Roanoke Motor Company

Service 888-388-3394

"The Country Giant"

Minivan to SUV

by from Pontiac, IL |

This was our first trip to Roanoke Motors and Bob Sauder made our Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase very easy. From the moment we stepped in the showroom we felt very welcomed and at ease. Bob was able to find the exact vehicle we wanted in Wisconsin and in two days we were driving it home. The no pressure sales was what we liked the most - time to think about our purchase with all of our questions being answered. Bob and all the staff at Roanoke Motors are wonderful. We will definitely be back and who knows it may be for one of those Vipers!!!!!

2014 Jeep Cherokee

by from Dunlap, IL |

Bob Sauder was our Sales Consultant. Living almost 45 mins away I was happy to deal with someone who was able to work out a deal over the phone (less than 20 minutes total on phone and only two calls to finalize). With little left to finalize at the dealership, I was out the door with a new Jeep in less than an hour. We got a very fair price on both our trade and purchase price. We are very pleased with our experience and will be contacting Bob first on any future purchases that involve a car he is able to sell.

Great Experience

by from Oswego |

We drove about 100 miles to the dealer to see the used vehicle we located on line. Prior to our visit the salesman was up front over the phone with everything about the vehicle's condition. The salesman allowed us to look the vehicle over inside their shop, due to the temperature outside, and they put it on an above ground lift so we could get a good look underneath. The purchase we quick and easy.

Great experience buying T&C minivan

by from Morton, IL |

Worked with Matt Gastman. Very helpful, relaxed, and not pushy. Thanks!

Great Service

by from Eureka, IL |

Great place , close to home. Bob Sauder was very friendly and helpful. Love my new Jeep !!! Thank You Bob :-)

Looks like Bob has done it again!

by from Roanoke, Il |

The people at Roanoke Motors are great, honest people to work with. Bob Sauder was very helpful and enjoyable to work with. No pressure. We've been dealing with them for over 30 years and it was another great experience.

Bob Sauder and the folks made it easy to buy

by from Washington, Ilinois |

We recently lost our Jeep in a tornado. Bob Sauder and folks at Roanoke made it easy and efficient to replace our vehicle. I met Bob at 7:30 am and drove off the lot with a great Jeep later that afternoon. The paperwork was painless, they did a great job!

Roanoke Motors - Bob Sauder Review

by from Roanoke |

Bought my first car at Roanoke Motors on Friday. Every other place I looked at was a horrible experience, and I was on my way to giving up. We went to Roanoke Motors and talked to Bob Sauder. He was very respectful of my needs and wants in a car, and made me and my parents feel very comfortable with the purchase. Had a great experience, and wouldn't recommend anyone else to buy a car from! thank you bob!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

by from Peoria, IL |

Roanoke Motor Co. was a pretty nice place to work with. Bob Sauder was my salesman and he was helpful and friendly without being pushy. The management was good to work with as well.

Great buying experience

by from Roanoke |

Bob Sauder was very helpful. He searched for just the right truck and it is great. No high pressure just pleasant.