5686 Sunrise Hwy, Sayville, NY 11782

Service 877-671-9072

Long Island's Ford Giant

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from CENTREACH |

JACK WAS GREAT , THE CAR WAS ONE OF THE BEST CARS WE SAW 1 OWNER AND A FAIR PRICE, NO HIDDEN FEES . THANKS LENNY

Great Experience!

by from Hicksville NY |

Tony Aiello was awesome. He was friendly, helpful, and honest. We appreciated his help throughout our car buying experience. Sayville Ford is a wonderful dealership. We appreciate the no hidden costs. Many other dealerships have many unnecessary hidden costs. Sayville Ford is there to work with you. Highly recommend them!!!!! Will be back again for future purchases.

Bob Hope - American Icon and Great Car Salesperson

by from Smithtown, NY |

We were referred to Bob Hope through a friend. He was straightforward and honest with the process of the purchase of our Ford Explorer at Sayville Ford. We had minimal haggling involved. It was not a process whereby he said, wait here and let me check with the manager, I'll be right back. We felt very comfortable dealing with him. It was a good experience.

Best Experience Ever !!

by from Holbrook,NY |

From the minute we walked through the door we received a welcoming non pressured experience. Our salesman Robert Tarnowski was professional, and listened to our needs. He went above and beyond to get us the perfect car that fit our needs and budget. It felt like we walked into a place where all of our friends worked. From sales to financing, it couldn't have gone better. Professional, knowledgable and friendly. What a difference from other dealerships on Long Island.! We cant say enough about Robert Tarnowski and Sayville Ford. We will definitely come back for our next vehicle. Love our car and Sayville Ford !

Superb!

by from Smithtown, NY |

Sayville Ford is #1 in our book! I would especially like to commend Bob Hope our salesperson. He was highly professional and exceptionally knowledgeable about every aspect of the F150 that we purchased. He answered every question we had to our complete satisfaction. He went over every detail in the instrumentation and operation of the navigation system before we left with the keys. He truly went out of his way to make the buying experience a pleasant one. Bob Hope is the one that made us return to Sayville Ford for the second time, first for our Edge and now our F150. Tom in financing also made the paperwork effortless! I highly recommend Sayville Ford!

by from Nesconset, ny |

Having been a Ford client for many years we were excited to have Bob Hope as our Sales person. We originally worked with Smithtown Ford whose facility, sales team, service department and management were less than professional and honest. Sayville Ford made it a point to ensure there was full disclosure of all information and pricing. They are polite, professional and went out of their way to accommodate our needs. Our salesperson Bob Hope and the Finance manager Tom Lumley were a dream to work with and again ensured all financial details were upfront and the day of our pick up was fast, smooth and FUN!! When have you ever said that about a dealership.. LOL We have just leased our 4th SUV from them and could not be happier.

Great Front of House....not so good back of house.

by from Bayport, NY |

FRONT OF HOUSE: Had a great buying experience. This is our third car with Sayville Ford and our second with Tony Aiello. He's attentive, listens to what you have to say and you wind up, with the car you wanted. He takes time with all his customers, no rushing because another customer walks in. You get the proper attention. He gives the most complete review of the workings of the car when you pick it up. That's why i keep coming back. The finance process was very simple and everyone there is very friendly. personable and puts you at ease. BACK OF HOUSE: I doubt very much i will ever bring a car back to the service department. They seem to have forgotten their mechanical acumen. Too many times I've gone in with an issue and if the computer can't diagnose it, neither can the mechanic. They typically come up with a costly repair that "might" fix the issue, but doesn't. No one there seems to understand the cars, they are trained to repair; you pay a premium for Ford excellence over a private mechanic and they just take a stab in the dark. The final straw came, when my husband's F150 went in with a stalling issue, after two days of no error messages and no ideas, they decided at the end of the second day, the oil pressure was dropping and a new engine was in order....i took the truck back. ......Never again.

Great experience

by from Bayport, NY |

Had a great buying experience. This is our third car with Sayville Ford and our second with Tony A. He's attentive, listens to what you have to say and you wind up with the car you wanted. The finance process was very simple and everyone there is very friendly. personable and puts you at ease.

Second Mustang from Jack!

by from Shirley, NY |

If you're looking to purchase a Mustang Jack Frost is the guy to see!

WORST DELAER EVER

by from NEW YORK |

On Wednesday May 28, 2014 I called your service department to make an appointment to have the HUB BEARING on my front tire changed, on my vehicle, which is under warranty. When I called, I was told that a ?diagnostics test? must be made prior and after the results the service could be performed. This Vehicle is a company car, and my employee had dropped off the 2012 Ford Transit truck on Monday June 2, 2014 at 9:54am. I was called at 3:00pm and advised the car is ready for pick up and service has to be scheduled to perform the repair of the HUB BEARING. Prior to obtaining an appointment for the ?diagnostics test? , I informed Sayville ford of the issue and spoke to someone that it was in face the Hub Bearing that needed replacement. After a week, it was not confirmed from Sayville Ford of the part that needed to be replaced, which again was known prior to the ?diagnostics test? when I originally called. After the phone call I received about the vehicle being ?ready? for pick up, It took me a little over an hour to reach Sayville Ford. At 4:15 I arrived and was now informed that the paperwork was NOT ready and I must wait for it to be completed. I was confused at this point in time because NO repair was yet made to my vehicle. I am appalled and disgusted by the customer service, and how Sayville Ford is currently run. I had to leave work, change my appointments, which were scheduled so I could pick up my vehicle. Why would a Sayville Ford Employee call at 3:00pm and tell me to pick up the truck and then had wait at least an additional 15 minutes in order to get my keys (which they gave me the wrong set) I can not describe more accurately how unprofessional things are at Sayville Ford. I question if Sayville Ford honors their customers because they have cost me more money and time than the repairs are worth. After feeling irritated and slightly furious, I was told the part ?would be ordered right away and I should schedule an appointment.? Due to my frustration with the customer care and employees I only called on Wednesday afternoon and asked if I could bring the truck in for repair the following morning (Thursday morning). I was very clear when I told the maintenance employee (person on the phone) that the repairs on the vehicle needs to be completed and ready for pick-up by Thursday at 2:00pm. I was assured that this would be no problem. I discussed with the employee that dropping the car off Wednesday afternoon would speedy up the repair, guaranteeing its completion for Thursday afternoon. By 3:15 on Thursday (June 5, 2014) we still had not heard anything from your service department, so we called to check if the car is ready for pick up. At that time we were told it would be ready on Friday morning. Not only was there no phone call to us detailing the delays of the repairs, or any information I am once again (not surprisingly) appalled by the customer service at Sayville Ford. No apology or thorough explanation was ever given. Because the car was needed by Thursday afternoon, I had no choice but once again to change my plans and pick up the vehicle. On Friday one of the receptionists called me to schedule an appointment (since the part is now in). She said NEXT week on Thursday JUNE 12, 2014 I have an opening for you.? At this point I expect immediate attention. We should have been TOP priority and I feel my company and myself as the owner has spent more time and money because of your awful service and feel we should be repaid for the unpleasant, full of hassle and terrible experience. My mechanic would have fixed the problem within 48 hours ? by May 30, 2014 with a FORD part. (who is not a Ford Dealer, but apparently you call yourselves Sayville FORD). The only reason I went to FORD was because I took out an additional coverage (which by now I know was the biggest mistake I could have ever made). Unfortunately this has not been the first time I was treated by your company this way.

Disappointed Buyer

by from Utica NY |

I live about 300 miles from this dealer and purchased a pre-certified 2012 Ford Explorer last month from them. After negotiating the deal over the phone with the salesman and reviewing the carfax and the equipment package I drove the distance to pick up the vehicle. I'm a discriminating buyer and asked if there were any marks on the vehicle. After assuring there wasn't I discovered two small dents on side door panels. After some discussion with a very rude sales car manager the sales price was adjusted and the deal was done. Several days following the purchase I had cause to use the AC. Warm air was blowing out and a local Ford dealer told me that the condenser needed replacement. A pre-certified vehicle is supposed to go through a 172 point inspection. Obviously the dealer failed to follow the process. Credibility and fairness is lacking with this dealership. Don't do business with them