Roanoke Motor Company

1313 W Front St, Roanoke, IL 61561

New 877-840-1346 New877-840-1346
Used 888-375-8617 Used888-375-8617
Service 888-388-3394 Service 888-388-3394

If you want to pay more that's your business, if you want to pay less that's our business!!

Great service!

by from Normal, IL |

I bought a used VW Passat here about a year ago, and had a great experience doing so! First of all, they provided a free Carfax report so I could see the car's detailed history, which was very helpful. After setting up an appointment to see and drive it, I worked closely with their sales consultant Bob Sauder, who was very polite and helpful in the inspection and buying process. Everything went very smoothly, and when I accidentally left my garage door opener in my old car, they were kind enough to mail it back to me at no additional charge! After 14 months, the car's still driving great with no signs of breaking down. If they have a car you want, all I can say is to quit wasting time reading this review and get over there! :)

July 17, 2015

Thanks for your business and hope you continue to enjoy your VW!!

Great serviceżż

by from Bloomington il |

Great dealership. We bought two Jeeps from the dealer and are very satisfied with the experience.

July 17, 2015

Thanks for you business. Hope you are enjoying your Jeeps!

Wonderful experience!

by from East Peoria, IL |

Never had such a nice car buying experience with so many nice employees.

May 30, 2015

It was a pleasure doing business with you and congratulations on your new vehicle.

TERRIBLE!

by from Roanoke, IL |

My husband went there to BUY a vehicle. Started the entire process with a salesman, going as far as someone test driving his trade-in and then they let a family test drive the vehicle he wanted to buy right in front of him! When he got upset by this and tried to explain the situation, their response to his valid point was, "Well, I'm sorry, but I'm half owner" and walks away. WHO DOES BUSINESS LIKE THAT!??? So sad that customer service and doing what is just plain "right" has gone out the window in today's time - well, at least at this dealership it has. Will never buy anything from there and actually glad it worked out like it did. So many other dealerships and salesmen (half owner or not), are willing to at least be "fair and nice" with us to take our money.

April 29, 2015

Lisa, Sorry to hear about your husbands experience. We did have two customers on the vehicle at the same time and your husband did drive the Jeep first. I apologized to him multiple times for the misunderstanding on my part, when the other customer, who had an appointment to look at the Jeep drove it. I told your husband that since he drove the Jeep first he had the first opportunity to purchase it before the customers who came after him. He chose not to stay to work the figures on the Jeep and left upset, even after we told him we would have sold it to him first. Sorry, we always strive for a good customer experience.

very professional service, and competitve prices

by from Tremont, IL |

Roanoke Motors went the "extra mile" in finding us a new, 1500 Dodge Ram pickup with a full size bed. This was exactly the truck we had been shopping for, and we became convinced it was more beneficial/cost efficient to buy a new truck with full warranty than to try and find a good used vehicle. Sales rep. Bob Sauder located this new truck for us, and synchronized the buying process in a very professional manner. We are very pleased with the buying experience and would recommend Roanoke Motors to family and friends.

Great experience !

by from Abingdon IL |

After much research on our own, we found a jeep in the Roanoke lot we liked. I checked the Roanoke site and read reviews recommending Bob Sauder. We called and talked to him about what we wanted. He found the jeep we wanted quickly and got back to us with a great price. Now he had never met us , just talked to us on the phone. Today we picked the jeep up and could not have been more impressed with Bob and Aaron in F & I. It was a 78 mile trip for us but well worth it !

No Problem Purchase

by from Washington, Illinois |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A2015 JEEP CHEROKEE. BOB SAUDER made this the easiest car purchase experience I've had in 45 years in buying a car or truck. His honesty and professionalism was a significant factor in my purchase. I would highly recommend Roanoke Motors, ask for Bob.

awsome

by from new bedford massachusettes |

im 51 live in massachusettes been buying cars for years...words cant express how awsome this company is. only 20 min in the facility no haggling no fuss ...all vehicles on lot were clean well kept ..staff professionalism was above excellent. I drove 1,000 miles and will definately do it again when im ready to purchase another vehicle....I not only purchased a car but made friends I highly recommend this dealership....They take alot of pride in every aspect !!!!!!!!

pleasant experience

by from Carlock, IL |

We bought a new 2014 Town & Country from Roanoke. Our salesman was Bob Sauder, who was very helpful and professional. We pretty much made the deal over the phone. Since they didn't have exacty what we wanted on the lot, Bob offered to get it from another dealer. He had it the next afternoon from Iowa. He was so helpful and took the time to show me many of the features of the van. For someone who usually cringes at the thought of shopping for a vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised this time.

Fantastic First Time!

by from Pekin, Il |

This was our first time buying from Roanoke Motors, Bob Sauder made it a complete pleasure! Quick and Painless!