Roanoke Motor Company

1313 W Front St, Roanoke, IL 61561

New 877-840-1346 New 877-840-1346
Used 888-375-8617 Used 888-375-8617
Service 888-388-3394 Service 888-388-3394

If you want to pay more that's your business, if you want to pay less that's our business!!

Fantastic experience

by from Bentonville, AR |

What a wonderful dealership experience! My family and I have been looking for the perfect used vehicle and we found it at Roanoke Motors. Bob Sauder and Aaron Hoffman were very good to do business with right from the beginning. As this was an internet sale, my experience in the past is that these types of transactions are a bit more involved and require more patience to put together. These guys were great and acted like pros throughout the entire process. Bob was never pushy and did not "over sell" this car and did an amazing job representing exactly what this car was. Aaron Hoffman, Finance Manger, did what he said he would do. How is that for a unique car buying experience? In fact, Aaron was able to secure a better rate than originally quoted! This dealership is exactly what I would want in a dealership and am only disappointed that they are 7 hours from us! Highly recommend Roanoke Motor Company.

May 30, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and congratulations on your new Corvette!!

Love my new jeep

by from East Peoria, IL |

Loved having Bob Sauder help with the purchase of my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Black Bear. Thank you!

2016 Ordered Jeep Wrangler

by from Peoria Illinois |

After visiting two other dealerships and not getting the deal we wanted on a 2015 Jeep Wrangler ... my wife suggested we try Roanoke Motor Company. We met with Bob Sauder and in a matter of minutes we made a deal on a 2016 Jeep Wrangler with all the options we wanted ... plus the bottom line was $2000 less than the 2015 at the other dealerships. Bob gave us a great deal on our trade-in (per Kelly Bluebook) and also honored our Caterpillar affiliation discount. Aaron Hoffman took care of all our finance needs and the new Jeep came in within 30 days and we are delighted. Thank you both!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronoake Motors.

by from Pontiac Illinois 61764 |

Being greeted by a Host est was a new one for me. She was very pleasant and advised the Salesmen OPIE we were there. Purchasing from him was straight forward and no run a round like most other Dealership's. He gave us a fair amount for our Trade and asked a reasonable price for his Vehicle as well.

Best car purchase experience EVER!!!

by from Omaha, NE |

From the beginning, talking to John Gastman, to the finish was an absolute great experience. Eazy as eazy can be. Everyone there was wonderful. This started as an internet deal: I asked John for some pics and he promptly supplied them. As I am out-of-state I needed to pick up the vehicle or have it transported for me. Mr. Gastman was right there with a solution. WOW!!! Great guy!!! Great people!!! Great place!!! Great experience.!!! I my opinion, there is no way you can go wrong with a dealership that holds to such high standards. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Easy relaxed environment. No pressure

by from Metamora,il |

So I was interested in buying a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude and my girlfriend was wanting a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We went to Roanoke Motors and meet Bob Sauder. He let us test drive those two suvs with no pressure buying them after we got back. We fell in love with both SUVs. I wanted certain features on my Grand Cherokee and my girlfriend wanted a sport in tank ( color). They didn't have exactly what we wanted and on that same night they were able to find what we wanted and got them the next day. We told them no hurry because we couldn't come back until Friday but yet they had them the next day. The paper work and wheeling and dealing was easy and yet again no pressure. I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking into buying a dodge Chrysler or a jeep. Fantastic atmosphere and laid back. Aaron Hoffman was a pleasure to work with as well for financing. Yet again no pressure to buy extended warranties or anything. Highly recommend.

Great service!

by from Normal, IL |

I bought a used VW Passat here about a year ago, and had a great experience doing so! First of all, they provided a free Carfax report so I could see the car's detailed history, which was very helpful. After setting up an appointment to see and drive it, I worked closely with their sales consultant Bob Sauder, who was very polite and helpful in the inspection and buying process. Everything went very smoothly, and when I accidentally left my garage door opener in my old car, they were kind enough to mail it back to me at no additional charge! After 14 months, the car's still driving great with no signs of breaking down. If they have a car you want, all I can say is to quit wasting time reading this review and get over there! :)

July 17, 2015

Thanks for your business and hope you continue to enjoy your VW!!

Great serviceżż

by from Bloomington il |

Great dealership. We bought two Jeeps from the dealer and are very satisfied with the experience.

July 17, 2015

Thanks for you business. Hope you are enjoying your Jeeps!

Wonderful experience!

by from East Peoria, IL |

Never had such a nice car buying experience with so many nice employees.

May 30, 2015

It was a pleasure doing business with you and congratulations on your new vehicle.

TERRIBLE!

by from Roanoke, IL |

My husband went there to BUY a vehicle. Started the entire process with a salesman, going as far as someone test driving his trade-in and then they let a family test drive the vehicle he wanted to buy right in front of him! When he got upset by this and tried to explain the situation, their response to his valid point was, "Well, I'm sorry, but I'm half owner" and walks away. WHO DOES BUSINESS LIKE THAT!??? So sad that customer service and doing what is just plain "right" has gone out the window in today's time - well, at least at this dealership it has. Will never buy anything from there and actually glad it worked out like it did. So many other dealerships and salesmen (half owner or not), are willing to at least be "fair and nice" with us to take our money.

April 29, 2015

Lisa, Sorry to hear about your husbands experience. We did have two customers on the vehicle at the same time and your husband did drive the Jeep first. I apologized to him multiple times for the misunderstanding on my part, when the other customer, who had an appointment to look at the Jeep drove it. I told your husband that since he drove the Jeep first he had the first opportunity to purchase it before the customers who came after him. He chose not to stay to work the figures on the Jeep and left upset, even after we told him we would have sold it to him first. Sorry, we always strive for a good customer experience.