Watseka Ford Lincoln

Used 888-467-1325
Service 877-634-2171

Professional not pushy

by from Mason Mi |

I was looking for s specific truck. They were helpful and understood my specific needs. They did not try to sell me things I didn't want, and only Contacted me with exactly what I was looking for.

Watseka Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 1, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words Scott. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we strive to meet the needs of every person that walks through our doors. If you ever need anything, we're just a phone call away.

nice people but sort of a hassle.

by from kankakee, il |

Great people we started at the dealership in gilman il where the truck was and when we started talking price he had to contact the watseka office after an hour of waiting for a call back we drive the truck out to watseka. And I sit in that dealership for over an hour before they finally make me a offer. They only had one person doing financing and about 6 salesman sitting arround talking. Finally make a deal and go to leave and he tells me that if I refer a friend they will send me a check for $100 so I told them my friends that bought a car there last year told me about them, and I sent him an email reminding him of my referral and my friend has yet to receive a check.

Terrible Dealership

by from Fowler, IN |

I was looking at getting a car from this dealership. It was a 2003 Mazda Protoge. I was told they had the vehicle and it was very nice. When I got there, not only was the vehicle not there, but hadn't even left the original location. They then told me to drive to the other dealership, but I called ahead and they told me it was not as advertised and that it was a different car. (automatic, different color). Waste of time and gas.

Watseka Ford Lincoln responded to this review

December 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not have a satisfactory experience with our dealership. That is certainly not the type of experience we want our customers to have. We take all reviews seriously and we will look into your concerns and address them accordingly.

Always happy with their service

by from Sheldon, IL |

We bought our first Ford in 1999 and then another one in 2009---always great customer service. We've never had any problems with them and plan to buy our next vehicle there.

Great Job

by from Earl Park In. |

No waiting to get my car in . Very nice employees. I will go back for major repairs.

PC12312011

by from Watseka,IL |

Always takes great care of us.

Excellent service and personnel

by from Watseka, IL |

Great personal attention. Did necessary warrenty work, routine service, and checked a perceived problem. I have been a Watseka Ford Lincoln customer for about 40 years. They have consistently provided dependable attention and service, and they're still doing so.

great place for service and repair

by from sheldon, il |

i had great service at this ford store. i go here often and it gets better with each visit. i would highly recommend to any on with or with out a ford

Promotion Code PC12312011

by from Watseka,IL |

Very pleased with the service-always helpful and take the time to explain any thing they may have found. Also very price competitive with other places in the area.

They are the best

by from Watseka, IL |

Watseka Ford Lincoln is the best car dealership I've ever used. Although I own a Chevrolet they always greet me with enthusiasm. I really feel like a valued customer when I arrive. They are all kind and courteous to me. I will never change dealerships and my next auto will definitely be a Ford truck. Way to go guys! Oye! Oye! Oye!

Oil Changes

by from Watseka, Il. |

It's nice to beable to take your vehicle in and have everything checked without worry!