Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 866-762-1054
Used 888-688-3582
Service 866-602-9148

Great People, Great Cars, Great Values - That's The Silver Star Way.

5 star dealer

by from Huntington, ny |

There is a clear difference from the beginning to the end in the way the customer is being handled compared with the run of the mill dealership. James was curtious, polite, answered every question and made the transaction smooth and fast for us. We were offered several payment options (unusual for a regular dealer) and the price was right. Highly recommanded.

Silver Star Motors responded to this review

October 15, 2012

Thank you for the kind words about our dealership and our employees. We appreciate the feedback.

Great Service

by from New Jersey |

I had the experience of working with Sarah this weekend. My husband brought a 350 SLK class and is very pleased with the car and with the service provided.

great service

by from new york |

This was the most wonderful car buying experience I've ever had. Liri was very helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I knew the car I was buying. I would recommend them to anyone ready to come out with a good deal

Worse dealership in queens. DO YOUR RESEARCH

by from Queens, NY |

Worse dealership experience in my life. Worse customer service. Very rude and nasty personnel.

Excellent service from Mr. H. Roger Harry

by from Maspeth,NY |

We had absolute pleasure of working with Mr. H. Roger Harry in our search a CPO ML350. We were extremely impressed with the professionalism , knowledge , patience and ease that Mr. H. Roger displayed during our recent visit. Our experience was great. He was fantastic, great personality, professional and very helpful. He didn't rush us and gave us detailed info on each of the cars we were interested. He was able to respond to our questions and concerns. Mr. H. Roger Harry is definitely the man to see - he is the absolute BEST !!!!!!! Honestly couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience !!!!!!!!!!

great service

by from astoria |

Traded in a 2006 E350 4matic for a very nice designo 2011 E350, Gjon was great through out the process

Excellent service from Josue Dejesus

by from Queens NY |

My wife and I wanted to lease a Benz and we went to SilverStar. We were assisted by Josue Dejesus who is an excellent sales consultant. He was patient and worked with us to make our first MB lease experience exceptional. Thanks Josue! - Paul

awesome

by from westchester, ny |

Called in spoke to Roger the sales manager, not only did he answer all my concerns about the vehicle and the one i built online, he convinced me to come in and see what they have to offer at Silver Star. Came in and as a first time buyer (first lease) and this would be my first mercedes; I felt comfortable doing the transaction. They got the car I wanted at a price that was well worth it. Completely justified and worth the drive passing over the bridge and a few other mercedes dealers just to come there. Will spread the word.

New purchase

by from New York |

I recently bought my first MB from Patricia and it was a wonderful experience. I felt like family and appreciate how she treated me

First time MB owner

by from Middle Village, NY |

Don't know where to begin. Salesman, Gjon, helped me find the right vehicle, a much better vehicle than what I was on the market for. We worked out the numbers, I told him my budget and he made it work. Paul, from finance, shopped lenders to get me the right APR and terms. And considering my credit, a very good deal. Once the papers were drawn and signed, Gjon took off his blazer, rolled up his sleeve and helped prep my new C350. All while Jacklyn entertained my two year old daughter. It was an overall VERY pleasant experience. I will most definitely return here again. Thanks, guys!

CPO = Certified Perfect Opinion

by from Nassau county, NY |

Went in for a CPO test drive and worked with Anna and are happy with our purchase.