Rebbec Chevrolet Buick GMC

100 S. Ford Dr., El Paso, IL 61738

New 888-744-1566 New 888-744-1566
Used 888-742-6133 Used 888-742-6133
Service 888-744-9450 Service 888-744-9450

Hometown Friendly, with a Big City Selection!

Great Service All Around

by from El Paso, Il |

I have buying cars from Rebbec's for over 20 years. One afternoon I had flat tire on my Pontiac G6. Not only did the service department come to my house to pick up my car, Marty Rebbec even left me his personal car as a loaner. They treated me as if I were Family. If you are looking for more than just a purchase. This company will take care of you even after the sale. I highly recommend my salesman John Brown.

November 21, 2014

Neva, Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you, and thank you for your support! Jeff Rebbec

GREAT SERVICE

by from St. Louis, MO |

Great service from the first phone call through pick up. I fell in love with my soon to purchase over the internet. It had everything I wanted ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES (being a used vehicle) I drove from St. Louis 200+ miles with hopes of taking it home with me the first time, but my husband heard a noise and it was taken care of within the week. I went back to sign the paperwork and it flowed smoothly, (but one small hiccup). I want to Thank Karen and John for answering my countless questions to making sure I didn't leave anything behind (twice). Friendly, courteous people.

Horrible Dealership

by from Bloomington, il |

Went there to look at car, and when we go there, we were told the car was sold. Sales gave us every excuse in the book and wouldn't work with us. We have been customers for years. What a way to treat people who are loyal to you. Also noticed that the service department is horrible ever since the old manager(Terry) was let go. The new manger and front desk people don't have a clue on how to treat people. I will find another dealership to service my car from now on.

February 10, 2015

I am truly very sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory visit. My apologies that the car you wanted to see was sold when you arrived. I have an open door to any issues you may have experienced in our service department, as I would like the opportunity to make any issues right with you. As this review does not have a name, please contact me at your convenience. My email is jeffrebbec@rebbecmotor.com or at the store 309.527.2580 Thank you. -Jeff Rebbec

Top notch service!

by from El Paso, il |

The service and overall experience was excellent! My old car had broken down a week prior to my purchase through Rebbec motor co. In El Paso, il. It was very cold out side and i was unfortunately without another ride. Sales manager John Brown was super accommodating and offered to pick me up several times that week as I searched for the right vehicle for me. Long story short, with Mr. Browns excellent service, and Mr. Rebbecs amazing offer, Rebbec motor co. cut me an awesome deal on a very nice and reliable Buick Century that will last me a very long time.

I only buy my cars from Rebbec Motors of El Paso

by from Bloomington, Il |

I have bought several vehicles from Rebbecs and they never disappoint with their high standards of quality service. My salesman, Noah Kilmer, went above and beyond to get me the vehicle that I wanted. I was not expecting to drive away with the show room model, but everyone made that possible for me. I love my new car and trust the service department to treat me with respect and fairness. I love the small town, everybody is somebody, feel that Rebbec's has the minute they open the doors for you.

Excellent!!!

by from Benson, IL |

They have a very good selection of vehicles, used and new. I ended up stopping there after work one day not completely sure what I wanted and two days later I left in my new used car. I absolutely love it! Everything about the experience was excellent. I definitely recommend that you check them out before you make a final decision somewhere else!

Great out of state service

by from Hyden, Ky 41749 |

This fall my husband and I started looking for a new car. We have bought 3-4 cars from Rebbec and the last two were bought long distance. I call the dealership, tell them what I am looking for, and my husband checks them out. We have used the same salesman, Bill Kaeb, each time. Everyone is very helpful and the paperwork is completed in a timely fashion, making a usual stressful situation very smooth, and stressfree. The car was very nice and we will continue to buy vehicles from Bill Kaeb at Rebbec Motors in El Paso, Illinois.

great sales staff. excellent service

by from normal illinois |

We've bought five cars from Rebbec (two Pontiacs and three Buicks) and have been fully satisfied every time. Jeff Porzelius is an excellent salesman; always interested in us and how previous cars are working for us. Service staff is always courteous and work is done on time and as expected.

November 21, 2014

Steve, We greatly appreciate your continued support! I know Jeff P was thrilled to hear some feedback about his performance, and I am glad we can continue to work for you! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you! Jeff Rebbec

Fantastic

by from Wenona, Il |

John Brown and Rebbec Motor Company are Fantastic. That is the reason I keep coming back!

David, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business! Jeff Rebbec

The best car buying experience

by from Dwight, il |

Noah was absoultly amazing. He was up front and honest. Not at all pushy. I will deffinatly be buying my next car from Rebbec. Highly recommend you ask for Noah Kilmer.

November 21, 2014

Amy, Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your business. We enjoyed working for you, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Jeff Rebbec