Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

678 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 855-285-4763
Used 888-686-2250
Service 866-761-5303

Your satisfaction is our priority.

2014 Cherokee SRT

by from New York, NY |

Just bought a 2014 Cherokee SRT from Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge this past week. From the moment I walked in (before I had expressed interest in the SRT8) to driving it out, the service and relationship was nothing less than professional and sincere. I had worked with three individuals - David Monninger, Brian Gilbert, and Mark Wildman. All three were simply great. David was very impressive in going to all the lengths in working out a great deal and Mark was very flexible in accommodating to all my needs. Brian Gilbert was very exceptional. As a professional in healthcare I constantly work with people who bring their A game every single day to work. Brian just went above and beyond. He's almost instantaneous in correspondence and goes to every length to address any need in making sure that car is exactly the way you want it. Goes without saying, I'm referring anyone who's interested in a Jeep here. Thanks so much, BVR

I'm on the fence about this place

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I'm giving 3 out of 5 stars, but I am still on the fence about this place because of my experience here. I went to Manhattan Jeep because of convenience. I work in Manhattan and can easily get there. I was interested in leasing a 2014 Cherokee. The first time I walked into the dealership the sales guy I dealt with (I won't mention his name because I was told he no longer works there because of what happened) was very aggressive. I also met his manager Michael B. who was also very aggressive. I told them I was just shopping around at first, and I'd come back in like 3 days to make a deal. They almost would not let me leave. I came back a few days later and went back to the same sales guy and I showed him a lease offer from another dealership and asked if he could beat it. He was able to beat it, and I ended up getting what I wanted, so in that regard I would give Manhattan Jeep 5 stars. However, after signing the purchase agreement and putting a deposit down, things went real bad! A few days later, the sales guy was unable to deliver the Cherokee that I paid for!! To make a long story short, Joe and Kelly came to my rescue and did their best to correct the situation, which they did. Joe and Kelly were really patient with me and worked real hard to get me a 2015 Cherokee for pretty much the same deal I had gotten for the 2014 Cherokee. If it wasn't for Joe and Kelly, I'd give Manhattan Jeep 0 stars after my ordeal there. I plan on servicing my Cherokee here, so hopefully my experience is much better when I go back.

They let the deal walk out!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I spent the day at this dealer, "Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM" - and walked out with nothing! The financing didn't go through and honestly they just didn't try hard enough. I was able to purchase a Nissan Maxima just 3 months after my bankruptcy. The finance person at this location told us he was having a hard time finding a bank to give me the loan. I asked him if he called my current note holder and didn't get an answer. I was also told that they would work on the financing and get back to me. I'm in week two of wating and still nothing. I honestly don't believe I'll ever hear from them again, but thought it was very rude to be dismissed like that. We spent an entire day there. Neil the sales rep seemed totally disinterested in what was going on, he was just going through the motions and assumed that this was a slam dunk deal. Kept congratulating me on my purchase, all I kept thinking was "really, this hasn't gone to the bank yet!". This dealer is not interested in moving their cars off the lot, if they were they would have tried much harder to make the deal. I have yet to receive any information on the financing or even a courtesy call. I wouldn't buy anything from this dealer in the future, when I know someday the financing issue will no longer be a problem. Then to ad insult to injury I get an email from the sales rep asking ME if I wanted to tell the WORLD how wonderful Manhattan Jeep is - NO, I DON'T THINK SO!!

A parody of bad 80's sales techniques

by from Manhattan, NY |

Compared to the other dealerships on 11th Ave Manhattan Jeep feels almost like a parody of a bad 1980's dealership - the "Anchorman" of dealers. The "selling" technique of the rep we spoke to (Leif) consisted of: appearing initially completely disinterested; not knowing the inventory (or being able to look it up) so we had to walk the entire lot (in the snow); not knowing the car all that well; coming up with ridiculously high initial offer - does he not know about the internet?; then, for every single other offer, having to go back to the "manager" leaving us waiting at the desk for 10 minutes at a time. Whilst we waited for the "manager" Leif went off to deal with another customer's tags leaving us sitting alone at the desk. This was made even more annoying as we could see the "manager" doing nothing but eating through the glass windows. At one point Leif actually said "let me take your credit card with me to the manager so he knows you're serious and, if he takes your offer he can run it". Firstly that suggests that I wasn't serious, secondly why on earth would someone do that. At no time were we offered a water or a coffee (even though it was 32F outside). The rep's desk was cluttered and dirty, with his winter coat hanging over a pile of magazines; he had no pens and no paper to allow us to take a note of the offers. When we asked for a run-down of the specs (as the rep's assurances as to the trim level didn't match Jeep.com) we were told "nah... no brochures, everything's online... I can photocopy the windshield sticker". Jeep was the first dealership we went to, which he knew: he proceeded to say "what number would I have to come up with so you don't test drive anything else". Ridiculous - who would buy a $40k car without driving anything else; to even suggest that showed his lack of professionalism and a disregard for the customer. When we were about to leave he tried the tired technique of "Wait, just speak to my manager", who them came out to shake my hand - as though that would make up for the appalling experience. Again '80's sales techniques that have no place in today's world where, online, you can see exactly what the invoice price is, and exactly what deals are out there. Everywhere else we went: Honda, Nissan, Landrover, and Ford were engaging, polite, professional, didn't have to run back to the "manager", and knew their cars. I will buy a Jeep, but never from these people and I would strongly suggest that anyone else take the time to travel to a Brooklyn or NJ dealer.

Don't waste your time

by from NY, NY |

I had gotten 4 vehicles from this dealership and two times in a row now I have had the WORST experience at this dealership!!! The first time, the process took over 3 hours to lease a new car. The second time (this morning) was even worse. I received a letter in the mail saying they wanted to buy my vehicle and get me into a new vehicle and I could get up a certain amount for my current vehicle. I called and was given a salesperson who had the worst correspondence. I explained that I did not need a new vehicle and the new car would have to be a great deal (equivalent to what I pay now). I also told her that if she couldn't make the deal to let me know and not waste my time. I filled out a credit app and was "pre-approved". She was horrible with returning phone calls. I asked for pricing and and a sales manager called me back. He asked questions and told me he would call back. HE NEVER CALLED BACK. I went in for my apt this morning the original sales person who made the appt wasn't even there!!! I had to start all over with a new sales rep (he was nice and tried to help). The problem was that the loan was NOT APPROVED IN ADVANCE for the low rate. I am so angry they wasted 2 hours of my time and I told them on the phone not to waste my time and if they couldn't do a deal for me to just tell me and I would hold onto my car until I needed a new one. I felt it was a so shady. They thought if they got me in the door, I would get a new car. They had the wrong person on that and I let the owner have it!!!!!! There are other Jeep dealerships in the area and I will give them my business.

buying process

by from new york city |

I gave the salespereson Max Tuta the exact specifications as to what i was looking for and he found it. He handled everything very professionally and did not waste my time.

February 22, 2013

Thank you so much my prefered Jeep Buyer. You're so kind. Thank you....

Easy Buy

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Buying a car from this dealer is very easy..their price definitely not a gimmick, plus the associate who helped us even give us a room to negotiate..he gave us bonuses like full tank gas and oil change on the house..we definitely look no further, and happy with the customer service that the dealer gave us..anyway, although we're dealing with particular associate when we did the purchase, but the whole dealer and associates there make us feel appreciated.

February 22, 2013

I personally would like to thank you for your kind comment. Thank you so much. Max Tuta

Great Experience

by from NY |

I went to several dealers before I bought my new Jeep and none of them were as polite and professional as Manhattan, it was a great experience and I got a great deal!

February 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. Here at Manhattan Jeep we'll always strive to give you the best service and Sales experience. Again thank you for taking your time to rate us and let us know how we're doing. Max Tuta

Over price

by from Ridgewood, NY |

I feel like they really over price the vehicles so they could look like they really are giving you a good deal when they take off some cash....

They use your car for there personal use,

by from New York |

I took my car to Manhattan Chryaler, for my A/C, I paid them over $800.00 and my A/C was not fix, and my car had over 160 miles on it!! I then took my car to another shop, and it only cost me $175.00 to have my A/C fix!! Don't take your car to Chrysler, you will be over charge!!

used Mini S conv 2005

by from quebec canada |

Asked to show all the default on the used car scratches and so on and upon arrival there were no surprise paper work us done fast and we are happy with the car Thanks to sale help from Max Tuta

February 22, 2013

Dear Ajohri, Hope that you'll enjoy your mini for a long, long time. And with Spring around the corner, I'd like to wish you and your family a great time, specially with that Convertible top down. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and again, thank you for purchasing your Mini from me. Max Tuta