Ron Lewis Ford

Service 888-721-1924

A Member of the Ron Lewis Automotive Group

Great Over all expierience

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

Joe Franzese has to be the best guy to buy a car from. He actually works for you. He was great with my 3 yr old boy and knew what I wanted and where I needed to be.

June 13, 2014

James- Thank you for your business! We were happy to work with you and appreciate the opportunity!

Be afraid Be Very afraid!! I was very unsatisfied!

by from Beaver Falls, Pa. |

I had my car serviced for a heater problem. They had to take my dash out to get to the problem and wanted 1,100.00 to remove the dash. I said no and that I could have it done for $800.00, So they agreed to that price. I got my car back and the dash is loose and making noises when you drive it on the road. Moreover, they left a big stain on my passenger side seat, and the car was filthy when I got it back. The big kicker is, after checking around, I found that the dash could have been done at another garage, where I should have taken it to begin with, for $300.00. Stay away from this place!!!

September 26, 2014

Bronson- Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I will be looking into your situation immediately. Should you wish to contact me, please feel free to email me at rglessner@ronlewisautomotive.com

Great Groupe of People

by from Ellwood City, PA |

What a great buying experience they stayed 2 hrs past closing to get me in a car. My sales man Phil was working with myself and another customer but still gave me great customer service. He also gave me a call 4 days later to make sure everything was going good with the car. Chris Peterson made sure he got me the best car for my daughter and my need's, and it's a really great car. Rick did a great job explaining the financing, warranty, and all the details of the transaction. Most of all everyone was very great to my daughter and I, thank you for the best car buying experience.

September 26, 2014

Cory- thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have helped you and your daughter with your car buying experience!

good car buying experience

by from beaver falls pa |

thank you shawn and the staff at ron lewis ford. my mom was in and out and was treated great

August 12, 2014

Vince- We are happy to have had the opportunity to help!

Wonderful Staff and a Great Dealership!

by from Beaver, PA |

Went in to the dealer knowing in what direction I wanted to go and what I had to work with. Sean Watson (Sales) was wonderful. He went above and beyond and found the vehicle that fit my needs and budget. The General Managers and the finance department went to work finding me the best financing that was right for my situation. The entire staff was welcoming and friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. Thank You all for doing such a wonderful job, you have gained a customer for a long time.

August 12, 2014

Barbara- Thank you for sharing your experience online! We are happy to have earned your business. Enjoy your new car!

Adam Peterson

by from Aliquippa, Pa. |

Adam Peterson Is A Great Sales Manager.He Not Only Makes Sure You Are Satisfied With your Purchase.He Listens to your Concerns and Addresses Them After he hears what they are.Not one time did he ever act like he did not want to make me happy with my purchase.He wants you to be happy and he does what it takes to do that.I have bought quite a few cars over the years and he is the first Sales Manager to treat me like i matter to his Business...Yes even after i bought the car...So if you want to buy a new or used car see Adam Peterson and See Just how Awesome He really Is.

July 14, 2014

Chuck- Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have been able to help you. Adam is a valuable member of our team and I will be sure to pass along your message. Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Great buying experience

by from Beaver falls, prnnsylavania |

Great sales man was very understanding and polite found me the vehicle that best suit my needs for getting back and forth from college. Ken Lendick was a great salesman very helpful in a decission.

May 11, 2014

We are happy to have had the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you and enjoy your new vehicle!

liars and rude

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

after spending 3 to 4 thousand on repairs two months ago my work vehicle broke down again. I had it towed to Ron Lewis Ford in Beaver Falls for $200.00 and they said they couldn't look at it for two weeks. I was fine with that. After two weeks I started to call and couldn't get any one to return my calls. At the 2 week 4 day mark I finally reached Mike, a service writer and was told they had not looked at it and it would be AT LEAST two more weeks. I explained that I can not make a living without my van and they said there was nothing they could do. I asked to be reimbursed for the tow to Falconi Ford in Moon Twp.PA , Another $200.00 out of my pocket and was told they would get back to me. After 3 or 4 days I tried to talk to the service manager Lisa, head of service Art , someone named Diane and the general manager and no call back. Finally I received a call from Lisa the service manager. She was rude and combative from the start and would give me credit on my next repair. Gee Thanks. So now I can have my work van sit in there for who knows how long and get lied to again. Beware if your going to do business with this clown outfit. It is apparently good for the other dealers in the area. I've been told that there business is booming because of the antics at Ron Lewis. I don't think they're going to last.

April 4, 2014

Mr. MacMillan- On behalf of our entire team, I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and can improve our processes by hearing from our customers. I will be looking into your situation specifically but should you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at rglessner@ronlewisautomotive.com Sincerely, Romi Lewis Glessner Customer Relations Director Ron Lewis Automotive Group

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My fiancee and I went in initially to get him a car after he totaled his and that's when we met Rick. We test drove the Ford Fusion and my fiancee loved it. I was curious about the Ford Escape since the body style was different and took that for a test drive. Rick was very nice and he worked very hard for us and we ended up buying both. I normally hate the whole car-buying experience but we actually had fun this time around!

April 4, 2014

Amy- Thank you so much for your feedback and for your "double" business! Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance to you or your fiancee and enjoy your new vehicles~

Great Service Made Quick and Easy

by from Pittsburgh |

I had a great experience at Ron Lewis Ford. They made the process of buying a new car easy and managed to get me in and out of the dealership in no time at all. I highly recommend doing business with them.

February 14, 2014

Chris- Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to have helped you in your car buying experience and hope to work with you again in the future~

EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!

by from BEAVER FALLS PA |

WE LEFT ANOTHER FORD DEALERSHIP VERY UNHAPPY WITH A QUOTE THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH AND DECIDED TO STOP AT RON LEWIS IN BEAVER FALLS TO SEE WHAT THEY HAD TO OFFER. WE WERE APPROACHED RIGHT AWAY ABOUT THE VEHICLE WE WERE LOOKING FOR. WE THEN TOOK A BEAUTIFUL F150 FOR A GOOD TEST RIDE. UPON RETURNING WE TALKED NUMBERS. WE COULDN'T COME UP WITH A DEAL. BUT THE NEXT MORNING (SATURDAY) ABOUT 8AM, RICK,CALLED US TO SAY HE HAD A BETTER DEAL WITH FINANCING AND SUCH. RICK AND TOM WORKED VERY HARD FOR THE SALE. BY NOON THAT DAY WE WERE GETTING READY TO LEAVE THE DEALERSHIP WITH A BRAND NEW F150. WOW! RICK AND THE WHOLE GANG THER WERE AWESOME. BEST EXPERIENCE WE EVER HAD BUYING A NEW VEHICLE, AND WE'VE BEEN AROUND AWHILE. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE AT THE RON LEWIS GROUP IN BEAVER FALLS!!!!!!!!!!

February 5, 2014

Frank and Cathy- Thank you for your feedback! Sounds like you selected a great truck. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future should you need any assistance!