Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

1801 West Pioneer Parkway, Peoria, IL 61615

New 877-384-3952
Used 888-610-4819
Service 888-432-1681

Great experience! Thanks Dan!

by from Tremont Illinois |

We came out to the dealership to shop for a new or /used vehicle and were unsure of exactly what we wanted. We told your salesman where we lived and what kind of amenities we needed and wanted and Dan McGrail put us on the right car the very first time. It is perfect for what we need and want in a vehicle. While most of the time we dread car shopping,we were taken care of quickly,proffesionally and our experience was overall a great one. When it is time to trade in or look for another vehicle we will without a doubt return to your dealership and most definitely it will be to Dan. We also have had good experience with Matt in your service dept. you get 5 stars from us.

Not your normal dealership

by from peoria, il |

I went to Sam Leman in Peoria, my sales associate was Andrew. Amazing salesman! Very personal, professional and attentive to my needs as a buyer. He put me in a great Jeep Wrangler at a price well below what they were asking. We signed the contract and were on our way home. The next morning I got a dreaded call from my boss, I had just been laid off for the next six months. Now everybody knows once the contract is signed, that's it it's yours. But not in this case, I expressed that we wanted to bring it back and possibly void the deal. Now being a business thathas already exceeded my expectations, the manager decided to let me out of the contract all together and they didn't have to. To all the employees at Sam Leman, thank you so very much! And to the best salesman I've ever dealt with, Andrew, I look forward to doing business with you and " The Dom" in the future. You have made a customer for life! Thank you and god bless.

Preliminary Review

by from Peoria, Il |

This is a preliminary review, Salesman polite, would deal with Andrew again, reserving the rest of review till a later time.

Great place to buy a car

by from Peoria il |

I bought my car from Skip at Sam Leman. Very impressed with the sale and ease of getting the car and felt very confident i received the best price around. Whats even better is that i receive free oil changes now and Chip checks on me to see if everything is going ok with my car. Great service!!

Extremelly satisfied!

by from Addison, IL |

Excellent knowledge and service! Was in the market for a new vehicle. My salesman Pete Diaz was so helpfull, friendly, and made the buying experiene enjoyable! Highly reccomended

fantastic bilingual service

by from Chicago, il |

I'm from chicago and drove all the way down to Sam Leman to accomplish what I could not accomplish here in the city. I worked with a spanish interpreter there named Baltazar "pete" Diaz. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasent to work with. I felt very well taken care of. He made the process very easy for me, and I was able to leave with my vehicle the same day. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to work with Pete from Sam Leman.

Great Salesman

by from Peoria,Il |

We had JengYuan Yu as our sales specialist, he was very professional..We had been in the day before looking and my husband test drove a truck that had the service engine light on and a salesman by the name of John refused to have the service department check it out. JengYuan called the next day and I told him what had happen and he had it tested right away, seems all it needed was to be reset. Jengyuan mentioned that he had a Trailblazer in our price range, went out to see it and my husband spotted a Ranger he liked, Long story short we bought the Ranger and Jengyuan made everything so easy. Very friendly, and helpful. The finance department personal was all so very professional, he made sure we understood everything we were signing.

January 18, 2015

Brenda, Thank you for taking the time to review Sam Leman in Peoria. We are so happy to find that you had a great sales experience, and that your salesman took good care of you. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for your business and have a great week!

Poor customer service

by from Fairfield, Iowa |

We recently bought a used suburban from Sam Leman's. 1. We told them when we decided to purchase it how we wanted the title. They did not listen and we had to retitle when we finally got the title, costing us an extra $25. If they had listened that charge could have been avoided! 2. We were asked to pay the sales tax ourselves so they would not have to go thru all the extra paperwork, as we lived in Iowa. That was no problem. The day we got the vehicle, they told us they would have to mail us the title - ?????? - we had just given them a check for the full amount. They told us the title would mailed to us and we would receive it in a couple day. It took 3 weeks!- We called several times and was given different dates that it had been mailed. Guess what it showed up - Overnight FedEx - with a post it note saying sorry! No phone call or anything! What customer service! We even had to pay an extra $10 to have a drive-away license put on the vehicle, when we saved them the paperwork of the sales tax in Iowa. Now the windshield washers are froze up - as they must not have had the correct washer fluid. We had asked if we need to check antifreeze level as the vehicle came from Hawaii - they assured us the vehicle had been checked over!

January 18, 2015

We sincerly appoligize for your inconvinece. However, the states have made a simple process difficult and confusing, and at the time or your issue, we had several out of state deals being processed. The title clerk confused you with another, when realized, she overnighted with a note. Anti freeze is checked, however washer fluid is topped off on used cars, we will check with service to see if there is a way to check the down to tempature on(existing) washer fluid to avoid this issue in the future.

Very Unhappy !!!!!

by from Peoria IL |

We told the salesman we wanted a new van with all the extras. The first van he put us in had nothing. My husband made it quite clear we wanted Bluetooth built into the radio and we didn't get a van with it we didn't want it. He showed us another van and said it had everything. We bought the van. It was late on a sat night so he didn't have time to show us anything but said if we had problems we could bring it back when we came back the next week to have the front license plate holder put on and get the other set of keys. We got it home and could not get my phone to pair with the Bluetooth ( there is a phone sign on the radio ). I called him and he said someone would do it when we came up. To technicians looked at it and tried to pair them. Then the second one said my van didn't have Bluetooth. We were every unhappy. The salesman said he would talk to the manager and get back to us. We never heard anything back. After a few day I kept calling and leaving messages on the salesman voice mail. After not hearing anything for almost a month I called and left message for the manager. He never called me back but the salesman did. He set up an apt. to get it fixed said they were paying for it. Then an hour later called back and said he cancelled the apt. They would not pay for it . He said he felt bad because they told him the van had Bluetooth so he thought it did, so he was going to buy me something from radio shack to put on my sun vizier . If I wanted that I would have kept driving my old van and went and got on of those and I wouldn't have a van payment. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Bought a 2015 Dodge Caravan. Not happy !!!!

by from Peoria Il. |

When we were looking at the vans we made it very clear we wanted the Bluetooth for the phone. When the salesmen took us to one to test drive it did not have the Bluetooth. My husband told him to forget it we dint want the van we were in because it didn't have it. The sales man had us test dive it any way said they all drive the same. We told him we wanted to buy a 2015 Dodge caravan and we had to have the Bluetooth. He found us a van said it had the Bluetooth, and there is a phone sign on the radio. When I got it home I tried to pair the radio and my cell phone. It would not work I called the salesman and he told me to bring it in and they would do it. I took it in and two different technicians looked at it and tried to get it to work. The second one was the one that figured out we didn't have it. The salesman told me he was going to talk to a manager to get it hooked up. I called the man for a mouth and always got put to his voice mail. I decided to called the manager myself. He didn't return my call but the salesman did. I was told there was nothing they could do. He told me you could get me something from radio shack to put in my new van. I am very upset. I had a older Dodge Caravan that runs great that I could of done that to .I wanted a new one that had it built in. The salesman was very nice I just think he had no clue about the Bluetooth and said it had it. Their customer service s*cks.

December 14, 2014

At Sam Leman in Peoria we work very hard to try and make sure that each and every customer is completely satisfied with their experience at our dealership. We are sorry to find that your experience with us was not a positive one. We apologize for the confusion during the sales process, and that you ended up without Bluetooth in your vehicle even though you had originally asked for it. Your comments have been forwarded to our General Manager Rick Pontnack. If you have any further comments or questions please feel free to email Rick at rpontnack@lemanauto.com. Thank you and have a great day!