Mike Miller Auto Park

2007 West Pioneer Parkway, Peoria, IL 61615

Great dealership

by from Peoria,IL |

Outstanding. We have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership, great experience both times. Very friendly and focused on customer satisfaction. Their service department is wonderful. Two thumbs up.

Great service and sales

by from Avon. IL |

Service is always excellent and speedy. Purchase of this car was the most efficient I have ever experienced.

Great Dealer...Great Service.

by from Peoria, IL |

I don't know where you could go for a better dealer in this area. I bought my Hyundai Santa Fe from them at what I felt was a very fair price and I keep my Santa Fe happy and healthy with the able help of their outstanding service department.

Great people to deal with

by from Springfield Il |

Shopping weekend in Peoria, live in Springfield. Had been looking at Sedona for a while but didn't care for local dealership. Stopped by to check out Miller Kia while there and ended up buying a new Sedona. Great deal, great people. Negotiated a deal we felt was very fair and put us in our new van. Even our dog Peanut enjoyed the attention she got while there! Would highly recommend this bunch of folks to anybody looking for a car.

Hospitable and Family Friendly!

by from Dunlap, IL |

Mike Miller and his team are all friendly and very accommodating. Exceptional customer service, you definitely will leave with a smile.

Best Car Experience

by from Peoria IL |

Love this dealership! From buying to service they CARE! I walk in and it feels like home with friends. They are so popular, that the waiting area needs to be expanded to handle all the people who are having their cars serviced.

great service department

by from Peoria, IL |

I have my Hyundai serviced with Mike Miller. It's always an easy experience with very friendly experienced staff. I've never had a negative experience with any visit. I'd recommend them highly.

Wonderful Service

by from Peoria IL |

My lease was up and I needed to give back my car, but I was unsure of the process. I called and talked to a sales rep, Randy. Who said he could get help me over my lunch break. They guaranteed I would be back to work within the hour. And they made true to their promise. Everyone was extremely helpful answering all of my questions. I'll definitely recommend!

Sales departement - Not good at all >>>>>>

by from Peoria IL |

I went to Mike Miller Hyundai Sonata back in Aug or Sept of 2014. My numbers did not work out that day I try to call the agent for next couple of weeks but the front desk told me that the Agent left the job and did not work with Mike Miller Hyundai any more. After few months I went with my friend for his car serivce and saw the same agent I was shocked. Well I think the problem is they dont work on numbers because they are only the Hyundai Dealer in Peoria. I finally got my car from ARORA and thats way cheaper then here in peoria. I would defintaley say try to look cars around Arora as they have competitors and they will work on numbers with you. Recently I went for the CAR serivce . The repsonse was awsome. Their serivce departement is super nice but their sales departement SUCKS.

Mike Miller Auto Park responded to this review

January 27, 2015

Dear Lokesh, thank you for taking the time to review your experiences with us. I truly apologize for any misunderstanding with the availability of your salesperson and regret that we were not able to meet your pricing expectations. We always want our customers to feel taken care of, and while we understand that our deals may not be for everyone, we're sorry we weren't able to do business with you at that time. I am glad to hear that you had a very good experience with our service department. We would love to continue to work with you. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss your visits in greater detail. Sincerely. Mary Walsh of Mike Miller Auto Park mwalsh@mikemillerautopark.com

Excellent Customer Service

by from Bartonville, IL |

Geoff Caldwell, our sales rep, was awesome. He worked with us to make our new 2015 Sorento a reality. Our taurus was a 2004. The dealership normally doesn't take such an old trade but they worked with us and used our trade as some collateral toward the purchase of the new KIA. Geoff was upfront and honest about pricing with no hidden costs. You know, during the sales presentation and negotiation over price, I needed a sugar boost and was hungry. Geoff gave me his pear out of his lunch. That says a lot about Geoff and the dealership in general. I truly recommend Mike Miller KIA as a dealership that has the customer in mind. They don't just look at you as another possible sale, but kind of like a family member.