275 Main Street, Madison, NJ 07940

Service 888-757-4350

Exceptional Service, Exclusively Jaguar Since 1955

Excellent Vehicle & Service

by from North Caldwell, NJ |

From the moment you enter the front door at Madison Jaguar you feel welcome. All aspects of the process from test drive to the final sign was effortless and smooth, and highly professional. I had to visit the dealership shortly after picking up my vehicle as I had a nail in one tire. The service team was prompt and thorough. So nice to know that Service is as important to Madison Jaguar as the initial deal. I think I'm hooked on my new car and dealership!

Vehicle Purchase

by from Boston, Ma |

TERRIBLE jAGUAR DEALER, no response to customer ,or vehicle knowledge or any response from the SALES MANAGER. TRY CALLING AND GETTING AN ANSWER to ANY question about a purchase. THE ULTIMATE HORROR DEALER. STAY AWAY.

Purchase of vehicle

by from Milford, PA |

I first purchased an XJL from these folks at their RT 17 dealership...very good experience both with sales and service... When they left RT 17 I went to the new dealer for service (15 minutes from my office), however I changed to the Madison location (45 minutes from my office) because I missed that personal contact and attention I had at Bergen and I found again at Madison... I just traded in my XJL and purchased an XJR.......FANTASTIC automobile, TERRIFIC sales experience (Mike Morgan & Derrick & staff) Also Luke, who I know from Bergen was involved in explaining some of the mechanical stuff. Just a total TEAM experience and their desire to service the customer....

Just leased an XF with a supercharger.

by from New York |

Couldn't be more pleased with the fit and finish of this Jaguar. the upgraded interior is a beautiful thing to behold. Coupled with the 3.0 supercharged V6 it is a very sweet car. The guys at Madison Jaguar are a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them to buy or lease a car from...

Great buying experience!

by from New Jersey |

My experience with Madison Jaguar and Mike Morgan was great. Hassle-free! Mike was able to answer my questions and was very knowledgeable about the XF AWD I ended up purchasing! The people are friendly and the showroom welcoming! Mike is a great guy who really loves the product he sells!

by from Highland Park, NJ |

Excellent service. Good deals and satisfied customers. The process of buying or leasing is simply excellent.