Strong Audi

Service 877-685-3600

Utah's Largest, Most Experienced Audi Dealer

Great Car Buying Experience

by from South Jordan, UT. |

I was in need of trading out of my current vehicle, which had high mileage, but still in good condition. I was not planning on purchasing that day, but the professionalism of the staff amazed me and made it all too easy to leave with a great car and experience. From the sales staff to management (Mark) to the finance office (Diane), everything was flawless. Please make it easy on yourself and purchase an Audi from these folks. I have since had my vehicle back for minor service, yes I am meticulous. Matise is amazing and will make you understand why you are comfortable with being an Audi owner. If it is a great car buying experience you want, this is the place.

Strong Audi responded to this review

August 8, 2012

Hi Just, Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate and value your business. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us! (801) 433.2834. Kindest regards, Brandon

Great service in parts dept

by from park city |

Dean and Matise were fantastic in supplying our Allroad bike racks, rubber mats and cargo box. Everyone was very helpful, couldn't have had a better experience. Thanks.

Great 'out of state' buying experience

by from Boise, ID |

Strong Audi had in inventory the specific model we desired - so we proceeding to purchase the car from them despite being out of state. Darryl Samuel made the overall experience a pleasure, and the process a simple one. We had our Audi delivered to us within a few days - all with no surprises.

Strong Audi service

by from Brighton Utah |

I recently had 25000 mile service on my A3 TDI. Scheduling was flexable to my schedule and was available sooner than I expected. Service was 1 hour quicker than estimated. Shuttle service took me to my destination as soon as I finished checking in. Daniel Bee went over every item on the service and made sure I understood items I needed to attend to on the inspection. The car was returned cleaned and washed and I was ready to go.

Strong Audi 5 star customer service!!

by from Logan,it |

My car buying experience began when I decided I wanted to purchase a 2015 A3. I live in Logan and the nearest Audi dealership is in Layton, after getting the run around being told some of their A3's were not for sale and having them try to sale me a different less expensive car followed by no response at all, I sent an inquiry to Strong Audi at 4:00 on a Saturday afternoon which was almost immediately responded to by Charlie Huebner. I knew exactly what I wanted and while they did not have it on the lot Charlie worked over the next few days while I was out of town on a business trip to trade with other dealerships to get the car I was looking for and by the next Saturday had it on the lot and all the paperwork ready to sign. This is the best new car buying experience I have had! Thank you Charlie Huebner and Strong Audi for going out of your way to satisfy a customer!

And again- Audi staff exceeds our expectations.

by from SLC, UT |

We love Audi-and have had many makes and models throughout the years. Our decision to choose an Audi is made even easier by the service we receive from Matisse and the professional sales service by Michael Rowley. Keep up the good work Audi, Strongs, Matisse and Michael. We will be back!

Jason Powell at Dave Strong Audi of Salt Lake City

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Jason was AWESOME! I have bought a lot of cars over the years and my most recent experience in doing so with Jason Powell at Dave Strong Audi of Salt Lake City was 'hands-down' the best buying experience I have ever had.

great service staff!

by from Salt Lake City Utah |

Tony Dejulis in the service dept has always provided polite, thoughtful, and informative advice; from explaining a repair to helping decisions about what Audi to purchase next.