Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 866-762-1054
Used 888-688-3582
Service 866-602-9148

Great People And Great Cars, That's The Silver Star Way.

5 star dealer

by from Huntington, ny |

There is a clear difference from the beginning to the end in the way the customer is being handled compared with the run of the mill dealership. James was curtious, polite, answered every question and made the transaction smooth and fast for us. We were offered several payment options (unusual for a regular dealer) and the price was right. Highly recommanded.

Silver Star Motors responded to this review

October 15, 2012

Thank you for the kind words about our dealership and our employees. We appreciate the feedback.

awesome

by from westchester, ny |

Called in spoke to Roger the sales manager, not only did he answer all my concerns about the vehicle and the one i built online, he convinced me to come in and see what they have to offer at Silver Star. Came in and as a first time buyer (first lease) and this would be my first mercedes; I felt comfortable doing the transaction. They got the car I wanted at a price that was well worth it. Completely justified and worth the drive passing over the bridge and a few other mercedes dealers just to come there. Will spread the word.

New purchase

by from New York |

I recently bought my first MB from Patricia and it was a wonderful experience. I felt like family and appreciate how she treated me

First time MB owner

by from Middle Village, NY |

Don't know where to begin. Salesman, Gjon, helped me find the right vehicle, a much better vehicle than what I was on the market for. We worked out the numbers, I told him my budget and he made it work. Paul, from finance, shopped lenders to get me the right APR and terms. And considering my credit, a very good deal. Once the papers were drawn and signed, Gjon took off his blazer, rolled up his sleeve and helped prep my new C350. All while Jacklyn entertained my two year old daughter. It was an overall VERY pleasant experience. I will most definitely return here again. Thanks, guys!

CPO = Certified Perfect Opinion

by from Nassau county, NY |

Went in for a CPO test drive and worked with Anna and are happy with our purchase.

easy to work with

by from Pottstown, PA |

I had a great experience with everyone at this dealership. It was far from my home, so my husband didn't accompany me at all. I spoke with someone a few times about the car I was interested and she was very helpful. Once at the dealer my salesman was great! Very easy going, no pressure and trustworthy. We got all the paperwork done ahead of time so the transaction went smoothly. Finance manager was nice. Car is perfect!

Great prices on CPOs

by from Morris Plains |

Good shopping experience. Worked with Anna,got a good deal for my budget.

Silver Star Motors responded to this review

March 30, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind words. Our goal is to always give great prices and great cars! We hope you will come and visit us again for service and all of your car buying needs!

They Rock

by from Whitestone, NY |

Great experience, helpful knowledgeable staff, gorgeous

Service

by from Europe |

Hi, I would like to share that, service of this dealer is great.

My first MB

by from New York, NY |

I was really excited to buy my first Mercedes and I picked the perfect dealership. it started with the receptionist she was AMAZING so nice and friendly (Monica) -- Nice sales woman helped me find the perfect car for me. I wont ever go anywhere else... SERVICE seems to be what this dealerships focus. Happy Happy first time MB owner.