Manhattan Motorcars Inc.

711 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 888-249-1453 New 888-249-1453
Used 888-400-9637 Used 888-400-9637
Service 877-204-8138 Service 877-204-8138

Not just a dealer but a destination

amazing Porsche Service experience with Fred Chan

by from Cold Spring, NY |

Fred is incredibly knowledgable, articulate, efficient, passionate and a genuinely kind individual. He has single-handedly changed the way I now positively think about Automotive Service and Auto Dealers.

Top Level Service, NYC Old School Style

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I recently bought a Certified, Pre-Owned Porche Macan Turbo at Manhattan Motor Cars. Despite the intimidating display of ultra-luxury cars in the showroom, the friendly attitude from every single person I encountered there was both down-to-earth and completely professional, which is what I call "Old School Style" New York City. That includes the receptionist to the owner of the dealership and everyone else in between. My buying experience with Robert LeBron was pleasant and hassle-free, as was the meticulous and thorough after-sales service of Freddy Chan. I actually had expected a somewhat arrogant attitude from a dealership specializing in high end prestige cars like this, instead they won me over with their perfectionistic devotion to customer service. If you're in the market for a superb automobile I'd trust these guys to make the entire buying experience equal to the car you're shopping for.

fred chan service mgr

by from white plains ny |

Fred Chan the service mgr is a wealth of knowledge!! I came to him to get a after market add on and he was great friendly and knowledgeable not just what i came in for but for a older porsche that he gave invaluable tips on

my new porschw

by from white plains ny |

George Gobrial is my sales person at manhattan motorcars. he did a excellent job of reviewing my first new porsche vehicle, going over which options were appropriate for my usage. When we finally agreed on color options and price he was well worth the value. Then to my surprise when my car came in it came in with options i didn't order but considered and there wasn't any additional charge for me what a nice surprise!!

Great Service

by from New york,NY |

I had to have a tire and rim replaced due to damage I received while driving on the LIE. It was during the holidays. The work was handed quickly and professionally. Michael Holland did his best to make sure that everything was taken care of to my satisfaction. I am more than satisfied with the service I received.

Top Notch & Professional

by from Mahwah, NJ |

My Salesperson David Watson was a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire purchase and delivery process. He is quite knowledgable about the range of cars offered at the dealership and is very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Couldn't Hope for Better

by from New York, New York |

Our experience couldn't have been better. Our salesman, Larry Kosa, was responsive to all our needs, not aggressive and went the extra mile literally. One couldn't ask for more And, the car is superb. Highest marks all around.

Just Bought a Porsche Macan S

by from New York, NY |

George Gobrial at Manhattan Motors moved mountains to make sure I had my new Macan before the holidays. We specified the build together and he made some excellent suggestions as to options to include as well as those that didn't fit me. He guided me through the delivery process and intervened with Porsche in NA to get the car released from port so that I could have it for the holidays. This is the third car I've purchased with George at my side. He's the best. If you're looking for a real partner to help you get exactly what you want, he's your man.

A++++++ service! Great customer experience!

by from New York, NY |

Art Fenton, my Advisor at Manhattan Motor Cars, went out of his way to make sure each of my concerns were addressed, answered all of my questions patiently and followed up with pictures and extra details as he said he would. This was on top of completing all items within one business day and having my car dropped off at my office. Really loving this dealership so far.

They sold me the car I wanted!

by from Northport, NY |

Attentive salesman found the right car at the right pricey