Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Used 888-610-4819
Service 888-432-1681

Sam Leman Peoria, IL

by from Morton, IL |

Very nice first experience with Roy from Sam Leman. Thanks so much. Dick Hohulin

November 24, 2013

Thankyou Mr.Hohulin for a great review on Roys behalf.

Sam Leman, Peoria IL

by from Metamora, IL |

Honest people, courteous, great product. Very helpful salesman.

November 6, 2013

All great comments. Thankyou for your review.

Easy to Deal With

by from Peoria,IL |

Bryan C. was great to deal with. We got a great price for our Jeep Patriot. The dealership went the extra mile to get us a hitch added. Thanks! Very Pleased.

Thanks for your review.

New Town and Country!!!

by from Moton il |

Bryon was a great salesman, he found what my family needed and was very patient while making our town and country affordable. I will for sure refer him and sam leman to our friends and family. thank you bryon

Thnaks for your review.

New Journey

by from Peoria IL |

Bryon Crombie was a excellent sales man. Informed me of all important information and everything I need to know. Very satisfied customer!

November 6, 2013

Everyone seems to like Bryon, and a review like yours is the best compliment a salesperson can recieve. Thanks for your review.

Made me a Friend!

by from Peoria il |

I Just recently purchased a 2013 Ram 1500. I was very uneasy about trading my Ford F150 in, however I was not getting the gas mileage that I expected out of it when I purchased it. Bryon worked with me for over a week picking out the right truck and was very concerned that I had a truck that was getting 12 mpg while pulling my trailer. He was also very Easy to work with when it came to up fitting my Laramie. I really liked the Murdered Out look and he was able to order all the parts and include them into the deal so that I had the exact truck I wanted. I was so happy with how he was concerned about me as a consumer that we actually got my wife a Chrysler 200 that some day. Great Job Bryon and Sam Leman. I will refer your dealership any chance I can. OHHH... Pulling my trailer I get 12.4 MPG!!! Very satisfied

November 6, 2013

WOW! 7MPG ON V6 ECO BOOST AND 12.4 ON RAM 1500 LARIMIE WITH A HEMI, PULLING THE SAME TRAILER! THANKS FOR YOUR REVEIW.

Chrysler 200 S

by from Peoria Il |

My Husband was buying a truck from Bryon and we really liked him so I thought about trading in my Ford Taurus. I was very concerned about the 2 vehicle payments fitting into our budget, however Bryon worked with us and got that payment affordable. He was very knowledgeable with the product and Just after doing all the paper showed me everything about the car. Including the REMOTE START. That was his surprise for me. Bryon made the buying process a very fun experience and I look forward to telling my friends about it. Thank you Bryon.

November 6, 2013

Thats says alot, 2 new vehicles same day! So glad Bryon was there for you. Thankyou for your business...twice!

HANNAGAN- 13 DURANGO

by from GIFFORD IL |

GOOD SERVICE- i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO A FRIEND.

Thanks for your review.

Patriot

by from Peoria IL |

Good service. Satisfied with the deal. Found the vehicle in a nearby town operated by same dealership.

October 30, 2013

Thankyou for your review, and your are correct, if you don't see exactly what your looking for, ask, because, Sam Leman has 3 big Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram stores.

Sam Leman Peoria

by from peoria, illinois |

Roy Pate, was our sales person. He was very informative and excellent to work with. We had a very pleasant experience with him. He helped us pick the Dodge Durango RT that we really wanted. Roy treated my wife and I with respect and was very accommodating to our needs and request. We will certainly do business with him again in the future. We will also make sure we recommend him to our friends and family when they are looking to purchase a vehicle. We had a very positive experience with Roy, which is something I would rarely say with the car sales people I have met during this last few weeks of our car search. Thank you.

October 30, 2013

Thankyou for your review. Roy is new and comes from the grocery store business, and he trully aims to please, and it sounds like he has again!