Roanoke Motor Company

Service 888-388-3394

"The Country Giant"

Five-star buying experience

by from Edwards, IL |

A wonderful buying experience! Bob was very customer focused, patient and honest. We felt very comfortable and at ease - no pressure. Everyone at the dealership was kind and personable and made sure they answered all of our questions. Top Notch - Five-Star Dealership. Thanks!

awsome

by from new bedford massachusettes |

im 51 live in massachusettes been buying cars for years...words cant express how awsome this company is. only 20 min in the facility no haggling no fuss ...all vehicles on lot were clean well kept ..staff professionalism was above excellent. I drove 1,000 miles and will definately do it again when im ready to purchase another vehicle....I not only purchased a car but made friends I highly recommend this dealership....They take alot of pride in every aspect !!!!!!!!

pleasant experience

by from Carlock, IL |

We bought a new 2014 Town & Country from Roanoke. Our salesman was Bob Sauder, who was very helpful and professional. We pretty much made the deal over the phone. Since they didn't have exacty what we wanted on the lot, Bob offered to get it from another dealer. He had it the next afternoon from Iowa. He was so helpful and took the time to show me many of the features of the van. For someone who usually cringes at the thought of shopping for a vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised this time.

Fantastic First Time!

by from Pekin, Il |

This was our first time buying from Roanoke Motors, Bob Sauder made it a complete pleasure! Quick and Painless!

Great experience!

by from Eldridge, Iowa |

We were first time buyers at Roanoke Motors and needless to say our experience was great. Since we lived over 2 hours away from the dealership, much of our discussion was over the phone. They have my husband and I a gray price on our trade in and an even better price on the car we purchased from them! Non and Aaron were both easy and great to work with. After our 2 hour drive, we were in and out within an hour! By far the fastest and most convenient car buying experience we have had yet!

Unexpectedly great buying experience!

by from Newton, IA |

The complete opposite of what you would expect from a dealership. Most of my conversations were over the phone and through email, as I'm 250 miles from Roanoke but Bob was prompt to reply with any questions I had and give me his honest opinion regarding the condition of the Jeep I was interested in. Bob was a pleasure to work with and Aaron was efficient and thorough helping me with the paperwork. I will be purchasing from these guys again.

Great Buying Experience!

by from East Peoria, IL |

We have now purchased two used vehicles from Roanoke Motors. I can honestly say they offer a competitive price for trade-ins as well as their used vehicles for sale! We feel like we get a good deal and great quality there.

great service,and clean

by from Mackinaw,IL. |

Easy, fast and honest place to buy a vehicle! Thank you Opie very much for making my experience stress free!

2014 JEEP WILLY'S WHEELER-W

by from PEORIA, IL |

LET ME JUST SAY THAT BOB SAUDER AND AARON ARE FABULOUS!! FROM START TO FINISH, AS I HAD TO ORDER MY JEEP, THEY PROVIDED THE BEST VEHICLE BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD TO DATE. I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM..!!!

Purchase review

by from Eureka IL |

Had a pleasant buying experience Bob Sauder was are sales consultant he made buying are new dodge van fun we never felt pressure I would buy from Bob again.

great service

by from east peoria |

Bob Sauder was excellent, he went ocer in great detail how to use all the features on our new van. This was our best car buying experience ever.