Strong Audi

Service 877-685-3600

Utah's Largest, Most Experienced Audi Dealer

Great Car Buying Experience

by from South Jordan, UT. |

I was in need of trading out of my current vehicle, which had high mileage, but still in good condition. I was not planning on purchasing that day, but the professionalism of the staff amazed me and made it all too easy to leave with a great car and experience. From the sales staff to management (Mark) to the finance office (Diane), everything was flawless. Please make it easy on yourself and purchase an Audi from these folks. I have since had my vehicle back for minor service, yes I am meticulous. Matise is amazing and will make you understand why you are comfortable with being an Audi owner. If it is a great car buying experience you want, this is the place.

Strong Audi responded to this review

August 8, 2012

Hi Just, Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate and value your business. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us! (801) 433.2834. Kindest regards, Brandon

Our salesman, Darryl Samuel, was THE difference!!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Our new car shopping experience started and ended with Darryl Samuel. While we had several car companies on our list to evaluate, we were so taken with the low-key, relaxed technical presentation Darryl provided that our thoughts dwelled and remained on the new Audi. We never made it to the other stores. He provided test drives in both the A6 and A7, going over the myriad technical advancements in plain english. We were impressed. Yes, the car is expensive. Yes, the car is fantastic! Through out, Darryl provided the right answers at the right time, helped us with a financing option we originally had no intention of pursuing (but it was worth it!), and helped tailor our new car specifications. Then, he provided regular updates on the status of the build process, shipping process, and the delivery process. Finally, he spent several hours with us in the car as he systematically explained all the advanced technology integrated within this vehicle in a language we easily comprehended. Our experience was further heightened by the finance manager, Ryan. A really great effort all around by Strong Audi. Our best car buying experience to date, for sure!

Audi 4 Life

by from Salt Lake City |

I recently had a great buying experience with my man Jacen Peterson. I honestly came in being an Audi lover but feeling skeptical that I could afford one. After spending an hour test-driving and going over some numbers and other details I felt great about my ability to get the car I've always wanted. But I still needed time. I needed a day to think it over and do my homework, they were very respectable and didn't push me to buy right then- they were confident in their vehicles to do their job for them. So after doing some research online and even going on a test-drive at another dealership I returned the next day and leased a 2015 A3 2.0. Very happy with the whole process and with Jacen's customer service. Thanks guys!

BEST SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I bought my 2013 Q5 in March 2013. The salesman was near perfection. I literally take the car in for oil service twice a year and each time, it is hand's down the best service I've experienced. I love DAVE STRONG AUDI. I hope to make it my continued dealership for my future AUDI purchases.

Service visit.

by from SLC, UT |

Matise Orton did a great job helping me when I came in to have my wife's 2012 A4 serviced. Randy Philpot

Tony Dejulis Serice

by from Park City, UT |

Have taken my Audis here for routine service for the past 8 years. As a result I've never had any unexpected issues occur with my cars during that time. I credit Tony Dejulis and his team with this as their attention to detail is unsurpassed.

Great service and personalized care

by from Salt Lake City |

As always, we had a terrific experience getting our service done. Our advisor Matise Orton was and on each occasion over several years, outstanding in her attention to detail, accessibility, and communication. Her personalized attention and professionalism makes a huge difference in our experience.

Best Dealership Ever

by from Jackson, WY |

Best Dealership experience ever. Drove 300 miles from WY to buy our Q5 and now have it serviced at Strong Audi. Last experience was 5,000 mile service, couldn't have been easier thanks Tony Dejulis, our service rep.

Allroad Recall and Repair

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I took my 2013 Allroad in for an airbag recall and to have some work done on the breaks. This all took place on December 24th, and Erik Steenson did a fabulous job of getting me checked in and out within 5 min. I was off to work and at noon the work was done and Erik Called to let me know my car was ready. It was great to have such service, such as been expected of Strong Audi and their employees. Thanks, Tony L

Great Service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I picked up a used car from Strong Audi, Salt Lake City, from Brian Mcdermaid The car was very nice. The dealership was great to work with, and speedy in the buying process. They were missing the spare key to the car, and they picked up the cost of the new key. For the programming appointment they offered to give me a loaner vehicle, as well as water/coffee/snacks while I was there waiting. After the key was programmed, my car arrived up front and had been detailed, all free of charge. Strong Audi takes care of their customers.

by from Salt Lake City |

Thank You for the help, after waiting for my keys to get reprogramed Tony step up to plate and delivered! It was a little longer of wait then promised, which was no big deal on my end...things happen but Tony said the cost was on him and got me home and kept me on time for the rest of my day. Thanks again Tony