Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Used 888-610-4819
Service 888-432-1681

New Journey

by from Peoria IL |

Bryon Crombie was a excellent sales man. Informed me of all important information and everything I need to know. Very satisfied customer!

November 6, 2013

Everyone seems to like Bryon, and a review like yours is the best compliment a salesperson can recieve. Thanks for your review.

Made me a Friend!

by from Peoria il |

I Just recently purchased a 2013 Ram 1500. I was very uneasy about trading my Ford F150 in, however I was not getting the gas mileage that I expected out of it when I purchased it. Bryon worked with me for over a week picking out the right truck and was very concerned that I had a truck that was getting 12 mpg while pulling my trailer. He was also very Easy to work with when it came to up fitting my Laramie. I really liked the Murdered Out look and he was able to order all the parts and include them into the deal so that I had the exact truck I wanted. I was so happy with how he was concerned about me as a consumer that we actually got my wife a Chrysler 200 that some day. Great Job Bryon and Sam Leman. I will refer your dealership any chance I can. OHHH... Pulling my trailer I get 12.4 MPG!!! Very satisfied

November 6, 2013

WOW! 7MPG ON V6 ECO BOOST AND 12.4 ON RAM 1500 LARIMIE WITH A HEMI, PULLING THE SAME TRAILER! THANKS FOR YOUR REVEIW.

Chrysler 200 S

by from Peoria Il |

My Husband was buying a truck from Bryon and we really liked him so I thought about trading in my Ford Taurus. I was very concerned about the 2 vehicle payments fitting into our budget, however Bryon worked with us and got that payment affordable. He was very knowledgeable with the product and Just after doing all the paper showed me everything about the car. Including the REMOTE START. That was his surprise for me. Bryon made the buying process a very fun experience and I look forward to telling my friends about it. Thank you Bryon.

November 6, 2013

Thats says alot, 2 new vehicles same day! So glad Bryon was there for you. Thankyou for your business...twice!

HANNAGAN- 13 DURANGO

by from GIFFORD IL |

GOOD SERVICE- i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO A FRIEND.

Thanks for your review.

Patriot

by from Peoria IL |

Good service. Satisfied with the deal. Found the vehicle in a nearby town operated by same dealership.

October 30, 2013

Thankyou for your review, and your are correct, if you don't see exactly what your looking for, ask, because, Sam Leman has 3 big Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram stores.

Sam Leman Peoria

by from peoria, illinois |

Roy Pate, was our sales person. He was very informative and excellent to work with. We had a very pleasant experience with him. He helped us pick the Dodge Durango RT that we really wanted. Roy treated my wife and I with respect and was very accommodating to our needs and request. We will certainly do business with him again in the future. We will also make sure we recommend him to our friends and family when they are looking to purchase a vehicle. We had a very positive experience with Roy, which is something I would rarely say with the car sales people I have met during this last few weeks of our car search. Thank you.

October 30, 2013

Thankyou for your review. Roy is new and comes from the grocery store business, and he trully aims to please, and it sounds like he has again!

Sam Leman Peoria

by from Peoria, IL. 61614 |

I was getting my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee serviced when I first met Roy. He was very patient and knowledgable. I didn't buy a car from Roy that day. However, the next time I came to get my car repaired, Roy remembered my name and came to say hio. I wasn't planning on buying a car that day. However, after talking to Roy for a bit, I decided that day was as good as any to buy a new 2014 grand cherokee. Roy didn't use any high pressure sales tactics, which I really liked. He was just very sincere, honest and polite. By remembering my name and saying hello every time I got my old car serviced, he built a relationship with me such that I felt very comfortable with him when the time came to buy a car. I would definitely buy a car from Roy again. He is a great salesmen and an all around great guy.

October 23, 2013

Wow, the best compliment you could have given about a salesperson! Thankyou for your business.

SHANELL REYNOLDS

by from BARTONVILLE, ILL |

MY SALESMAN JARED PONTNACK WAS WONDERFUL.HE WAS PATIENT AND VERY UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT I WANTED. HE PROMISED THAT I WOULD GO HOME IN A CAR THAT I LIKED AND I AM. HE KEPTED EVEYTHNG WITHIN A RANGE THAT I COULD AFFORD. HE WAS VERY POLITE AND CHEERFUL.

October 23, 2013

perfect! Thankyou for your business.

MATT AT SAM LEMAN IS AWESOME!!

by from PEORIA IL |

MATT WAS OUTSTANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 19, 2013

Thankyou very much for your review, so glad Matt treated you right.

The Johnson's

by from Peoria, IL |

Excellent experience overall. Jared Pontnack was very considerate of our time, and did everything he could to make our buying experience as smooth as it could be. Very satisfied with the experience and we will definitely be return customers in the future!

October 9, 2013

Thankyou for your review. Good to hear Jarod helped make your buying experince enjoyable.