Manhattan Motorcars Inc.

270 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001

New 888-249-1453
Used 888-400-9637
Service 877-204-8138

Not just a dealer but a destination

Panamera

by from NY, NY |

We had a great experience shopping here. Sales team didn't jump all over us when we walked in- they were very informed on the product and even took us up to the storage floors above to see other cars that just came in. Probably the best inventory of hard-to-find cars I have ever seen. When we buy our next car it will likely be here.

Galpin Honda near Simi Valley, CA

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

Drove all the way from Santa Barbara to buy my new 2013 civic exl! And it was definitely worth the drive! Everything they promised via email they delivered! Great price on trade in, great price on my new car, and in the timeframe I needed it. Chris Sandoval in internet sales is great, professional, and fast! Galpin dealership is the one to choose!

Just terrific

by from New York |

Wow, just wow! This is a wonderful dealership with a massive and beautiful selection of cars. The sales team is also just a great group of people that really blew me away with their ease and knowledge. This is a jew of a car dealership!

Porsche cayenne

by from Nyc, NYC |

The worst experience ever, never go there and buy anything too many promises !!!!!!!

Cayenne

by from New York |

Probably the worst car purchase ever! They told me the car would be ready around noon and they had us wait until 4:30 that day. This dealer is located in an area where there are no restaurants around. And you cant even find a coffee machine in the dealership! We had to wait in a room 5x10 which they call a waiting room??? And here's the good part. I had an oil change light only after 2 weeks I purchased the car. I called the dealership and they ignored me for a few days and I had to take the car to a Porsche service and spent $300 for an oil change. What they call a certified car comes without an oil change. Horrible service!!! Stay away!

Manhattan Motorcars Inc. responded to this review

January 25, 2013

Porsche Lover, I cannot apologies enough for your experience with our company. As the leading Luxury Car Dealership in the greater New York City area, we pride ourselves on our great service and fast response time. That being said, there is no excuse for us making you wait for 3 hours and for that I am truly sorry. Our business has been around for 18 years and we own the entire 4 floor building so that we have the optimum amount of space to hold and service all of our Customers new and pre-owned vehicles. Because of this and the fact that we do not like a customers to wait more than 20 minutes for either a delivery or a test drive, our waiting room is a bit smaller to better accommodate the cars. As for being ignored, that is inexcusable and there is no good explanation as to why this happened to you. All of our sales personnel check in with their customers after delivery as well as after the first month to make sure there are no scratches, dents, or problems with our vehicles. We hold ourselves to the highest standard and expect nothing less than perfection. I hope you will come back to our dealership and let us show you how an experience at Manhattan Motorcars should always be. Sincerely, Manhattan Motorcars Inc.