Beaver County Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2761 Constitution Blvd, Beaver Falls, PA 15010

New 888-352-2691 New 888-352-2691
Used 888-348-9533 Used 888-348-9533
Service 888-355-4156 Service 888-355-4156

"Come See Why We're #1!!"

Great People!

by from Calverton, NY |

Drew Latsko was the salesman I dealt with. I had found my Jeep Commander on Cars.com. Drew worked with me and made the whole process quick & easy. It was a 7 hour drive to get to his dealership, but it was well worth the trip! Even the finance person went above & beyond to extend us with great service. Thanks Guys!!!!

excellent experience

by from East Liverpool |

going in with less then perfect credit and when everyone else said no. we was upside down on our vehicle we wanted to trade and they was awesome. they worked hard to get us close to the payment we wanted and worked with us on other terms. great experience and Bob Sheldone is a great guy to deal with. not pushy and treats you with the up most respect. 5 stars forsure. we got a 2015 dodge dart. I will be back next year for a second vehicle. my buddy went the next day and also purchased from Bob and he never buys anything new.

HORRIBLE

by from Beaver county, Pennsylvania |

The car we bought for the family had to be taken back 4 times in not even a week and the people who worked their ignored us completely and while my family was waiting for the repairs to even start (wait was well over 45 minutes to have our vehicle seen) and while we were waiting we heard OTHER CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN ABOUT EMPLOYEES TAKING THEIR MONEY WALKING AROUND AND COMING BACK AND ASKING FOR MORE AND WAITING MORE THAT AN HOUR. This is unexceptible and horrible we will not be coming back to buy more vehicles.

Poor business practice

by from Akron, Ohio |

This dealership did not describe a 2011 Ford F150 accurately on cars.com. After driving 1 1/2 hours one way to view the misrepresented truck and presenting the internet sales manager with his printed listing, he had one of his service technicians attempt to convince me of the accuracy of the listing. I asked the internet sales manager to have a local Ford dealer run the VIN to confirm the listing error. This should have been their responsibility. The error was confirmed by Ford. As a result, I asked for $50 worth of gas for my trouble. The sales manager refused this reasonable request and refused to refer me to his supervisor. He was rude, showed utter disregard for positive business practices and a complete lack of concern for the consumer. I would encourage you to look for another local Chrysler Dodge RAM Nissan dealer. One discouraged potential customer costs far more than $50.

Great Dealership

by from Beaver County |

I had been wanting to check out the Jeep Patriot and the new Cherokee. Drew Latsko was my salesman and did a fantastic job. He took the time to show me around the facilities and show me all the functions of my new Cherokee. This is my first Jeep and am very excited about it. Thanks Drew!

Great people, Highly recommended

by from Beaver, PA |

Mr. Drew Latsko helped me in buying my first car. He got me everything I wanted and then some. I could not have been more impressed with the service extended by these people and the selection provided.

Great employees, will go out of their way to help

by from Conway PA |

Our salesman and the staff were great. They went out of their way to meet my schedule. I had trouble getting to the dealership to complete my paperwork for the sale of my new Rogue because of my work schedule. They brought the car to me and completed the sale on my break at work. I call that SERVICE!

Excellent Treatment

by from New Brighton, PA |

Our salesperson (Drew) made the car buying process easy. We were not planning to buy a new Grand Caravan, but once we found out what our trade value was, we were able to make an easy decision. Our salesman did all the work. I was able to go home while he took care of everything and then he called me when he had answers. It was much less stressful this way rather than sitting for hours. I really appreciated that. Plus they were able to match price of another dealership where we had found a better deal.

Extremely Happy!!

by from Butler, PA |

I have to say thank you to Peter Lindsey and Jim Mason for making my vehicle purchase go so smoothly. I bought a 2007 GMC Envoy from Peter and I couldn't be happier with the decision. Peter was very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to any questions I had concerning the vehicle. Thank you again!

Buying my birthday RAM

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I called Beaver County Ram because it was the preferred dealer of my credit union and spoke with Drew Latsko. I trust my credit union. I knew I wanted a Ram 1500 with a sunroof and heated seats. Drew listened to me and worked to find me the exact truck for my price range.I got a great trade in value for my Dodge Dakota, and Drew worked all the incentives to my advantage.I came to pick up my truck and Drew went over everything with me, making sure i was comfortable before leaving the dealership. My Ram is everything I want. Beaver County Ram is a dealership anyone an trust.