Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Used 888-610-4819
Service 888-432-1681

TRADED FOR SAME CAM

by from PEORIA IL |

iBOUGHT A 2013 AVENGER LAST YEAR I BOUGHT A NEW 2014 AVENGER THIS YEAR AND LOWERED MY PAYMENT THANKS SKIP

February 21, 2014

thanks for your review!

The BEST sales experience EVER!!!!

by from Peoria IL |

Pito Diaz-Baltazar (Please forgive my spelling if it is incorrect) made my selection and buying experience amazing from start to finish. He was was not about to talk me into a car he knew I didn't want, as I had experienced at other dealers. And believe me, with a small budget like mine, I offered him a challenge. As a single woman, I feel like I walk into a dealership with a target painted on my head, but Pito did all he could to explain every aspect of the test drive...what to look for, etc..., and buying process. He completely eliminated that "target" feeling I had. feel like I got the best deal for the money I had to work with and I owe it all to him. This man deserves a promotion! : ) The ONLY reason my buying process didn't rate five stars was because I happened to show up on one of the busiest days, as they were having a sale event so I had to wait for about an hour in their customer waiting room before signing my paperwork. If it weren't for that, my experience would have been PERFECT. Thank you Sam Leman, and thank you Pito!

very professional and goal oriented

by from Peoria il |

Zach Towery is the best sales consultant their he knows so much about the product I recommend him to anybody great kid!!!

Sam leman great experience

by from peoria illinois |

I just bought a car from Sam lemans and i had a great experience. The salesman and Rick pontnack was a great help he definitely knew what he was doing and was very polite. I would definitely go back for my next car. And would recommend to every one else.

service center

by from kewanee il |

Do NOT take your car here to have repairs done they are "qualified" specialist that cant hear a grinding noise in the steering that i can hear over the radio. They did an alignment that i didnt ask for and now my car pulls to the side but when i have them drive it they dont find anything wrong. I have taken my car back there three times to fix it and each time it comes back with more problems. 750 dollars later and no fixed car so taking it somewhere else

July 25, 2014

Stephanie, Thanks for your review. After reviewing your service history, I am confident that the technician, and the service writers, did the correct job. Sincerely; Rick Pontnack, GM

Just bought my 3rd new vehicle from Sam Leman

by from Elmwood |

Pete was my salesman. He was fabulous. No pressure, energetic, found the answers needed!! Pete and Adam were extremely helpful. The finance person closed the deal way after hours on a Saturday, Pete stayed all the help and patience was/is greatly appreciated. My daughter also bought her first new car from this company!

July 23, 2014

Thankyou for your review.

Customer Service from Zack Evans

by from Peoria |

I came in to Sam Leman and was looking to do a trade in. I spoke to Zaack Evans and he definitely made my experience a great one! He was very helpful and thorough when it came to looking for a car that interested me, His customer service was sincere and he didn't try to put me in something just to get a sale. I suggest getting in touch with this man if you are looking to buy. He is on his way to the top if this is how he treats all of his customers.

July 23, 2014

Thankyou for your review, and we are glad Zach was able to help

Great Service

by from Peoria, IL |

Zac Evans was very helpful.I have been to several dealerships when purchasing previously and within the last couple of months and I have not found anyone that was more helpful and customer friendly as Zac. He is a salesman, but he is also an understanding person. You do not find many Sales Associates like Zac. I had originally said I would never shop at Sam Leman with a past experience, however Zac changed my mind. He was suggestive but not pushy. He showed several vehicles as I explained what price I was looking for. I test drove a 2007 Pontiac Torrent as the previous vehicle he showed was already out with someone. When we came back I decided on the Torrent but then had a change of mind. He was there to help without trying to get THE sale. He was very pleasant to talk with. I would recommend anyone needing assistance with purchasing a vehicle to see Zac Evans. He will help you find what YOU want not just THE sale.

New car

by from Peoria ik |

I went there for an 08 Chrysler 300. Larry Alston helped me and showed me the 2014 dodge avenger. I fell in love with the car. Larry was an amazing salesman and really helped me

Very pleased!!!

by from Morton, IL |

Very pleased with the dealership, the salesperson (Manny), and the overall buying experience! I felt that I was treated with respect and Manny answered all my questions straight forward with no bull. I didn't feel as if I was being taken for a ride, so to speak. A+++ experience!

April 23, 2014

Thankyou for your review and your business.

Easy buying experience

by from Rushville, IL |

I have bought two cars from Ross Ketcham within the last year. I told him what I was looking for and he got them for me. Both cars were bought sight unseen and without a test drive based on if Ross told me that they were good. Excellent service!

April 23, 2014

We fell lucky to have Ross, he truly enjoys helping his customers find the right car at the right terms. Looks like he helped twice in your case!