Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

678 11th Ave, New York, NY 10019

New 855-285-4763
Used 888-686-2250
Service 866-761-5303

Your satisfaction is our priority.

Amazing Service

by from new york ny |

The experience was beyond amazing. I truly thank, James Jackson, David M, & Jeff M for they outstanding services. They went above and beyond for me. I will recommend everyone to Manhattan Jeep. Thank you guys for everything you have done

Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

June 4, 2015

Dear Justine, What can we say? Wow! Thanks for the kind words and positive review. Please don't be a stranger. Best, The Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Family

MAX TUTA IS THE MAN TO SEE FOR JEEPS!!!

by from BROOKLYN |

PICKED UP MY SECOND MADE TO ORDER WRANGLER FROM MAX LAST SUMMER ON BOTH OCCASIONS MAX WAS ALWAYS CALM, PATIENT AND ACCOMMODATING AS I FIGURED OUT THE RIGHT CONFIGURATION FOR MY NEW TRUCK... THANK YOU MAX FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND FOR HELPING OUT MY FRIEND ON HIS CHEROKEE PURCHASE LAST FALL I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK IN 2018 FOR A DIESEL ALUMINUM MANUAL RUBICON IF THEY EVERY MAKE IT!!! HA! LOVE THE TRUCK AND MAX HAS BECOME A FRIEND THROUGH THE PROCESS DEFINITELY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH HIM IF YOU GET THE CHANCE...

Great customer care

by from North Bergen NJ |

Amazing experience everytime I visit this dealer. I truly am thankful to have found this place, customer service at its best! I always recommend this dealer to all of my friends and they also very happy. Very friendly people and great professionalism. It was a pleasure working with Max Tuta , he was very courteous, attentive and of knowledgeable , took his time to clearly answer all of my questions.

Getting the Best from the Best

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

Before coming to this dealership, we had several bad experiences. We had heard great things about this dealership, so we gave it a try. Getting a Jeep was made so easy, and what a dealership Manhattan Jeep is!!! Max Tuta made the entire process quick and complete, and we love the Jeep with all the features we have in it. It is so reliable, and he was completely upfront with us about it all. Thanks to Manhattan Jeep, but especially to Max Tuta.

Have had great experiences here

by from Manhattan |

Worked with max and Dan for a few deals. Been great for me. I picked out the cars and they took care of the rest. They take care of me even after the purchases. Thanks guys.

Great service

by from Maspeth, NY |

Max Tuta are the best sale's person. I was looking for new car for my son. Max did it in one day, I drive the car in the same day I walked in.

PERFECT EXPERIENCE

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

i just want to thank Max Tuta and Jeff M for providing me with a great car buying experience, and most of all a GREAT deal. i shopped out of state to get what i wanted for what i wanted to pay! i can not explain how happy they made me and my wife. i purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude edition, which by the way is an amazing machine! i have my Jeep for less than a week and already sent a friend over to Max to knock out another great deal. I will keep sending all of my NJ business over, thank you again

Great experience at Manhattan Jeep Chrystler Dodge

by from NEW CITY NY |

We have been a customer of Max since 2007. We have bought and leased several cars over this time. Not only has Max been excellent the owners and the finance department have gone over and above to get my family and I in the vehicles we need. We have referred friends and realitives and Max has always come through. I used to think that a Manhattan dealership would be more expensive than a suburban one but we compared prices to dealerships 50 miles away and MJCD have always beaten every price. We are still driveing the vechiles we bought in 2008

My new Grand Cherokee - love it

by from NY, NY |

I came into Manhattan Jeep to look for a new car. My lease was up on my Altima, and with a newborn, it was time to get a bigger car. Max was the senior sales associate I met with. he sat down with me and we went over the 'needs' vs 'wants' of my next car to see if pricing would match up. I was able to work with him and his manager Danny and within 45 minutes of walking in, I was walking (driving) out with a new Grand Jeep Cherokee at a great price. I had researched thru the year on jeeps and Jeep Manhattan not only had the best customer service when I was there, but also the best price. There was nothing overly 'salesy' about it, and i am in sales myself. it was just a great interaction and a great experience overall. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Mark, NYC

Fantastic team at Manhattan Jeep!

by from New York, NY |

Definitely the best car buying experience I ever had. Max is the guy! His experience in car dealership is amazing! He answered to all my numerous and picky questions with ease, true professionalism and strong patience! On top of that, we feel that there's a real team , because with Max, I had the opportunity to deal with Danny from Financing who was very helpful and professional too! I felt very good with my purchase and I do recommend Manhattan Jeep and these guys!

Great service from Salesman Steve Norris!

by from New York, NY |

Yesterday afternoon I came in to trade up to a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock edition. Steve was pleasant and knowledgable. It was truly a pleasure dealing with him. He went above and beyond! The Jeep that I wanted was in their warehouse a few blocks away. Steve called over but unfortunately the Jeep was all the way in the back with about 16 cars in front of it. Not only was it blocked in but the warehouse crew just left for the day. Steve and I drove over to the warehouse and he started moving all of the cars out of the way. We finally got my Jeep out! Now we went downstairs to have the crew detail it, well as we know the crew already left for the day. So what did Steve do? He rolled up his sleeves and in the 90 degree heat he started to wash the car and get it ready for me to drive off the lot. He did a fantastic job and told me to bring it back when I want to have a full detail, the way it was meant to be. We headed back to the dealership, signed the papers, and I drove away!I can't thank Steve enough for making all this happen.