Wabash Valley Chrysler LLC

1972 S Wabash St, Wabash, IN 46992

New 888-472-6215
Used 888-693-1463

Chrysler Five Star Certified

awesome experience buying a car here

by from Kokomo, IN |

I started a new job and wanted a newer car. I went online, prior to going to the dealership, and looked at what cars were available. I found the one that fit my needs and decided to go see it on my next day off. My husband went with me after he got off work. We chose this dealership based on what some of my coworkers said about the dealership in the town where I live and work. I heard not too many good things about that dealership and talked to my husband about it. He was ok driving up to an hour or more to get a car. We got to the dealership and saw the car we had previously looked at and were walking towards it. One of the sales people came out to talk to us about it. We were very adamant that we wanted that particular car and the he was good about not trying to pressure us into a larger, more expensive car. We sat down with him and went over all the details. We were so nervous about not getting approved. But luck was on our side. We were approved and the whole process was painless. Even the sales person's boss congratulated us on our new car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. It is a clean facility full of nice employees. Oh, it was also cool that they offered me a drink and had my choice (I am super picky). :)

September 12, 2013

Thank you so much for shopping with us. We do have to brag on having the best sales team around! Always very friendly and customer oriented. We take a lot of pride in our "no pressure" sales. We're very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant buying experience. Enjoy that new car! Come back to see us for all of your vehicle needs!

Car owner

by from Wabash, In. |

The last couple of times looking at both new and used vehicles at this dealership I have found vehicle prices to be considerably higher than some of the other local dealerships and they did not offer incentives that other dealerships in the local area offered. Sales staff members seemed disappointed with management at this dealership. Dont know the particulars just was was told from the sales staff but this dealership actually contracts outside agencies to try to sell vehicles through gimicks such as sending flyers in the mail with keys attached to attract customers. My elderly neighbor bought a car one of these events and did not pay attention later discovered interest rate was double the rate of the local banks and the accessories he had installed were aftermarket not Mopar brand. He returned to the dealership the next day and could not get this rectified. Very sad to see an elderley person taken advantage of and mislead.

July 9, 2014

We make every effort to inform our customers as to what the terms are for the purchase of a car. The customer is also provided with copies of everything they sign. If someone is unhappy with the experience at our dealership, we do everything in our power to make it right with them. Window stickers are posted in every car window. Incentives can vary so we do not list it in the vehicle or the window sticker. We like to sit down with each individual customer to find what incentives they qualify for. We have a fantastic sales department at our dealership. Each person from management level to sales person is dedicated to an honest and fair transaction and a friendly environment. However, there are times at our dealership, as is the case with any other dealership, that not all deals can come together even with our best efforts.

Josh is amazing

by from Denver, IN |

Josh was very helpful, he was prompt, did what he said I was going. Very good experience.

September 3, 2013

Thank you Nicole! We are so happy to have great customers like you! Please feel free to contact us anytime for anything!

Jeep Patriot Sport

by from WABASH, IN |

JoAnn Richey was awesome, she worked on figures and got us the very best rate for our loan.

February 28, 2012

Thank you for shopping with us and for the kind words! I enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new Jeep!

Great Experience

by from 46580 |

Excellent buying experience and service! A lot of research and shopping was done prior to buying...Rather than have the saleman run back and forth between the manager and the customer, started out of the gates with an outstanding offer.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for shopping with us! At Wabash Valley Chrysler, we pride ourselves on offering you the best possible deal right from the beginning to make your shopping experience as easy as possible. We look forward to having you as a lifelong customer! Thanks again!

good service

by from northmanchester,IN |

I was very pleased with my visit, very friendly, was there to answer my questions,very clean establishment. will visit again, also want to say there prices are reasonable.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to care for your vehicle. At Wabash Valley Chrysler, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want you to come back to us for all of your vehicle needs. Thanks again for giving us the chance to earn your business!

Wabash Valley Chrysler

by from Wabash, In |

Very curtious and proffesional service staff. I have had all my service work done here because of the way we have been treated.

November 7, 2011

Thank you very much for giving us such an excellent review! At Wabash Valley Chrysler, we strive to treat each and every one of our customers with the most outstanding service experience possible. Thank you for taking time to give us feedback that we need to make sure we are on the right track. And, as always, if you need anything at all, we are here for you!

Positive attitudes

by from La Fontaine, IN |

I appreacite the professional and respectful attitudes of all the employees toward me. I appreciate the clean waiting room and clean restroom. I have always been treated as adult when asking questions, not some dumb women who does not understand anything about vehicles.

November 6, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion about us at Wabash Valley Chrysler. We truly value each and every one of our customers. We hope you are a life-long customer with us and if you ever need anything, we are ready to help. Once again, thank you!

Best Deal

by from Wabash, IN |

Great deal on new Challenger. Beat other dealers trade price.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your business! We always try to offer the very best deal we can from the beginning to make your shopping experience a pleasant one. We hope to have you back again and again! Thanks again for being one of our great customers!

" Green with Envy"

by from Wabash, In. |

I ordered a "Green with Envy" Dodge Challenger R/T this spring from Todd.He kept me up to date on the status of the car until it was delivered in August. The car gets a lot of attention on the road with that brilliant color and is a blast to drive.The 376 horsepower Hemi and 6 speed manual transmission make it an exciting ride!

September 28, 2011

Thank you! We really value our customers like you and look forward to a lifelong relationship. I love the Green with Envy Challenger!