Sayville Ford

Service 877-671-9072

Long Island's Ford Giant

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from CENTREACH |

JACK WAS GREAT , THE CAR WAS ONE OF THE BEST CARS WE SAW 1 OWNER AND A FAIR PRICE, NO HIDDEN FEES . THANKS LENNY

best experience for me

by from islip terrace |

I dealt with cliff korade what a great guy he was was straight to point and honest with a great personality to boot he has definitely locked up my business for years to come... highly recommend using cliff when you go to sayville ford... Asia in sales was magnificent as well i felt she gave getting me approved her full attention overall great experience...

Great buying experience !!!

by from Dix Hills NY |

I just recently purchased a 2014 Explorer from Sayville Ford it was the best new car experience that i ever had. the salesman Kevin Hughes was very nice, there was no pressure put on you, and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. i would highly recommend them to everyone.

Awesome experience

by from East Northport, NY |

Experience was great. No pressure, no hassle, great car, great price and I was in and out in just a couple of hours. I was in the market for a new car and just so happens they had a prior year model left-over that fit all my needs and i saved a ton of bucks on this car and I LOVE IT.

Great Dealership with Great Service

by from Bay SHore NY 11706 |

For a short time now we were looking for a car that my husband and I felt was good for us. We entered in many dealers and if I actually took the time to tell you how those experiences went you could be here all day. However we decided to try one last dealer for the day and we wound up at Sayville Ford and sitting down with Mark Trimbol. My husband hates to be hounded when he shops so when Mark asked us if we needed help we simple told him we were looking. I was surprised that he had no question only told us no problem when you ready my name is........ and I'm sitting right there. When you have question come by. Well my husband and I looked at each other and sat down right then. We told him what we were looking for and the first car he took us to was the car we took. We could not be more pleased with the service not only from Mark Trimbol but the entire store. As a matter of fact we are getting another car and I am going back to were the service was the best.

Bob Hope, great service, honest salesperson

by from Holtsville, NY |

My experience at Sayville Ford was very satisfying. After driving my last car for 14 years, purchasing a new car with all the new technology was not something I was looking forward to. My salesperson, Bob Hope, however, took the time to find the perfect car for me. He was patient, honest, knowledgeable and efficient. There was no pressure to purchase or haggle over a price. He explained all the new features to me. The financing department was also very efficient and courteous. I truly had a great experience and am very happy with my new car.

big stock of new fords.

by from patchogue. n.y. |

Jack's a great salesman. No pressure sales. worked within my budget.

Rodney Vera and the whole Sayville Ford team!

by from Suffolk County, NY |

Fantastic service, advice, consideration and knowledge! This is the second Ford that Rodney Vera has handled for our family in his very friendly and highly professional manner! The whole Sayville Ford team is fantastic from sales to finance to the service department! It's back to Rodney for our next vehicle, that's for sure! A BIG thank you!!

Jack was great.

by from Centerport, ny |

Salesman Jack Frost was wonderful. Made the purchase of my 2012 ford explorer easy and stress free. Jack wasn't pushy. Very helpful. Found the right truck for me. I highly recommend him and Sayville Ford,

Satisfied Mustang owners

by from Islip, NY |

Sayville Ford A+, Jack Frost (sales) A ++, Finance Dept (Lenny) A+, Best Car Dealer on Long Island hands down. Honest sales and finance department and trustworthy service department. Overall A+, 10 out of 10. We have a 2011 Escape which we bought elsewhere but have serviced at Sayville and a 2014 Mustang which we bought from Sayville Ford.

Lisa pavisi

by from Sayville newyork |

Amazing service and was completely reasonable to work with. Very understanding and is real down to earth women . Would recommend her to anyone