Roanoke Motor Company

Service 888-388-3394

"The Country Giant"

Five-star buying experience

by from Edwards, IL |

A wonderful buying experience! Bob was very customer focused, patient and honest. We felt very comfortable and at ease - no pressure. Everyone at the dealership was kind and personable and made sure they answered all of our questions. Top Notch - Five-Star Dealership. Thanks!

Fantastic First Time!

by from Pekin, Il |

This was our first time buying from Roanoke Motors, Bob Sauder made it a complete pleasure! Quick and Painless!

Great experience!

by from Eldridge, Iowa |

We were first time buyers at Roanoke Motors and needless to say our experience was great. Since we lived over 2 hours away from the dealership, much of our discussion was over the phone. They have my husband and I a gray price on our trade in and an even better price on the car we purchased from them! Non and Aaron were both easy and great to work with. After our 2 hour drive, we were in and out within an hour! By far the fastest and most convenient car buying experience we have had yet!

Unexpectedly great buying experience!

by from Newton, IA |

The complete opposite of what you would expect from a dealership. Most of my conversations were over the phone and through email, as I'm 250 miles from Roanoke but Bob was prompt to reply with any questions I had and give me his honest opinion regarding the condition of the Jeep I was interested in. Bob was a pleasure to work with and Aaron was efficient and thorough helping me with the paperwork. I will be purchasing from these guys again.

Great Buying Experience!

by from East Peoria, IL |

We have now purchased two used vehicles from Roanoke Motors. I can honestly say they offer a competitive price for trade-ins as well as their used vehicles for sale! We feel like we get a good deal and great quality there.

great service,and clean

by from Mackinaw,IL. |

Easy, fast and honest place to buy a vehicle! Thank you Opie very much for making my experience stress free!

2014 JEEP WILLY'S WHEELER-W

by from PEORIA, IL |

LET ME JUST SAY THAT BOB SAUDER AND AARON ARE FABULOUS!! FROM START TO FINISH, AS I HAD TO ORDER MY JEEP, THEY PROVIDED THE BEST VEHICLE BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD TO DATE. I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM..!!!

Purchase review

by from Eureka IL |

Had a pleasant buying experience Bob Sauder was are sales consultant he made buying are new dodge van fun we never felt pressure I would buy from Bob again.

great service

by from east peoria |

Bob Sauder was excellent, he went ocer in great detail how to use all the features on our new van. This was our best car buying experience ever.

pleasant place to buy my used vehicle

by from hanna city,il |

Bob Sauder was very patient with me in my buying process. I would recommend the salesman and the dealership to anyone looking for a different car. It was well worth my drive, with took about 1 hour from my home.

The best car experience ever!

by from Wyoming IL |

This has to be the smoothest, pressure free deal we ever did. I have purchased quite a few vehicles, but this deal was the best experience I have ever had. Working with Bob, Opie, and Aaron was more like visiting with friends than doing a business transaction. The only thing I did not like was I was on a tight schedule that I could not stay longer. The last thing I told Bob was "help find me my next car". Thank you very much!!