune the vehicle up. I took a few days for the repair department to order in the spark plugs, I don't understand why? Charged $33 for spark plugs, and 3.8 hours to change the eight plugs for a cost of $387 in labor. Basically, they changed around half and hour per spark plug, they didn't break any, so I fail to see the labor costs. They didn't do the tune up. I figure they upped the price to meet the estimate. Complained to deaf ears. I was going to buy my next vehicle from there, but I don't feel I can trust them any more. Well there are a lot of other dealers around.

Good experence

by from Mansfield Ohio |

I purchased a used truck form Gary Lewis at Donley Ford I was very satisfied with the experience, other than the fact it seemed like a long time to process the paper work - they explained they were having problems with the new computer program.

January 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and your patience!

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from Galion, Ohio |

This dealership was the best experience that I have ever had with buying a car. They listened to what I was looking for and searched until they found it. I looked at many other dealerships that were pushy and did not listen to my needs. Donley Ford in Galion is superior in customer service and the entire staff was very friendly, honest, and fair.

November 5, 2013

Tyler, We here at Donley Ford of GALION, Thank you for the opportunity to include you in the Donley Family! Your words are very kind! Thank you again, Donley Ford of GALION

Ford Fiesta

by from Bucyrus, Ohio |

I had great experience looking for new Fiesta. The staff was very friendly.

October 22, 2013

Bucyrus New Owner, Donley Ford of GALION is very happy that your experience was a great one!!! That is what we strive for with every customer! We appreciate any referrals you send our way :)

Great Price, Great Value

by from Bucyrus, Ohio |

Quick dealings and great service. They drove me to another site to retrieve the car that i was looking for with no questions asked. Thanks for the Great Deal!!!

October 14, 2013

Nate, You are very Welcome. We Thank You for your business. It is our goal to make the buying process quick, easy and with the Best Customer Service possible! Donley Ford of GALION

Great Buying Experience

by from Galion |

Could have bought a vehicle from large out of town dealership but decided to buy local. Glad I did. Everything was very smooth and painless. Thanks Donley Ford!

August 1, 2013

You are welcome, it was our pleasure. Customer for live is our goal!

Listed Car was not for Retail Sale

by from Richmond, KY |

For sentimental reasons, I have been cearching for a 1994 Ford Escort Wagon in Dark Green with a manual transmission. I want to find one in the best condition possible. Galion Ford had one listed, without price and not much verbage regarding condition. I sent an email to the dealer to get that information. The response was that the dealer was selling the car wholesale only. I am quite annoyed, as this car was only three hours away, and likely exactly what I wanted. These dealers should not place cars on this site if they don't intend to sell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 1, 2013

We are very sorry for Ken's unhappiness with our system. We must account for every vehicle. The system automatically posts the vehicle to a variety of websites. Once we know that a vehicle is not SAFE to retail, it is removed. Again, we are very sorry!

Gary Lewis put wrong price on Internet

by from West Salem Ohio |

I looked up car on Internet was posted at 3000 dollars less than the car was actually being sold for...the car was in Ashland, not in Galion..I emailed to make sure it was the right car,,was informed by GARY LEWIS it was..went to Ashland where the truth came out that Gary Lewis had could not discount that mustang...when I called him he got rude and told me it was a error..but, I have emails where he was going to sell me the car three thousand less.. Could not get any answers at Donley Ashland other than Lewis was wrong doing the pricing..it turned a surprise for my husband turned into a real disappointment for me..I had to pay what they said was the right price with some extras throw in...two thousand more than it was on the Internet! I wold NEVER buy a car from GARY LEWIS! I don't like trick ads!

August 1, 2013

This was a communication error, which has been resolved.

Terrible experience

by from Mansfield, oh |

Shopping for a new vehicle was a terrible experience at donleys in galion. After deciding on a new vehicle during the purchasing process they would not tell us the final price of the vehicle(after all the incentives) nor would they tell us the interest rate they were trying to finance it for. They just wanted us to sign the paperwork without any of the purchase details. This process took many hours which they claimed was due to it being "a very confusing and complicated process". If I am not mistaken it should actually be a fairly simple math problem.

August 1, 2013

It is a simple math problem, when a customer gives personal information so that we can give the actual interest rate. Banks base rates on the personal information given by the customer, which was missing in this case. Without personal information, all we can do is give a range.

Survey on new purchase

by from Lexington,Ohio |

I love the truck and the dealership was awesome. Would highly recommend the dealership to any person looking for a new or used car or truck. Also Gary Lewis was great dealing with.

August 12, 2013

Thank you, we are happy that you love your truck!