Manhattan Motorcars Inc.

270 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001

New 888-249-1453
Used 888-400-9637
Service 877-204-8138

Not just a dealer but a destination

amazing Porsche Service experience with Fred Chan

by from Cold Spring, NY |

Fred is incredibly knowledgable, articulate, efficient, passionate and a genuinely kind individual. He has single-handedly changed the way I now positively think about Automotive Service and Auto Dealers.

Great Knowledge and Great Follow-up

by from McLean, VA |

I purchased a used 2012 Panamera mostly over the phone and traded a vehicle. Everything went very smooth when I showed up to close the transaction. Preeth Kumar was the sales associate and he managed the process in a very easy and professional manner. Rob Serrano the sales manager was also easy to work with and made sure I was satisfied with just the right amount of interaction. I would recommend buying a car from Manhattan Motorcars to anyone.

Great service. Dominick was very responsive

by from New York, NY |

I was very pleased with the overall buying experience. Dominick is very knowledgeable and walked me through the different options very carefully. Car was delivered on time and exactly as ordered. Only suggestion is to provide lease information/options well in advance of the day of delivery so that customers have an opportunity to better evaluate the different options

A, Dominguez

by from New York, NY |

a lot thank U to Michael Holland, thank U for your excellent information and service.

by from New York, NY |

Excellent customer service. They take great care of your car and make the process of servicing your automobile extremely easy.

Frederick Chan

by from New York NY |

Frederick Chan was a pleasure to deal with. He was infromative and very helpful. He was even able to secure a loaner car at the last minute.

Best Service Coordinator

by from Brooklyn |

Not many times we felt so well served. Lenka Gray-Devitt is a valuable member of the staff at Motorcars Manhattan. She is extremly professional, knowledgeable and custom-oriented. It was a pleasure to deal with Lenka, and we look forward to our next encounter with her.

Professional Honest Quality Service

by from NY, NY |

Service; we have come to expect quality and value in a very timely manner; we don?t what to wait, we expect perfection and at an affordable price. Typically you can have 2 of the three options but not all three. As a Porsche owner, car enthusiast and business owner I am very detailed orientated and insistent on near perfection that's what today customers expect. My recent experience with Porsche Service for my Carrera was exceptional; I was an hour or two outside Manhattan and looked to schedule service when my car broke down - there wasn't a Porsche dealer within 60 miles that could possibly service my car within the week; apparently they are all booked; with the exception of Manhattan Motorcars. I was able to call them on Sunday and arrange to have the car delivered to them on a flatbed on Monday morning. Michael Holland of Manhattan Motorcars was very professional, direct, honest and thorough, he provided feedback and status everyday. He managed expectations and was brutally honest, he went above and beyond what most dealers I have experienced would even consider. Never did they try to up-sell me on things that where not required but instead; offered a personal touch as if it was their sports car they where caring for, these guys are real car guys not wanta-be weekend warriors. I am very glad I looked at potential dealers before I had a problem - because it paid off - I found the best Porsche dealer in New York City and Long Island; quality, value, and well the time, it was worth it.

QUALITY SERVICE

by from staten island , n.y. |

Hi I dealt with Lenka Gray -Devitt she was able to answer all my questions I had about repairing my 911. She kept in touch with me when ever I had a question with a quick response. It was a pleasure !!!!!

Michael Holland / Manhattan Motorcars Inc.

by from New York City |

On my recent Porsche Clinic visit, I was lucky to Have Michael Holland attending to me. He is certainly knowledgeable, very alert and focused, and not for a minute did he appear to be preoccupied, although it was a very busy occasion. It would be a pleasure to recommend him highly.

Just terrific

by from New York |

Wow, just wow! This is a wonderful dealership with a massive and beautiful selection of cars. The sales team is also just a great group of people that really blew me away with their ease and knowledge. This is a jew of a car dealership!