Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 866-762-1054 New 866-762-1054
Used 888-688-3582 Used 888-688-3582
Service 866-602-9148 Service 866-602-9148

Great People, Great Cars, Great Values - That's The Silver Star Way.

5 star dealer

by from Huntington, ny |

There is a clear difference from the beginning to the end in the way the customer is being handled compared with the run of the mill dealership. James was curtious, polite, answered every question and made the transaction smooth and fast for us. We were offered several payment options (unusual for a regular dealer) and the price was right. Highly recommanded.

Silver Star Motors responded to this review

October 16, 2012

Thank you for the kind words about our dealership and our employees. We appreciate the feedback.

Great service and employees

by from Flushing, NY |

I went to Silver Star Motors last month to purchase a certified pre-owned GL450. My sales woman, Beatriz had answered all of our question and was very helpful and patient with my husband and I. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from here and more importantly from her!

Excellent service !!!!!!

by from New York, ny |

I want to express complete customer satisfaction in purchasing my new car. Sarah was ver professional, helpful and friend. She was a tremendous help in showing me all the details of the car, making me feel comfortable, and making the paperwork so much easier than I had anticipated it would be. She was very knowledgable about the cars and the buying process. All in all, Sarah was fabulous, she answered all my questions and very patient. I appreciate her amazing support and help.

great service and employees

by from Flushing |

I went to Silver Star last month to purchase a certifies Pre-owned GL 450. My sales woman, Beatriz was very helpful, answered all of our questions and was patient with my husband and I. I highly recommend buying a car from here and more importantly from her.

BEWARE!! BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND VERY HIGH PRICE

by from Brooklyn, NY |

NEVER AGAIN!!! I took my 2006 Sprinter for inspection. Left it with them early in the morning, by 4PM I never hear from them. I call them, the service writer tells us, check our email and would not explain over the phone. I check the email and I see a quote of $8900 in repairs. With a email reply, we refused the repairs, but unfortunately (without our approval) they went ahead and replace a light blub for $60, $199 diagnosis fee and $290 for a fuel filter (labor only) I provided the filter. History: My Sprinter is a 2006 with just over 60K miles. Its very well maintained with all maintenance records up-to-date. The service writer puts in the email that the van does not pass due to a power steering leak. transmission fluid light drown and anti-freeze dirty. I looked under the van, no drips....and no wet spots on the floor and no low power steering fluid. What I did find was a hose that look like slightly wet. But no way does it look like its going to break or leak. One month before I took the van in, I had a leak in the radiator. I had a local shop fix and flush out the system. I was there while they worked on it and I saw them use the blue Mercedes brand anti-freeze. How is it that one month later the anit-freeze is dirty? They are looking to take your money. Bad customer serviceService writer wouldn't even come out of the office to speak to me. He has the receptionist go over the bill with me.

Great Service

by from New Jersey |

I had the experience of working with Sarah this weekend. My husband brought a 350 SLK class and is very pleased with the car and with the service provided.

great service

by from new york |

This was the most wonderful car buying experience I've ever had. Liri was very helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I knew the car I was buying. I would recommend them to anyone ready to come out with a good deal

Worse dealership in queens. DO YOUR RESEARCH

by from Queens, NY |

Worse dealership experience in my life. Worse customer service. Very rude and nasty personnel.

Excellent service from Mr. H. Roger Harry

by from Maspeth,NY |

We had absolute pleasure of working with Mr. H. Roger Harry in our search a CPO ML350. We were extremely impressed with the professionalism , knowledge , patience and ease that Mr. H. Roger displayed during our recent visit. Our experience was great. He was fantastic, great personality, professional and very helpful. He didn't rush us and gave us detailed info on each of the cars we were interested. He was able to respond to our questions and concerns. Mr. H. Roger Harry is definitely the man to see - he is the absolute BEST !!!!!!! Honestly couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience !!!!!!!!!!

great service

by from astoria |

Traded in a 2006 E350 4matic for a very nice designo 2011 E350, Gjon was great through out the process