Watseka Ford Lincoln

101 Bell Road Rte. 1 & 24 east, Watseka, IL 60970

New 888-468-2110
Used 888-467-1325
Service 877-634-2171

awesome no hassle sales!!

by from Watseka,Il |

I drove on the lot with a couple vehicles and features in mind. Micah Knapp salesman was great. He showed me what they had on the lot and when those didn't fit my wish list. He went above & beyond to locate the vehicle I wanted (@a dealership 200miles away) Watseka Ford was able to get it here quickly and had it detailed and ready to roll off the lot after I test drove it and signed papers. Micah was willing to spend extra time with me to explain all the features. Anissa in financing was great in explaining all the available warranties. Friendly staff, excellent customer service & state of the art dealership- not typical in a small rural town

May 21, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words Sherri. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we strive to meet the needs of every person that walks through our doors. I'm glad Micah was able to help you in locating the vehicle you were after. If you ever need anything, we're just a phone call away.

Great first time buying experience

by from normal il |

Too my son here. It was the first time he was buying 'his own car' (previous cars were one's given to him by parents). Drove 1.5 hours to get there and was well worth it. Car had super low miles and got a price we had hoped for with zero haggling! Financing got him a good rate as well. Kendall (sp?) did a great job. Next time we are in need of another car we'll definitely check Watseka Ford.

very satisfied

by from watseka,il |

I had a 20000 mile oil change, great service nice to go to a new dealership

Service on 6-115-15

by from Watseka, IL |

Watseka Ford Lincoln does all service on our vehicles and would not even consider anyone else. The Maintenance Department is very helpful and courteous

Watseka Ford

by from Watseka, Il |

I took my car in for service on June10, 2015, when my oil change was done RD asked me would I like to use my advantage rewards credit I said yes , did not cost me a dime, nice!

June 12, 2015

Thanks for your review Carol! I'm glad our service team was able to help you out and get you a great deal on your oil change. Our service department strives to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction on all maintenance and repair needs. If you ever have a question, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 815-432-2418.

always have great frienly service

by from Milford Illinois |

They always check everything to make sure you are safe and won't get stranded some where. They are always friendly.

May 21, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words Gilbert. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we strive to meet the needs of every person that walks through our doors. Our service team prides themselves on providing 100% satisfaction to all of our customers that stop by for service and repairs. If you ever need anything, we're just a phone call away.

nice people but sort of a hassle.

by from kankakee, il |

Great people we started at the dealership in gilman il where the truck was and when we started talking price he had to contact the watseka office after an hour of waiting for a call back we drive the truck out to watseka. And I sit in that dealership for over an hour before they finally make me a offer. They only had one person doing financing and about 6 salesman sitting arround talking. Finally make a deal and go to leave and he tells me that if I refer a friend they will send me a check for $100 so I told them my friends that bought a car there last year told me about them, and I sent him an email reminding him of my referral and my friend has yet to receive a check.

Professional not pushy

by from Mason Mi |

I was looking for s specific truck. They were helpful and understood my specific needs. They did not try to sell me things I didn't want, and only Contacted me with exactly what I was looking for.

April 1, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words Scott. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we strive to meet the needs of every person that walks through our doors. If you ever need anything, we're just a phone call away.

Terrible Dealership

by from Fowler, IN |

I was looking at getting a car from this dealership. It was a 2003 Mazda Protoge. I was told they had the vehicle and it was very nice. When I got there, not only was the vehicle not there, but hadn't even left the original location. They then told me to drive to the other dealership, but I called ahead and they told me it was not as advertised and that it was a different car. (automatic, different color). Waste of time and gas.

December 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not have a satisfactory experience with our dealership. That is certainly not the type of experience we want our customers to have. We take all reviews seriously and we will look into your concerns and address them accordingly.

Always happy with their service

by from Sheldon, IL |

We bought our first Ford in 1999 and then another one in 2009---always great customer service. We've never had any problems with them and plan to buy our next vehicle there.

Great Job

by from Earl Park In. |

No waiting to get my car in . Very nice employees. I will go back for major repairs.