Hubbard GM Center

901 W Broadway, Monticello, IN 47960

New 866-564-0023
Used 866-375-2913
Service 888-903-7144

Serving You For Over 100 Years! Everyone from everywhere trades and saves at Hubbard's

Good Experience on purchasing a used vehicle!

by from Williamsport, IN |

Overall experience was very good from the sales person to the financing person. Facilities are in excellent conditions! Only two things that I see need improving.....I inquired online and did not receive any contact back from them. If my email was wrong, you should have at least tried to call me. You may have missed a sale. The other item that I am most disappointed in, is that I only asked for one thing, and that was to have the car detailed. In between the two front seats and under the seats is the same nasty filth that was left behind from the last owner. I really would have liked that cleaned up. I don't want this to be negative just pointing out a couple areas for improvement. Overall very good experience.

May 3, 2014

Mike, Thank you for your review and it was our pleasure helping you with your recent purchase. I am sorry that the vehicle was not detailed to your satisfaction and if there is anything else that we can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask. You can call or email me at any time. crunshe@hubbardgm.com

Buying a used car.

by from Monticello, IN |

I found a nice used car from Hubbard. So far the experience was overall pretty good. I had a few minor things that were not necessarily GREAT but they are trying to fix them. I was only given one key for a keyless entry. Although the car has OnStar if I don't renew it after the three month free trial period, then I won't have a way to unlock my car if I don't get a second with the purchase. They are trying to charge me $125.00 to get the second one, but I am in the process of trying to have them get me the second for FREE since I have NEVER in my life bought a car without the second key. Craig is great, he is funny and easy to work with. He listens and tries to make things right with you. I truly appreciate his kindness and help.

September 11, 2013

Thank you for all your kind words and it was very nice to work with you as well. I got your key taken care of and if you haven't gotten it by now then you should get it very soon! If there is anything else that I can do to help you or any of your friends or family, just ask. Have a great day!

Sales Dept. was great. But the service manager not

by from Monticello, Ind. |

The sales and finance staff were great. But when the car had problems after less than a month and that's when it all started. Gm paid for the part to be fixed but dealing with the service manager well that was a whole other nightmare. See after being in their shop twice the car still isn't fixed so now Chevy is allowing me take it to another dealer to get it diagnosed so it can be fixed once and for all. Boy that's a black eye for Hubbard. Everyone I have talked too says the same thing about the service manager. I will never go back and if anyone else has the same problem with the service or something else at Hubbard call Matt Hubbard @ 574-583-7121 this guy runs the place. Maybe if they hear how this guy treats people they will tune him up instead of just letting him pull the wool over their eyes.

August 7, 2013

First, I want to apologize for your experience and we hate to hear that anything bad has happened with our customers. As much as I appreciate the compliment for the sales and finance department, we are a team at Hubbard GM and so please email me at crunshe@hubbardgm.com so that we can talk more and try and help you further.

Car shopping experience

by from Lafayette |

I called about a car I found online and was told they were not sure if vehicle was available. I recieve a call back a few minutes later and the vehicle is in stock so I drive into Monticello to see it. The car was as described and it was the best experience I have had at a dealer. The owner even came out to thank me for my business. Class ACT!!!!! Lafayette dealers need a lesson from these people.

September 8, 2012

Thank you very much for your input and we appreciate your thoughts and your business. If there is anything else that we can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask.